Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 86. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
February 27, 2018, 11:52:09 AM
The failure of evolution is in two parts:
1. All the foundational evolution scientists always say in their basic, foundational evolution papers, wording to the effect of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibly, probably," etc.  This means that they do not know, and that they do not have proof;
2. All the scientists and people who build on this foundation of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., are saying that they don't know and don't have proof, right along with the foundational papers they build on..

That's all there is for evolution. There is "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., and those who base their stuff on the "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

There is no proof that says "definitely," that is not based on "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

Forget it.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

THAT'S your argument? That scientific papers don't use the word definitely? I would probably believe creationism as well if I was this uneducated. You are even more clueless than the other guy. If the two of you could go back to elementary science classes for a couple of years, then come back and message me, that would be great.

Ok I will learn what you have wrote... You are so smart... Im amazed. Your intelligence is so awesome and your knowledge of not arguing with someone because he is not peer-reviewed is so absolutely amazing and is so useful. WOW.

After 5 seconds I learned what you had learned o master! I learned your words are not peer-reviewed so they are not facts. The only facts are peer reviewed. If a bicyckle is not peer-reviewed I find its existance not fact in our evolution matrix. in my amazing insight I learned the only way to safe my evolutionist beliefs is to ignore everything anyone else says.

You are genious! I belieeveeeee. I believe in evolution because im so scientifical. My science is better than your science because your science is not science because a group thinking was not willing to place a stamp of review on it.

Meh.... science is so science with scientific science in scientific scientism. Im so scientific now. Thank you for you awesome peer-reviewed insights.

This dialog is so useful for us evolutionist. Im evolutionist now - do you think im smart now? Yes I am so smart I feel it...

I take it back. You are equally clueless.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
you are right... only GOD is the real explanation...
Ironic Mode OFF
COME ON! your comment is a joke, isn't?
Activity: 14
February 27, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
The bible is true
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
February 27, 2018, 10:55:51 AM
Yeay Evolution is a hoax, the earth is flat, reptilians are rulling the world and Jesus is coming back to have a chat with Chuck Norris.

So many trolls out there ...

Until proven contrary evolution is fact.

Doesnt mean it's a 100% correct, you know this is how knowledge goes ... you progress. Specially when you are studying such and old and long run phenonmenon.
Activity: 122
February 27, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
Monkeys hahahaaaaa...... Monkeys that perform in the circus? Maybe they have evolved too. Evolution is full of loopholes. I doubt its credibility  too. Well whatever works for you
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 10:12:28 AM
1. All the foundational evolution scientists always say in their basic, foundational evolution papers, wording to the effect of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibly, probably," etc.  This means that they do not know, and that they do not have proof;
2. All the scientists and people who build on this foundation of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., are saying that they don't know and don't have proof, right along with the foundational papers they build on..

That's all there is for evolution. There is "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., and those who base their stuff on the "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

There is no proof that says "definitely," that is not based on "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

Forget it.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

THAT'S your argument? That scientific papers don't use the word definitely? I would probably believe creationism as well if I was this uneducated. You are even more clueless than the other guy. If the two of you could go back to elementary science classes for a couple of years, then come back and message me, that would be great.

Ok I will learn what you have wrote... You are so smart... Im amazed. Your intelligence is so awesome and your knowledge of not arguing with someone because he is not peer-reviewed is so absolutely amazing and is so useful. WOW.

After 5 seconds I learned what you had learned o master! I learned your words are not peer-reviewed so they are not facts. The only facts are peer reviewed. If a bicyckle is not peer-reviewed I find its existance not fact in our evolution matrix. in my amazing insight I learned the only way to safe my evolutionist beliefs is to ignore everything anyone else says.

You are genious! I belieeveeeee. I believe in evolution because im so scientifical. My science is better than your science because your science is not science because a group thinking was not willing to place a stamp of review on it.

Meh.... science is so science with scientific science in scientific scientism. Im so scientific now. Thank you for you awesome peer-reviewed insights.

This dialog is so useful for us evolutionist. Im evolutionist now - do you think im smart now? Yes I am so smart I feel it...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 26, 2018, 05:22:31 PM
Every monkey who was walking around is human already. And evolution is also already happen to our species. This question is very strange and obvious to answer.

And every human who walks around believing in evolution, is trying to become a monkey.

Cool

I'm now convinced this guy is simply trolling. There is no way someone is this stupid. All his comments become pretty funny when you consider the other creationists are lapping up his trolling.

You don't know badecker yet? I destroyed every single one of his arguments for the existence of god and he keeps coming back to post the same shit after a few months, over and over again, humans...

Your destruction of BADecker is simple political science. In other words, it has nothing to do with the physical sciences.

People are waking up. Evolution has no factual basis. In fact, evolution, itself, is showing this more and more, by contradicting itself in its findings, in ways that cannot be brought into the theory. Simply look at the current finds that are dated so differently that they could never fit evolution theory.

Cool
legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:19:48 PM
Well Im sorry I am not peer-reviewed. Go read the peer-review please.

Well, I'm sorry I'm telling lies instead of facts. - This is how you sound.

But if you are telling evolution as fact, you are telling lies rather than fact. The problem isn't making a lie by mistake. The problem is voluntarily continuing in it, as you are.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 26, 2018, 05:18:24 PM
Every monkey who was walking around is human already. And evolution is also already happen to our species. This question is very strange and obvious to answer.

And every human who walks around believing in evolution, is trying to become a monkey.

Cool

I'm now convinced this guy is simply trolling. There is no way someone is this stupid. All his comments become pretty funny when you consider the other creationists are lapping up his trolling.

You don't know badecker yet? I destroyed every single one of his arguments for the existence of god and he keeps coming back to post the same shit after a few months, over and over again, humans...
legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

Cool

It's nice to see someone who is convicted about his religion, even if it is a false religion. You, in other words.

Cool
legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:15:51 PM
Saying that they also found that the bluish and reddish cichlids interbreed is saying nothing, that's not an argument against my evidence.

There is no point trying. He does not understand and refuses to learn.

Yes. People are religious beings. So, check out which religion matches hard science... evolution or non-evolution. When you get into it in detail, you will find that the only science that matches evolution is political science... where lying, and "talk, talk, talk" is science.

Cool
legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

Cool

legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

Cool
legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:11:41 PM
Sigh. I thought, for a second, we were going to get an original argument or an actual piece of evidence. Instead you have gone back to copy-pasting from some nonsensical, pseudo-scientific creationist website.

That's the problem with you evolutionists. There are tons of arguments against evolution, but when they show you that evolution is a hoax, you want a new argument rather than accepting the obvious hoax argument.

Cool
legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
But you haven't provided even one concretely factual piece of evidence for evolution. Not even one! Sll evolution evidence fits something else (like adaptation) better than it fits evolution.

So unlike Przemax, who tries and spectacularly fails to discredit the evidence, you choose just to completely ignore it even exists. I suppose that's almost a smarter way of approaching it, since you know your factless arguments will get utterly destroyed if you engage with the evidence.

Actually, it sounds like you are ignoring that evolution doesn't exist.

Evolution theory exists. All kinds of (mostly) contradictory ideas exist about evolution. But since there isn't any proof for evolution - nobody has ever seen something evolving that they can prove is evolution and not something else - everything that you hear or read about evolution is hearsay or the like.

Evolution is a hoax... or do you have some proof that you can show us?

Cool

Evolution is proven, do you have any evidence suggesting is a hoax?

Why, of course. Evolution is a hoax, because it has not been proven. My previous post explains the way in which it has not been proven.

Cool

No one has seen god creating the world therefore he doesn't exist.

Now you sound like a flat earth person. Nobody has seen God creating the universe, so the universe is only flat earth and a dome and some lights dangling on wires, right?

You are acting as stupid as the FE people you denounce.

Cool
legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
Why not use google instead of saying the stupidest shit ?

You never heard of fake news? It's all the rage right now. Well, fake news goes a lot deeper than what is all the rage right now. Your assignment, should you decide to accept it, is to find out what is fake... evolution news for the last couple hundred years? Or the Bible for the las3,500 years?

Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
Well Im sorry I am not peer-reviewed. Go read the peer-review please.

Well, I'm sorry I'm telling lies instead of facts. - This is how you sound.

Im sorry I am just a moron to you. Too bad for you. You were beaten intellectually a lot of times by a moron.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 26, 2018, 05:06:21 PM
But you haven't provided even one concretely factual piece of evidence for evolution. Not even one! Sll evolution evidence fits something else (like adaptation) better than it fits evolution.

So unlike Przemax, who tries and spectacularly fails to discredit the evidence, you choose just to completely ignore it even exists. I suppose that's almost a smarter way of approaching it, since you know your factless arguments will get utterly destroyed if you engage with the evidence.

Evolution theory exists. All kinds of (mostly) contradictory ideas exist about evolution. But since there isn't any proof for evolution - nobody has ever seen something evolving that they can prove is evolution and not something else - everything that you hear or read about evolution is hearsay or the like.

Cool

Why, of course. Evolution is a hoax, because it has not been proven. My previous post explains the way in which it has not been proven.

Cool

No one has seen god creating the world therefore he doesn't exist.
legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Forget it.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

legendary
February 26, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Cool

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: