Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 14. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
I think that for free airdrops it is better to hold them for a while, at least regarding legit projects. Most people sell them instantly after exchange listing for any price they can get, so you won't earn any real money. If the project is solid and have a real develpment, those free coins could get real value
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
Now is best to hodl for some price grow,no need now to sell in red,becose if u sell u lose 100% if u hodl u dont lose anything,just wait for this year end then think what to do next,prediction says that this year end need to be good.
Yes, for now, it is better to stay hold because the market price has not improved so it will only experience regret in the future. The compilation of goods has improved and continues to rise.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
If I see potential in the project, of course, I hold it, and wait until it gets more profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 07, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
Now is best to hodl for some price grow,no need now to sell in red,becose if u sell u lose 100% if u hodl u dont lose anything,just wait for this year end then think what to do next,prediction says that this year end need to be good.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 07, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
I'm against dumping of airdrop or bounty coins by hunters as it leaves real investors in difficult situation most times, but I do find it strategic to exchange them for BTC or ETH instantly sometimes and then wait for a day or two with the expectations of the coin falling deeper sometimes below 50-100% or maybe more in some instances, then I'll buy back with the initial BTC or ETH I traded it for, which means I'll be getting X1.5 - X3  of the initial coin I got from the distribution. Of course, I will then hold for a significant increase in value of the token.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 07, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
I think it depends on yourself, I myself usually see from the value that can be obtained, if indeed the price is good I will sell directly but if not how much, I will hold it
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
Most of the time if I get something from airdrop I will sell it immediately if there's buy order at the exchange because for the project like this they won't go up in value as there's no development regarding the project. There's no point to hold it because you won't get anything for it later and you should sell it as soon as possible. I still have some token in my wallet that I forgot to sell, they used to have a little value about ~5 to 20 usd but now they are useless.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 07, 2018, 10:25:05 AM
I hold as long as I can. It more profitable holding much longer as you can. I can sell when I need money urgently but and don't have another means
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Well in my case I considered two situations, first is that if the coin has the potential to became a shitcoin I tend to sell it immediately but if I see that there is a big potential for that coin I tend to hold it and wait for the right and proper time before selling with much better profit.
Activity: 714
October 07, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

I think that it depends on market price and the market situation. Cause for me if the market is unstable it is not a good time to exchange your coins. And if you think that with value your investment will be back to you then sell it. But my best advise is to have a research first before selling it.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 07, 2018, 03:28:54 AM
It all depends on the price, if the price suits me then I will sell coins, if not, I will leave them lying in my purse.
Activity: 248
October 07, 2018, 02:30:36 AM
For me, I would probably hold it until the price goes up because I think I can gain more profit on it than exchanging from other coin.
Activity: 686
October 05, 2018, 04:04:42 PM
all depends on the condition of the coin. if I think the coin that I hold doesn't have the potential to rise then I will sell it or exchange it for another coin that I think is better. but if the coin you have is a potential coin that is good like ETH or Bitcoin then it's better to keep it longer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
October 05, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
Before selling the token I got, I first saw the quality of the token, if the quality is good and more and more launched in various markets, I choose to hold it until prices rise, but if the potential is not good I choose to sell it immediately.
Activity: 434
October 05, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

I only join the airdrops of prospective projects and then retain the received tokens until it grow well to get more profit.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 04, 2018, 05:38:51 PM
I essentially do not participate in Airdrops. I consider them waste of time. Coins distribute a little there even if the project in appearance good.
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 04, 2018, 05:33:47 PM
I when began acquaintance to the market of cryptocurrencies participated in Airdrops but still did not receive from them tokens on a purse. On it for myself I decided not to take part there any more.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
This all boil down to the project of the airdrop, if I have researched about the project before and trust the team and also see that it's use case is needed in the marketplace, I will keep for some time instead of dumping it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 04:38:20 PM
If a large amount arrives from airdrop, then I naturally try to sell it as soon as possible, usually when tokens come from airdrop, the price falls
Activity: 448
October 01, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
It depends on which coin, if the bounty or ICO were good enough and haven't made continuous progress, I think I'll keep the coin for a couple of months to see if the price goes up, but if the coin is plagued with problems from the beginning, the best thing you can do is get rid of it as quickly as possible, because usually, those coins don't do very well.
Pages:
Jump to: