Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 42. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
April 18, 2018, 11:19:15 AM
If, somewhere, it is forbidden by the BTC it will be very bad for the crypto of the world, but I think it will never happen. If you forbid BTC, then all the coins will fall down and that's for sure, but I think BTC will eventually be able to replace some other coin. I think ETH will be a good coin master if you forbid BTC.
Bwhen we heard about bitcoin , i know many of us want have this because we know that the bitcoin have many benefit. But if we think there's no bitcoin and only alternative coins, i prefer to choose the ethereum, this coins are more affordable and more stable compare to the bitcoin. It have many investor too. It is good for long term invesment
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 11:17:11 AM
If, somewhere, it is forbidden by the BTC it will be very bad for the crypto of the world, but I think it will never happen. If you forbid BTC, then all the coins will fall down and that's for sure, but I think BTC will eventually be able to replace some other coin. I think ETH will be a good coin master if you forbid BTC.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
Of course, in addition to bitcoin, ETH goes well, especially since the ether exchange is developing very well, and all alternative cryptocurrencies are tied to air, I think it will continue to develop perfectly.
   If I have more money to invest in digital currency except bitcoin, I will chooseEthereum or litecoin. Bitcoin is the first choice and Ethereum is the second and litecoin is third, although ripple is also fast growing currency but it will take a long time to make its place in the market. Ethereum is growing with the passage of time and soon it will cross 1000 dollars.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
April 18, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Well, if bitcoin got banned in one country, all coins will be banned too, as we all said, bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and all of the altcoins depends on it. so if the government decided to ban btc, all altcoins or cryptos will be banned too as they are all related.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
I would choose blockchain coins and my first choice is ETH because most ICOs are now ETH based. My second choice will be NEO
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
April 18, 2018, 08:59:31 AM
I prefer ethereum and neo,because these two are the most powerful platforms in our community,both are offering smartcontracts and decentralized applications which can be used to the new projects! NEO is very undervalued yet has more advance technology than ethereum which is why i am more focused in neo because it is more future proof than ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 08:40:51 AM
Altcoins or alternate coin as they are called would be the one replacing Bitcoin if it doesn't work for Bitcoin. An alternate coin I have in mind would either be Ethereum or Waves, but I also do think XEM could be one of those coins that will be successful in the future. I haven't really thought much of what coin would take Bitcoins place because I feel like Bitcoin is and would be here for as long as people still support it.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 08:36:06 AM
If it's not btc then I hold eth. If something goes wrong, I think they are the last to close the door.
For me Ethereum but for many people who have very little investment buy low price currency like one of my friend has bought LIZA. The price of LIZA is 27 dollars against 2000000 Liza. All other small currencies are the same. In this situation I think that investment in such currencies is waste of time and money. The rest is the choice of everyone what currency he what to buy.
Activity: 160
April 17, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
I think that the replacement will come Altcoin, it is also one of the most famous crypto-currencies, it will look good on the place of bitcoin. Interesting question, thank you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 08:02:26 PM
I prefer to Ethereum,Ada, Eos,Iota they have the best community so far and if you need updates just create reddit and github so you could easily ask question on their live projects. If you want new coins on the top of the blockchain Dent,Utrust,Telcoin
Activity: 336
April 16, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

First, I think banning of the bitcoin is a really low possibility. In my opinion, if bitoin will be banned, all of the cryptocurrencies have really bad days, and I think they can never reach a big value as bitcoin's.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 07:56:00 PM
I prefer XRP or Neo as my choice after bitcoin, I'm sure both have very good potential in the future
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 07:54:00 PM
I would prefer something that have real usage:
  • ETH - decentralized computer
  • DASH - strong community, cards, old product with history
  • XMR - darknet and real privacy
  • Bitshares - dex
  • Steem - biggest blockchain social media network
Activity: 36
April 16, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
Aside bitcoin think i will opt for Ethereum since it well known among the altcoins.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 07:40:42 PM
Just tell us!

I don't think regulation or policies hurts crypto market specifically bitcoins, there must be a manipulation happening here from big players out there. Bitcoin is fine as long as most of first world countries do not ban bitcoin or crypto trading.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 16, 2018, 07:38:50 PM
Just tell us!

There are some good altcoin if we look on the different side for example, ethereum we must already know this cryptocurrency, he has a platform that I think is more advanced than bitcoin, then dogecoin which has a very stable price and some coin again like BCH which is fork results of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
April 16, 2018, 07:26:06 PM
Just tell us!

I think ethereum would be next to bitcoin. Many people who are engage and participate in cryptocurrency world are so into ethereum. Since ethereum established a good reputation since the birth of it. Lay good projects and programs that has good and reachable benefits not just to its projects but as well as the people involving in it.

And yes, bitcoin is banned but I don't think it will stop bitcoin by doing and creating new programs and projects that will benefit not just the people but the whole cryptocurrency world as well. I think there will only be a development in this cryptocurrency and will do better and get accepted by many in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 16, 2018, 06:51:09 PM
Ethereum and Neo,if we are talking about the future developments of the cryptocurrencies,i would go with these two.Because bitcoin is a plain white as it is these two platforms will give more advance development to the new projects that we might see in the future,smartcontracts and decenralized applications would be much better!
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
April 16, 2018, 06:44:30 PM
I will choose Ethereum based on the availability on many exchange so fiat to crypto or vice versa is easier than others. But also, in my opinion coins can not to be used as medium exchange for now. So, privacy coins like monero, dash and zcash have the meaningful purpose and may be mainstream after Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 16, 2018, 06:40:52 PM
Just tell us!

Even though bitcoin isn't banned already,  I'm still doing investment with some altcoins. Actually, investing with bitcoin alone isn't a wise strategy to earned in crypto,  having an engagement also with altcoins really helps to earned more profits.
Pages:
Jump to: