Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 10. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 14, 2018, 11:37:41 PM
These days, most airdropped coins are not good. Even for the few good projects, due to large number of participants, the value of received coins is rarely more than a few  dollars so may hold on as a lottery ticket in case the coin up 10-100x.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 11:32:11 PM
The coins that I got from airdrops I will sell immediately if the coins have appeared on the market. In addition, I will also exchange it for other coins that are far superior. I did it all because many coins from airdrops were not able to last long in the market, or the coins did not have prices on the market, and for now, I was not interested in the program anymore.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

I would hold the tokens given from the airdrop and always be on alert whenever the price I want comes up on the market. If the price, however, is continuously rising, then I would hold a little longer until the price stabilizes. If it does, then I would sell half immediately.
always be vigilant and always check the price whether up or down so that you are not trapped to lose. when the price is unstable you always survive is the right choice for you. before the price rises as high as you want, you haven't let it go but be careful when prices have risen high and you get a pretty big profit but you still survive and want a higher one that can go down and you will regret it. You must release the coin if you have got enough profit because in the future no one knows that it will go down or rise again, then realize.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 14, 2018, 11:00:17 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

I would hold the tokens given from the airdrop and always be on alert whenever the price I want comes up on the market. If the price, however, is continuously rising, then I would hold a little longer until the price stabilizes. If it does, then I would sell half immediately.

Its not the perfect time to exchange because the price is too low, just wait a little longer and be patient because it will rise soon. Hodl it and wait because it will rise soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 10:51:03 PM
It depends on the situation. If the airdrop you hold still has no value, you should hold it till it has a value, and if it already has a value, you must exchange it immediately to gain money. Anyway, airdrops are just little, it is worthless to hold it in a small value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
October 14, 2018, 06:25:15 PM
Always hold it and exchange it later of the price is already recovers and earned some big money you already get after holding you coin.
copper member
Activity: 97
October 14, 2018, 06:16:27 PM
You don't need to dump your coins, you should hold till the value rise.
Holding coins also helps the project in the sense that more value will be added to the project because it has a good market value.
When the value increases then you can sell your tokens
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 05:59:29 PM
I think it is better to sell it right away. Because its hard to look for a good tokens from airdrop nowadays. There are are so many many airdrop tokens in my wallet. And not all of them has a value.
Activity: 224
October 14, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
I several times followed the Airdrop and got their coins but all of them were worthless, but if the airdrop coin is already listed in one of the exchanges then I will immediately sell that airdrop coin..
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
October 14, 2018, 05:48:16 PM
Personally, I always sell my airdrop tokens as long as it has a good value in the market. And we know that not all airdrop token has a good value. And in fact there are so many tokens that don't have any value at all.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 14, 2018, 05:46:32 PM
I think the only justification to sell in this bear market, would be an emergency in which you had to withdraw your funds, right now we are in a all time low looking at the last year prices and the best thing would be to do hodl until December, since usually the market recovers on this date by the new investments that arrive.
copper member
Activity: 210
October 14, 2018, 05:45:34 PM
It depends on the type of coins as well as the price margin of the coin. if it is good coin you can hold it for long time otherwise you can sell it when you see the better prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 05:44:11 PM
Keeping hold onto your coin depends on what you actually want and what entails in the project you joined. You should do a thorough research specially on the road map to know the future of the token. This will really guide you to either exchange it now or hold it for the future.
Activity: 322
October 14, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
I think that at the moment it is most profitable to actively trade in cryptocurrency. To keep coins for long-term storage is not profitable because they are cheaper.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

My policy since the month of may 2018 has been selling 80% of the tokens I get from bounties and holding 20% of those tokens. Once I get tokens from bounties, I sell 80% immediately.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
October 14, 2018, 05:12:13 PM
One more thing I forgot to add: why are you taking part in the airdrop? Because you see some potential in particular coin, if you're going to sell it at first occasion then maybe you're not supporting it enough? What if other people do the same? Of course if you can predict what happens next and beat the market then you should to it.
Activity: 130
October 14, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
I would say before you take the decision of holding or Exchanging, you should check more details of the coin you are holding to know if it worth the holding or it should be exchanged.
Looking at the updates on the coin that you are holding is what works as well. There could be new information that can pump the coin a week after you read it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 02:27:21 PM
Everyone takes own decision. I was too hurry to sell coins and those made 3-10-20x , and I was too greedy to hold tokens which cost 0 at the moment
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 02:22:42 PM
Exchanging altcoins now is not a good idea as for me, maybe only for other altcoin in order to build your profits in future, I don't think that other options are good.
I don't know how long I will hold the coins that I have, I might purchase more Ethereum then hold them.
Pages:
Jump to: