Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 12. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 05:12:52 PM
At the moment, long-term storage is not profitable. I think that now is a good time to engage in daily trading. This can give a good profit.
Activity: 131
October 12, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
I think the decision to hold it or exchange it is based on the development of the airdrop project. if the token has good potential then I will hold it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 04:30:42 PM
Of course I first exchange in Ethereum now, usually coins fall very well after the distribution and keep meaning I do not see something
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 12, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
I think if you start exclusively to trade altcoins, then in this market at the end of the bear market it will give you the opportunity to buy more coins that you are so much interested. Be more pragmatic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 04:41:23 PM
It depends on the coin or token. If it is a shitcoin, I will definitely exchange it ASAP. If it's a great project, I will probably be holding it.
Activity: 218
October 11, 2018, 04:39:26 PM
It is important to research on the project that you would be joining when deciding on whether or not you should hold or exchange right away. It is important to look at three aspects of a coin; understanding of an ICOs value, the team behind the company, and the interest of people in it. It would also be helpful to scan their white paper for more information and to be able to gain understanding on what they intend to build. By this, you may know if a certain coin has a potential to grow its value or not.

it depends on what ypu wajt from your life and what plans you have for the future so i think tajt only you can answer such questions
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 04:38:31 PM
I don't think holding some Airdop for too long is a good idea because I always see that having a small amount of it can't get a bigger profit after so many months if it is not a better currency. And sometimes when it give it you in the first time you can see that it's value is greater than holding it for too long.

If you are lucky, perhaps, one of those coins will bring some thousand USD in 5 years. But you must be very lucky or do airdrops 24/7 without sleep and rest. That's stupid and even unreal!
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 11, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

I will sell it if I'm not interested in the project, but if I'm really interested then I will Hodl it until the price goes up. So I mean that depends on the project itself.
Activity: 157
October 11, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
I think hold is not good option in new coin.  Many new ico coin give free coin airdrop, bounty but when this coin come in market this coin price is not high so if you hold this coin you not make good profit.
Activity: 353
October 11, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
Most of the tokens from Airdrop platforms are shitcoins. For this reason hemn buy, not worth waiting. Don't expect to buy and buy altcoins worth making long-term money with the money you get. Thus, the token from the airdrops is turned into a wise investment.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
October 11, 2018, 04:30:42 AM
I don't think holding some Airdop for too long is a good idea because I always see that having a small amount of it can't get a bigger profit after so many months if it is not a better currency. And sometimes when it give it you in the first time you can see that it's value is greater than holding it for too long.
Activity: 231
October 11, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
In my opinion, we should at the same time buy Bitcoin and keep it for a long time. Next to that is to buy some potential Altcoins and trade them in at a dropping price is reasonable.
Activity: 462
October 11, 2018, 04:27:38 AM
I usually don't choose to sell them when the tokens I hold don't generate more than 20% of the profits. If it starts to fall, then I will save them forever!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 04:26:05 AM
depending on what assets you hold. if the asset is a good project or coin, then it's better to hold it.
because if you sell it or trade it, you don't know exactly when you can buy it again cheaper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 11, 2018, 03:59:14 AM
I think if you hold your coins longer, then in the long run you will get a big profit against the dollar so accurately .
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
October 10, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
In my case, When ever I received free coins or tokens from airdrops I tend to hold the coin if there is a potential to pump and rise up but if I see that the token is a weak coin and maybe vanished from its existence then I tend to sell it immediately.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 10, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

That is up to you and up to project bro. If that token is part of a great project with great team and investors and surely great vision you need to hold that.
Also please look their token distribution charts.  But if you think that is a shitcoin and that coin dont have any future you need to dump as soon as possible.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
October 10, 2018, 07:20:33 PM
It all depends on the project, as my experience shows me, new projects are not always good to stay afloat and if you are not sure about something, then it is better to sell. As for old projects, I have a few coins such as stellar, ripple cordano, in which I invested in long-term.
Activity: 445
October 10, 2018, 07:20:14 PM
I would most likely sell them, since it is unclear when they will rise in price and whether there will be such a thing at all. It is better to sell them and hold in BTC, then there will be no risk of losing your money.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 07:10:37 PM
First of all, I see the price of the coin, if the price of the coin is good and has an increase in the future then I will hold it. Some coins when first appearing in the exchange have ascertained the price of the dump, but it depends on the company the coin has quality in terms of products to be able to competitive prices in exchange. But to be able to hold the coin is very difficult in determining the choice, and most importantly so you do not lose.
Pages:
Jump to: