Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 23. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 14, 2019, 07:01:16 PM

Well, thanks for proving me wrong. I thought that I was wrong. But since you have proven me wrong, I am right.

Two major reason why Evolution has not been proven true are:

1. Nobody can track the DNA of plants or animals over the many thousands of years it would take to see if even one of them changed into another, and probably, nobody will ever be able to;

2. We can date pottery back to between 4500 and 5000 years. But back beyond that we don't know for a fact that the methods we use are the methods that will work on things back then. Math, itself, might have been different back beyond 5000 years, as might have been the physics of the universe. Everything we use as proof might have acted differently back then. We simply don't know.

When we don't know, and know that we don't know, yet say that we do know, that's when the hoax comes into being.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You forgot to add:

3. Nobody can time travel therefore anything that happened in the past cannot be proven ever (unless it's the claim that god existed and performed miracles in which case, yes, it can somehow be proven)

2. How would math be different 20.000 years ago, you are just talking nonsense, if that's your argument, then everything could have been different at any given time, then we might as well just give up.

Well, well, well. You are starting to get the picture a little. Since we don't know how math and physics might be different a little, or the same for that matter, we obviously don't know that the earth or universe are billions of years old, or that they are even 20,000 years old.

Since we know that we don't know these things, yet we proclaim that we know these things that we know we don't know...

Evolution is a hoax... and you agreed.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 14, 2019, 04:46:42 PM
I'm not letting it go badecker. You have to admit you were proven wrong, otherwise it's pointless to debate with you if you never admit defeat. You said that scientists have no proof because ''OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE'' blasted the proof all over the headlines. I showed you the headlines, therefore you were wrong, admit it, stop being a delusional prick.

Look. In the Book of Ester in the Bible, it talks about "the law of the Medes and Persians." This law was a very strong law. It said that when the king made an edict to which he affixed the seal from his signet ring, that edict could not be changed. This law is talked about in the book of Daniel, as well.

So, in Esther, when a Medes-and-Persians edict was made to kill all the Jews, how did they get around it? Not by changing the edict. They couldn't do that. It was against the law.

They did it by making another edict that was stronger and longer lasting. The second edict outlasted the first.

Why is this important to the whole universe? When God finally settled His physics laws in place, they couldn't be changed thereafter. Satan knew how this worked, so he tricked people into using the laws of physics in a wrong way so that they would die.

Because of what God is and does, even He couldn't change something (laws of physics) that He had put His strength into making. So He did something to go around it all, just like in Esther. God sent Jesus to take the punishment for all people. This means that God will-make/is-making a New Universe, with new physics, to take His people to. Why? Because this universe is being destroyed through the trick that Satan pulled that is actually destroying this universe.

This way God doesn't break the physics of this universe. But He gets the results that He wants... just like in Esther.

God has shown me the way around what you are doing. He showed me this, and I already showed it to you. It lies in the fact that headlines don't prove anything except that they exist.

I'm sure you are feeling a bit like Satan did when He found out that he had duped himself.

Cool

That has nothing to do with what we were talking about, you were proven wrong and you can't admit it even if it's a simple thing like it was, it shows your inability to accept when you are wrong, which you clearly can't. This leads to you not accepting anything, ever, unless you think it's the right thing.

Well, thanks for proving me wrong. I thought that I was wrong. But since you have proven me wrong, I am right.

1. Nobody can track the DNA of plants or animals over the many thousands of years it would take to see if even one of them changed into another, and probably, nobody will ever be able to;

2. We can date pottery back to between 4500 and 5000 years. But back beyond that we don't know for a fact that the methods we use are the methods that will work on things back then. Math, itself, might have been different back beyond 5000 years, as might have been the physics of the universe. Everything we use as proof might have acted differently back then. We simply don't know.

When we don't know, and know that we don't know, yet say that we do know, that's when the hoax comes into being.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You forgot to add:

3. Nobody can time travel therefore anything that happened in the past cannot be proven ever (unless it's the claim that god existed and performed miracles in which case, yes, it can somehow be proven)

2. How would math be different 20.000 years ago, you are just talking nonsense, if that's your argument, then everything could have been different at any given time, then we might as well just give up.
legendary
April 14, 2019, 03:38:44 PM
I'm not letting it go badecker. You have to admit you were proven wrong, otherwise it's pointless to debate with you if you never admit defeat. You said that scientists have no proof because ''OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE'' blasted the proof all over the headlines. I showed you the headlines, therefore you were wrong, admit it, stop being a delusional prick.

Look. In the Book of Ester in the Bible, it talks about "the law of the Medes and Persians." This law was a very strong law. It said that when the king made an edict to which he affixed the seal from his signet ring, that edict could not be changed. This law is talked about in the book of Daniel, as well.

So, in Esther, when a Medes-and-Persians edict was made to kill all the Jews, how did they get around it? Not by changing the edict. They couldn't do that. It was against the law.

They did it by making another edict that was stronger and longer lasting. The second edict outlasted the first.

Why is this important to the whole universe? When God finally settled His physics laws in place, they couldn't be changed thereafter. Satan knew how this worked, so he tricked people into using the laws of physics in a wrong way so that they would die.

Because of what God is and does, even He couldn't change something (laws of physics) that He had put His strength into making. So He did something to go around it all, just like in Esther. God sent Jesus to take the punishment for all people. This means that God will-make/is-making a New Universe, with new physics, to take His people to. Why? Because this universe is being destroyed through the trick that Satan pulled that is actually destroying this universe.

This way God doesn't break the physics of this universe. But He gets the results that He wants... just like in Esther.

God has shown me the way around what you are doing. He showed me this, and I already showed it to you. It lies in the fact that headlines don't prove anything except that they exist.

I'm sure you are feeling a bit like Satan did when He found out that he had duped himself.

Cool

That has nothing to do with what we were talking about, you were proven wrong and you can't admit it even if it's a simple thing like it was, it shows your inability to accept when you are wrong, which you clearly can't. This leads to you not accepting anything, ever, unless you think it's the right thing.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
April 14, 2019, 11:34:04 AM

Cool

legendary
April 13, 2019, 11:26:20 AM
I agree it's a hoax as well,

We were created by a super being and to me is a fact, there is no big bang theory of any sort.
What is the connection between the big bang theory and evolution? Many of your religious friends agree with the Big Bang theory though they   said that it was designed by The Old Man.

Most religious people who believe that God used the Big Bang and evolution, are people who have been convinced by science that BB&E are factual. But they also believe that the Bible is factual. So, the thing that they do is understand the whole creation story as though it were figurative, just to make it fit with the science of BB&E.

The problem with Evolution being factual is that all the supposed evidence fits things like adaptation, simple change, and like-begets-like better. We don't have any natural evidence via DNA examination that shows the long-term changes... one kind of animal to another kind. And we forever can't find these changes until we develop time machines and methods to track the DNA of countless millions of animals over hundreds of thousands of years of history.

The BIG problem with BB is hidden right in BB itself. This problem is stated by BB with the description of the beginning of the Bang. BB theory states that at the beginning, things were extremely different in the universe than they are now. This means that math and the laws of physics were different, as well. And with math and physics being different, there is no way to extrapolate backward using our math and physics laws. Doing so would take way more computation power than any computers we have in existence, and probably will ever have... considering that it would be the computers themselves that would have to be internally abstract enough to calculate into different math... because people can't abstract themselves that much.

When you combine the facts that we don't know any factual BB&E, with what the Bible says in Genesis 1, we see that the Bible agrees with there being a lack of BB&E. God said "after their kind" referring to plants and animals having young, not evolution. The Bible also shows that the laws of physics and math weren't settled in the form we have, during at least the creation "time" thru the beginning of the third day, if not longer. But you have to think slowly and clearly to see it.

What this all means is that there is no billions of years to the universe, as well.

If religious leaders could think about science critically, and if they could express it properly, we would all see that the sciences of Big Bang and evolution are simply false religions. Why? Because they are distinctively not true, and show it within their theories, yet people believe them.

Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
April 13, 2019, 07:53:10 AM

We were created by a super being and to me is a fact, there is no big bang theory of any sort.
What is the connection between the big bang theory and evolution? Many of your religious friends agree with the Big Bang theory though they   said that it was designed by The Old Man.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 02:38:01 PM

legendary
April 11, 2019, 05:12:54 PM

Cool
April 11, 2019, 04:23:05 PM
legendary
April 11, 2019, 11:42:44 AM

The claim about scientist accepting evolution or not isn't all that important. Why not? Because none of them have ever come up with any difinitive proof. How do we know? Because they would have blasted the proof as proof all over the headlines. The few cases where science has thought it had proof for evolution, have been shown by other scientists to be false or inconclusive.

In fact, most major evolution scientists, and nuts like Dawkins, say or write that the whole evolution idea doesn't really have a leg to stand on. And then there are the more than 1000... https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/item/31694-over-1-000-scientists-openly-dissent-from-evolution-theory.

But scientists aren't what the topic is about. Still no proof for evolution, but lots of blab that it exists.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

EDIT: A question about you is, Why are you so anxious to claim that evolution exists when you can't show any proof? What are you really after? The further promotion of a lie?

What's important here is that you never admit when you are wrong. You claimed most scientists do not accept evolution and yet you have been shown to be wrong but you never admitted it. This shows an inability to admit when you are wrong, if you can't admit you are wrong on that, you will not admit you are wrong on anything.

''How do we know? Because they would have blasted the proof as proof all over the headlines.'' Well... Let's see..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK230201/
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/09/health/eyebrows-hominin-human-evolution/index.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/29040024/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/signs-evolution-action/
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/human-evolution-101/
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/09/100901-science-animals-evolution-australia-lizard-skink-live-birth-eggs/

Are those headlines what I'm seeing there? Heh, guess you are proven wrong again?

Blasted headlines don't make something true. You can blast headlines about false things, and you can misinterpret the things that the headlines are blasting. Your post is meaningless.

Cool

So, of course again, you wont admit you failed. You said ''Because none of them have ever come up with any difinitive proof. How do we know? Because they would have blasted the proof as proof all over the headlines''

I showed you the headlines, now you are changing your argument, you are like a kid, NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT, headlines are meaningless, then why did you use it as an argument before?

Are you so naive as to think that something like headlines is what makes a thing factual? If this kind of thinking pervades your whole life, how in the world do you even exist?

Cool

Sometimes I really do think you have some sort of memory problem, you are the one who used the argument, remember? I'm simply destroying you as usual, look, I made it big so you can see it.

But more than likely you are showing your deviousness by your agreement with those headlines, through your unwillingness to clarify that no matter what they say, they still haven't proven evolution to exist. In fact, it's headlines like these that help prove that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
April 10, 2019, 02:11:38 PM

The claim about scientist accepting evolution or not isn't all that important. Why not? Because none of them have ever come up with any difinitive proof. How do we know? Because they would have blasted the proof as proof all over the headlines. The few cases where science has thought it had proof for evolution, have been shown by other scientists to be false or inconclusive.

In fact, most major evolution scientists, and nuts like Dawkins, say or write that the whole evolution idea doesn't really have a leg to stand on. And then there are the more than 1000... https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/item/31694-over-1-000-scientists-openly-dissent-from-evolution-theory.

But scientists aren't what the topic is about. Still no proof for evolution, but lots of blab that it exists.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

EDIT: A question about you is, Why are you so anxious to claim that evolution exists when you can't show any proof? What are you really after? The further promotion of a lie?

What's important here is that you never admit when you are wrong. You claimed most scientists do not accept evolution and yet you have been shown to be wrong but you never admitted it. This shows an inability to admit when you are wrong, if you can't admit you are wrong on that, you will not admit you are wrong on anything.

''How do we know? Because they would have blasted the proof as proof all over the headlines.'' Well... Let's see..

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/09/health/eyebrows-hominin-human-evolution/index.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/29040024/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/signs-evolution-action/
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/09/100901-science-animals-evolution-australia-lizard-skink-live-birth-eggs/

Are those headlines what I'm seeing there? Heh, guess you are proven wrong again?

Blasted headlines don't make something true. You can blast headlines about false things, and you can misinterpret the things that the headlines are blasting. Your post is meaningless.

Cool

So, of course again, you wont admit you failed. You said ''Because none of them have ever come up with any difinitive proof. How do we know? Because they would have blasted the proof as proof all over the headlines''

I showed you the headlines, now you are changing your argument, you are like a kid, NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT, headlines are meaningless, then why did you use it as an argument before?

Are you so naive as to think that something like headlines is what makes a thing factual? If this kind of thinking pervades your whole life, how in the world do you even exist?

Cool

Sometimes I really do think you have some sort of memory problem, you are the one who used the argument, remember? I'm simply destroying you as usual, look, I made it big so you can see it.
legendary
April 10, 2019, 11:17:20 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50544365

^^^ Again, this stuff is only called evolution. It doesn't fit all of evolution theory. I mean, that's what we are talking about, right? Or are we twisting something that can't be proven into a form of semantics just so that we can say the evolution existed all along?

If we want to change evolution theory so that we can call this stuff evolution without making a mistake, let's do it. But let's be clear about it, so that people know that the theory has changed.

Cool
legendary
April 10, 2019, 11:00:42 AM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cool

Cool
April 09, 2019, 02:41:21 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cool

legendary
April 08, 2019, 06:10:10 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cool
April 08, 2019, 01:14:09 PM
Every day humans prove evolution, by mating two animals and creating a new one.

The Creation hoax can't prove anything .  Sad

The simple word "evolution" can be applied to all kinds of things. But evolution theory evolution (ETE) can't be shown to be true until there is proof that one kind of animal changed into another kind of animal over thousands of years.

The only way we presently know how to do this accurately is through DNA sampling. But you can't sample DNA from animals that haven't existed for thousands of years without a time machine to go back there to get samples.

Scientists know this, yet they emphatically state that ETE is true and real when they know that they don't really know such. This is the thing that turns evolution into a hoax.

Cool

''without a time machine to go back there to get samples.'' And yet you think it's perfectly ok to claim god and jesus existed and were down here thousands of years ago even though there is 0 proof of it?

I don't think that at all. But since this is an evolution thread, shouldn't you be talking about evolution here? Whether or not you believe or understand things of the Bible, isn't it about time that you understand that...

Evolution is a hoax!

Cool

Well since you ignore when you are proven wrong like last time about ''Note that it is not known that virtually all scientists accept evolution from a standpoint of close examination. ''

You literally provided 0 evidence for your claim, I provided a ton of different studies and polls showing the huge acceptance by the scientific community when it comes to evolution, in fact not only scientists but a lot of religious people accept evolution, more than half in some cases and notable figures like the Pope and more.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
April 07, 2019, 08:07:49 PM

The Creation hoax can't prove anything .  Sad

The simple word "evolution" can be applied to all kinds of things. But evolution theory evolution (ETE) can't be shown to be true until there is proof that one kind of animal changed into another kind of animal over thousands of years.

The only way we presently know how to do this accurately is through DNA sampling. But you can't sample DNA from animals that haven't existed for thousands of years without a time machine to go back there to get samples.

Scientists know this, yet they emphatically state that ETE is true and real when they know that they don't really know such. This is the thing that turns evolution into a hoax.

Cool

''without a time machine to go back there to get samples.'' And yet you think it's perfectly ok to claim god and jesus existed and were down here thousands of years ago even though there is 0 proof of it?

I don't think that at all. But since this is an evolution thread, shouldn't you be talking about evolution here? Whether or not you believe or understand things of the Bible, isn't it about time that you understand that...

Evolution is a hoax!

Cool

Well since you ignore when you are proven wrong like last time about ''Note that it is not known that virtually all scientists accept evolution from a standpoint of close examination. ''

You literally provided 0 evidence for your claim, I provided a ton of different studies and polls showing the huge acceptance by the scientific community when it comes to evolution, in fact not only scientists but a lot of religious people accept evolution, more than half in some cases and notable figures like the Pope and more.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

April 07, 2019, 05:27:49 PM

The Creation hoax can't prove anythingSad

Cool

Evolution is a hoax!

Cool

legendary
April 07, 2019, 04:53:37 PM

The Creation hoax can't prove anythingSad

Cool

Evolution is a hoax!

Cool
April 07, 2019, 04:46:09 PM
no way monkey has evolved to human. if you know about DNA n you see it, you can see different by human and monkey
Almost all people who know DNA as biologists, botanists and more agree with evolution.

Exactly lmao, I don't understand why these people say that. DNA has been used to prove evolution for decades, it almost seems like these people don't bother reading about evolution at all.
Pages:
Jump to: