Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 29. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 10, 2019, 04:23:05 PM
Scientific method, right? How is it then that some sources say the earth is 40+ billion years old and then you find other that say 50+ billion years. I wonder how idiotic these guys can be.

How is it that you just come here to say the most idiotic thing possible? You could literally google that in 1 second and find out the age of the earth is around 4 billion years old, not 40?? Are you this dumb or?

Get the right job at Google, and you can literally make Google say anything you want.

If this talk is not about proof, nothing counts. Go read a children's book, and then read another that says the opposite.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 10, 2019, 03:36:45 PM

The age of the earth and universe are scientifically deduced.

Which is exactly the same thing as proven when  you use scientific methology... Unless we have wrong at least one fundamental principle of radiology and physics.

Exactly, this is what they don't fucking understand, ''deduced''. No shit, everything is deduced, however there is a difference when you use the scientific method and scientific evidence. They just can't admit these things are scientifically proven right now.

Scientific deduction is not necessarily accurate. Why not? Because many people, even scientists, suggest that scientific theories are fact, when it is only factually known that they are theories. They are known to not necessarily be fact when they are scientific theory.

Since evolution theory evolution (ETE) is known to be a scientific-theory/non-scientific-theory, it is known to not necessarily be factual... except that it is factually a theory. When it is proclaimed as fact more than factually a theory, it becomes a hoax. Since this is the way it is proclaimed - as fact beyond theory...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I'm sorry mate but it doesn't matter if they are 100% accurate or not. No one claims that. Simply scientifically we know the age of the earth or the universe. ''it is known to not necessarily be factual'' Actually by scientific standards evolution is a fact and the theory of evolution explains the fact. So again you are wrong scientifically.

You could be wrong about god too, no? What's your point here?

From strict scientific views, scientists may be accurate, in both earth age and evolution. They may be totally saying that they aren't 100% sure, and that earth age and evolution are not necessarily factual.

The point is that both, earth age and evolution, are coming down to the general populace as factual. Somebody is presenting them is such a way that the populace in general will understand that they are factual. This is where the hoax lies.

Evolution is a hoax.

Regarding God, I can't be wrong about the existence of God. Why not? The fact that nobody comes even close to proving that God doesn't exist, yet many claim that God doesn't exist without proof, simply shows that they are setting themselves up as god. In fact, they might be some of the greatest god-believers, although they might mostly believe subconsciously.

The formal God believers have to go through a lot of scientific study, or they have to rely on what seems to be apparent. In their case, they are setting themselves up as gods with God... or is God setting them up gods with Himself? Psalm 82:6:
I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

and

John 10:34:
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

Cool

We can't know if something is factual 100% ever, badecker, this argument is meaningless. Science has figured out the age of the earth and universe using the scientific method. No one has figured out god existence using the scientific method, end of the story.
Scientific method, right? How is it then that some sources say the earth is 40+ billion years old and then you find other that say 50+ billion years. I wonder how idiotic these guys can be.

How is it that you just come here to say the most idiotic thing possible? You could literally google that in 1 second and find out the age of the earth is around 4 billion years old, not 40?? Are you this dumb or?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 02:32:29 PM

Which is exactly the same thing as proven when  you use scientific methology... Unless we have wrong at least one fundamental principle of radiology and physics.

Exactly, this is what they don't fucking understand, ''deduced''. No shit, everything is deduced, however there is a difference when you use the scientific method and scientific evidence. They just can't admit these things are scientifically proven right now.

Scientific deduction is not necessarily accurate. Why not? Because many people, even scientists, suggest that scientific theories are fact, when it is only factually known that they are theories. They are known to not necessarily be fact when they are scientific theory.

Since evolution theory evolution (ETE) is known to be a scientific-theory/non-scientific-theory, it is known to not necessarily be factual... except that it is factually a theory. When it is proclaimed as fact more than factually a theory, it becomes a hoax. Since this is the way it is proclaimed - as fact beyond theory...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I'm sorry mate but it doesn't matter if they are 100% accurate or not. No one claims that. Simply scientifically we know the age of the earth or the universe. ''it is known to not necessarily be factual'' Actually by scientific standards evolution is a fact and the theory of evolution explains the fact. So again you are wrong scientifically.

From strict scientific views, scientists may be accurate, in both earth age and evolution. They may be totally saying that they aren't 100% sure, and that earth age and evolution are not necessarily factual.

The point is that both, earth age and evolution, are coming down to the general populace as factual. Somebody is presenting them is such a way that the populace in general will understand that they are factual. This is where the hoax lies.

Evolution is a hoax.

Regarding God, I can't be wrong about the existence of God. Why not? The fact that nobody comes even close to proving that God doesn't exist, yet many claim that God doesn't exist without proof, simply shows that they are setting themselves up as god. In fact, they might be some of the greatest god-believers, although they might mostly believe subconsciously.

The formal God believers have to go through a lot of scientific study, or they have to rely on what seems to be apparent. In their case, they are setting themselves up as gods with God... or is God setting them up gods with Himself? Psalm 82:6:

and

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

Cool

We can't know if something is factual 100% ever, badecker, this argument is meaningless. Science has figured out the age of the earth and universe using the scientific method. No one has figured out god existence using the scientific method, end of the story.
January 10, 2019, 01:36:57 PM

Which is exactly the same thing as proven when  you use scientific methology... Unless we have wrong at least one fundamental principle of radiology and physics.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

and

Cool

legendary
January 10, 2019, 10:45:08 AM
Regarding God, I can't be wrong about the existence of God. Why not? The fact that nobody comes even close to proving that God doesn't exist

Damned! Forgot the fact that if you can't prove something doesn't exist then it musts exist.

Do you know someone who has proved the non existence of Odin?
Then Odin must exists.
As well as unicorns, giants, gnomes, valkyries and the other 5225478 gods that have been invented at a moment or another in History.

Actually, you forgot to include the rest of my post. Oh, my mistake. You neglected to include it intentionally. Why did you neglect? Because it would show you that your post is not an appropriate response for mine.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 10, 2019, 10:33:37 AM
Regarding God, I can't be wrong about the existence of God. Why not? The fact that nobody comes even close to proving that God doesn't exist

Damned! Forgot the fact that if you can't prove something doesn't exist then it musts exist.

Do you know someone who has proved the non existence of Odin?
Then Odin must exists.
As well as unicorns, giants, gnomes, valkyries and the other 5225478 gods that have been invented at a moment or another in History.
legendary
January 10, 2019, 10:26:35 AM

Which is exactly the same thing as proven when  you use scientific methology... Unless we have wrong at least one fundamental principle of radiology and physics.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

and

Cool
January 10, 2019, 09:56:18 AM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
January 10, 2019, 09:47:37 AM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
January 10, 2019, 08:41:39 AM

Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 08:08:38 AM

There is nothing wrong with the fundamental principle of radiology and physics at all. Quite the opposite, radiology and modern physics are constantly being used in modern science, and have proven to be reliable and trustworthy. Nonetheless, to prove that something existed billions of years ago is a tough prospect. We have to make a lot of assumptions about the past. For all we know, Earth a billion years ago might be completely different to modern day Earth. Something drastic might have happened several times to speed up or slow down the decay processes, and that is already taking the assumption that we know the initial chemical properties of Earth a billion years ago.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 10, 2019, 07:45:47 AM

Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 07:29:43 AM
The age of the earth and universe are scientifically proven.

January 10, 2019, 05:57:37 AM

Again, scientifically, the age of the earth and universe are proven to be way older than what the bible infers. This is done through scientific evidence.

Actually, you fall short in this. Standard age of the universe is determined by flawed talk about unclear scientific interpretation of the scientific evidence.

Cool

It doesn't matter what you think, scientifically we know what the age of the earth and universe are. You agreeing or not doesn't change the fact that science uses that data for a lot of things.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
January 09, 2019, 10:30:47 PM
evolution is a potentially interpretable timeline, a great theory for people that fear gods and want to be free of them, and not being in a situation of having to fear, them, that would be a good thing and almost like a present from gods.

because there were also cruel destructive gods, and there might be a situation people would wish for that.
legendary
January 09, 2019, 10:01:38 PM

Again, scientifically, the age of the earth and universe are proven to be way older than what the bible infers. This is done through scientific evidence.

Actually, you fall short in this. Standard age of the universe is determined by flawed talk about unclear scientific interpretation of the scientific evidence.

Cool
January 09, 2019, 05:41:02 PM

''But neither do you know, just quoting random million of years as if you actually could determine that.'' We can with science, of course idiots like you don't think it's possible, have you looked into it? Have you studied it? Nah, better to believe a book. hehe

Prove that science has left nothing out of the equation(s) for determining even the approximate age of the earth or universe. hehe

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Useless argument, you might as well throw all science because we don't know if we missed something somewhere somehow, get a job.

Assuming that something that can't be proven is science is a false assumption. It's only called science by political scientists... and not all of them, at that.

Don't throw it out if it is a fact. Prove that it is a fact, and it might be part of real science.

Cool

Nobody knows the age of the earth or universe other than in an assumptive way. Our universe age guesstimations are based on two things:
1. Guesses about the meanings of astronomy that we see through telescopes, etc.;
2. Guesses about the age of the earth and why, from historical writings, and from the various forms of the geological record.

That's it. We don't have any idea about how many things might have interrupted what we might call the flow of history. We only have vague guesses that anything beyond 5,000 years ago is as we understand it.

The whole, standard, scientific timeline age of the earth is a big guesstimation, with big emphasis on the guess part. Standard dating methods are constantly proving the standard timeline wrong. More and more our scientific time-measuring methods are being improved so that we are understanding that the age of the universe is much shorter than we had previously surmised.

Search for it. Do studies on it. You will see that our scientific knowledge is constantly being prove wrong in this area, and that we don't really know.

But thanks for this opportunity to point this out to our readers.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
January 09, 2019, 04:36:46 PM

''But neither do you know, just quoting random million of years as if you actually could determine that.'' We can with science, of course idiots like you don't think it's possible, have you looked into it? Have you studied it? Nah, better to believe a book. hehe

Prove that science has left nothing out of the equation(s) for determining even the approximate age of the earth or universe. hehe

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Useless argument, you might as well throw all science because we don't know if we missed something somewhere somehow, get a job.

Assuming that something that can't be proven is science is a false assumption. It's only called science by political scientists... and not all of them, at that.

Don't throw it out if it is a fact. Prove that it is a fact, and it might be part of real science.

Cool

Nobody knows the age of the earth or universe other than in an assumptive way. Our universe age guesstimations are based on two things:
1. Guesses about the meanings of astronomy that we see through telescopes, etc.;
2. Guesses about the age of the earth and why, from historical writings, and from the various forms of the geological record.

That's it. We don't have any idea about how many things might have interrupted what we might call the flow of history. We only have vague guesses that anything beyond 5,000 years ago is as we understand it.

The whole, standard, scientific timeline age of the earth is a big guesstimation, with big emphasis on the guess part. Standard dating methods are constantly proving the standard timeline wrong. More and more our scientific time-measuring methods are being improved so that we are understanding that the age of the universe is much shorter than we had previously surmised.

Search for it. Do studies on it. You will see that our scientific knowledge is constantly being prove wrong in this area, and that we don't really know.

But thanks for this opportunity to point this out to our readers.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
January 09, 2019, 04:11:01 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cool

legendary
January 09, 2019, 04:05:19 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: