Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 85. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3
First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company
February 28, 2018, 12:51:57 PM
Evolution has never become a law like the Law of Gravity and the Law of Thermodynamics, which were discovered by great men of science who strongly believed in a Creator. Evolution cannot claim that science supports it because Christians who are deeply involved in the different fields of science also use the same evidence that they have. Christians just explain the evidence in light of a Creator. I had a Japanese student who told me that evolution was taught in Japan as if it was a fact, so she was surprised when I explained to her the other side of the story that wasn't explained to them.

Well, evolution is a fact, scientifically speaking it is considered a fact. A scientific theory will never become a law. Most Christians actually accept evolution.

Well, I agree that some Christians accept evolution. I, for one, accept evolution, but it's not the evolution that you accept. Knowledgeable Christians accept microevolution and not macro. Let me explain. Microevolution tells us that some changes, small to be exact, happen to species. These are also called genetic mutations. But it's not what the theory of evolution claims to be. The one that school teaches is macroevolution which has never been proven by observable science. Smiley Have you ever observed a frog becoming a bird? Or a chicken becoming a dinosaur? Or at least some species that move into that direction? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 28, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
Evolution has never become a law like the Law of Gravity and the Law of Thermodynamics, which were discovered by great men of science who strongly believed in a Creator. Evolution cannot claim that science supports it because Christians who are deeply involved in the different fields of science also use the same evidence that they have. Christians just explain the evidence in light of a Creator. I had a Japanese student who told me that evolution was taught in Japan as if it was a fact, so she was surprised when I explained to her the other side of the story that wasn't explained to them.

Well evolution is a fact, scientifically speaking it is considered a fact. A scientific theory will never become a law. Most Christians actually accept evolution.

No, no. Evolution is NOT a fact. Evolution TALK is a fact.

Believing in evolution as many Christians do, is simply part of a religious following. In other words, in its simple sense, evolution is religion.

In the strict sense evolution is a hoax, because evolution scientists understand that the evidences for evolution have been proving to them for a long time, now, that evolution does not exist.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 28, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

Well evolution is a fact, scientifically speaking it is considered a fact. A scientific theory will never become a law. Most Christians actually accept evolution.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company
February 28, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
Evolution has never become a law like the Law of Gravity and the Law of Thermodynamics, which were discovered by great men of science who strongly believed in a Creator. Evolution cannot claim that science supports it because Christians who are deeply involved in the different fields of science also use the same evidence that evolutionists have. Christians just explain the evidence in light of a Creator. I had a Japanese student who told me that evolution was taught in Japan as if it was a fact (mind you, evolution is a theory and not a fact), so she was surprised when I explained to her the other side of the story that wasn't explained to them.

If you read the books of Richard Dawkins, a notable atheist, you could read his fairy tale stories as he explains how everything came into being. Telling the story is one thing. Giving the evidence or proof is another. When it comes to this topic, people forget that science uses a lot of evidence (like historical, scientific, geographic, philosophical arguments, forensic, etc.) and all these areas have evidence against evolution. Take for example observable science. We make scientific conclusions because of what we observe. It was how the Law of Gravity began. I just wonder what kind of evidence the believers of evolution would like to see or hear to be convinced that evolution is really a hoax. If you believe in evolution, I would like to know what kind of evidence you would consider as acceptable to believe that there is a Creator.
legendary
February 28, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
My favourite moment was when scientist were following some trait and they thought that DNA could prove their claims - the closest specie in comparison with DNA is pig that they eat constantly.... Or when they compared chromosomes of human to apes it was proven to be completly random after all - to show a complete embarassement to all who do not rely strictly on the evolutionists dosing of information matrix of alternative reality.

An original argument! Oh my god! I've waited so long. Now, give me some proof of these claims and we'll talk further.

Since BADecker is choosing just to ignore all the evidence presented to him, I'm just going to keep on ignoring his child-like posts.

You are mistaken. BADecker is examining ALL the evidence better than the evolutionists. Here's how.

There are hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) of evolutionists all over the world. They are looking and digging and postulating for some proof that evolution exists. They have found all kinds of evidence for evolution, and all kinds of evidence that might be evidence for evolution. They have been doing this for almost 2 centuries, finding many, many, evidences and supposed evidences... all in favor of evolution.

What have all these evolutionists NOT found? In all this time, with all these hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) of searchers, they have not found one, single, unequivocal proof for evolution. In all this time they have not found even one piece of evidence that unequivocally becomes proof for evolution.

What does this tell you? This tells you that all these evidences for evolution are showing us that evolution doesn't exist. If evolution existed, some of this vast "mound" of evidence would prove it. But since none proves it, the evidences are showing us that evolution doesn't exist. And the more the evidence without proof, the more the evidence against.

Go on and find some more evolution evidence. Go and build a stronger case against evolution with it. After all, you need to have a goal in life. Why not strengthen the proof that evolution doesn't exist, by going out and finding more evolution evidence that proves it?

Silly evolutionists. Silly because you think that nature is so much smarter than people, by being able to produce the vastly complex system of life, and then being able to hide it so completely from scientists, that they can't find even one proof for it.

Cool
February 28, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
My favourite moment was when scientist were following some trait and they thought that DNA could prove their claims - the closest specie in comparison with DNA is pig that they eat constantly.... Or when they compared chromosomes of human to apes it was proven to be completly random after all - to show a complete embarassement to all who do not rely strictly on the evolutionists dosing of information matrix of alternative reality.

An original argument! Oh my god! I've waited so long. Now, give me some proof of these claims and we'll talk further.

Since BADecker is choosing just to ignore all the evidence presented to him, I'm just going to keep on ignoring his child-like posts.

Get ready for a link to a creationist religious website lol
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
February 28, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 06:21:07 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

No offense but i disagree.
I watched the Documentary Series called The Cosmos and i remembered The host Neil Degrasse Tyson said that all species on this earth including trees and us have DNA similarities and it looks like we came from one species to another.
I chose to believe in this theory about evolution because it made sense to me, we are all made up of carbons and i think some part of our dna just started to evolve or change in a drastic effect due to the sudden changes in our environment and for almost millions of years ago something just changed. Maybe that is why we dont look the same like other animals. Why there are monkeys still left? Probably,because we are the last line of evolved monkeys from the past..Why the bear in the north pole is colored white and the other bears are brown ? How a wolf got domesticated and turned into dogs? Evolution is a process where a species adapt to changes in the environment and nature has its peculiar ways to thrive and species living on it are affected every time.
February 28, 2018, 05:45:45 AM
you are right... only GOD is the real explanation...
Ironic Mode OFF
COME ON! your comment is a joke, isn't?

Since evolution is a hoax, God is the natural other choice. Somebody should develop an alternative to God that makes sense. Evolution doesn't.

Evolution is a hoax... or do you have even one proven fact for evolution?

Cool

Sooo... which one? Brahma? Jehova? Zeus? One of the other thousands of deities that mankind have made up? Err, I mean, believed in... Smiley

Tricky question? Tricky answer - the real one.

The God that says he is the only one. And there is only on such God that says so. Called a One God or tertagramaton.

I take it back. You are equally clueless.

But.... but I thought we are smart evolutionist. Aren't we?

And why is that? Why is the real one the one that says he is the only one? You don't seem very skeptical about that, huh?

Im very sceptical about that... If that would be proven hoax i would cease to believe it. Would you?

If evolutionists would prove what the say - I would be shocked - for the moment the God rocks their boat and plays with them.

God will never allow this to happen in my opinion for us the people to be fully convinced about evolution. Ok he will test people, but there would be enough of embarassements on the evolution part that it would show the world - who they really are. My favourite moment was when scientist were following some trait and they thought that DNA could prove their claims - the closest specie in comparison with DNA is pig that they eat constantly.... Or when they compared chromosomes of human to apes it was proven to be completly random after all - to show a complete embarassement to all who do not rely strictly on the evolutionists dosing of information matrix of alternative reality.

My question to evolutionists? Aren't you embarassed enough? If not I guess there will be a lot more embarassements to go.

If I would be so much embarassed in my believes I would be just as nervous and aggresive as you are. It must hurt your ego a little...

Yeah, see, when it comes to evolution you act as a skeptic but with god you seem to have no problem to believe in all the bullshit.

''If that would be proven hoax i would cease to believe it.'' So you are saying that you believe in anything until it's proven wrong? I'm god then and you should worship me, prove I'm not or worship me, you would right? Until someone proves I'm not god you would believe I am, that's how it works for you, doesn't it?
legendary
February 27, 2018, 10:11:19 PM
Ironic Mode OFF

Since evolution is a hoax, God is the natural other choice. Somebody should develop an alternative to God that makes sense. Evolution doesn't.

Cool

Sooo... which one? Brahma? Jehova? Zeus? One of the other thousands of deities that mankind have made up? Err, I mean, believed in... Smiley

The God that says he is the only one. And there is only on such God that says so. Called a One God or tertagramaton.

And why is that? Why is the real one the one that says he is the only one? You don't seem very skeptical about that, huh?

LOL! You mean there might be more than one Astargath? Oh, Heaven forbid. Which one is the real one? LOL.

You don't seem to realize, that whether or not the real God says He is the real God, if He is the real God, He still is the real God. LOL.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
February 27, 2018, 10:07:17 PM
Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

No, no, no. We aren't talking about those other religions in this thread. In this thread we are talking about the evolution religion.

Evolution is a hoax. Got any proof for it?

Cool
legendary
February 27, 2018, 10:04:31 PM
Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

Please, for the love of this forum ask some advice from Coincube, maybe he can enlighten you finally.

I have been watching Coincube's posts. He has all kinds of information that seems to be good logical info. But he hasn't found any proof for evolution, either.

The question isn't really about proof for evolution. The real question is why evolution theory is so widespread, and believed to be truth, without any proof whatsoever. The only real answer is...

Evolution is a hoax, and a shrewdly perpetrated one at that.

Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 05:26:42 PM
Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

Im very sceptical about that... If that would be proven hoax i would cease to believe it. Would you?

If evolutionists would prove what the say - I would be shocked - for the moment the God rocks their boat and plays with them.

God will never allow this to happen in my opinion for us the people to be fully convinced about evolution. Ok he will test people, but there would be enough of embarassements on the evolution part that it would show the world - who they really are. My favourite moment was when scientist were following some trait and they thought that DNA could prove their claims - the closest specie in comparison with DNA is pig that they eat constantly.... Or when they compared chromosomes of human to apes it was proven to be completly random after all - to show a complete embarassement to all who do not rely strictly on the evolutionists dosing of information matrix of alternative reality.

My question to evolutionists? Aren't you embarassed enough? If not I guess there will be a lot more embarassements to go.

If I would be so much embarassed in my believes I would be just as nervous and aggresive as you are. It must hurt your ego a little...
February 27, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 05:22:32 PM
Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

The God that says he is the only one. And there is only on such God that says so. Called a One God or tetragrammaton.

But.... but I thought we are smart evolutionists. Aren't we? Aren't we smart? I think you are very smart. Teach me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 46
February 27, 2018, 05:05:06 PM
Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

February 27, 2018, 02:00:37 PM
Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

Please, for the love of this forum ask some advice from Coincube, maybe he can enlighten you finally.
legendary
February 27, 2018, 12:16:56 PM
Ironic Mode OFF

Cool
legendary
February 27, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
Yeay Evolution is a hoax, the earth is flat, reptilians are rulling the world and Jesus is coming back to have a chat with Chuck Norris.

So many trolls out there ...

Until proven contrary evolution is fact.

Doesnt mean it's a 100% correct, you know this is how knowledge goes ... you progress. Specially when you are studying such and old and long run phenonmenon.

"Until proven contrary evolution is fact."

How about this one. "There are exactly 675 septillion grains of sand on the moon. Until proven contrary, this amount is fact."

When you are studying a lie that has been around for a long time - evolution - with many writings about it, it's difficult to get people to see the truth. Other than the fact that there are loads of words that have been written and spoken about evolution, do you have one hard, physical, scientific proof that evolution exists? Show us even just one, please.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
February 27, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
The failure of evolution is in two parts:
1. All the foundational evolution scientists always say in their basic, foundational evolution papers, wording to the effect of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibly, probably," etc.  This means that they do not know, and that they do not have proof;
2. All the scientists and people who build on this foundation of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., are saying that they don't know and don't have proof, right along with the foundational papers they build on..

That's all there is for evolution. There is "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., and those who base their stuff on the "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

There is no proof that says "definitely," that is not based on "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

Forget it.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

THAT'S your argument? That scientific papers don't use the word definitely? I would probably believe creationism as well if I was this uneducated. You are even more clueless than the other guy. If the two of you could go back to elementary science classes for a couple of years, then come back and message me, that would be great.

You seem to have missed the word "foundational."

When the foundation is messed up, everything that is built on the foundation is messed up.

Still waiting for some proof that evolution is factual. Until then...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: