Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 8. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 02:55:43 AM
When I get a reward, I will check if the token already has the price. If it already has a good trading volume, then I will save it!
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 16, 2018, 02:47:54 AM
i think i will hold it.
because the market is down right now.
if the price recovering, maybe i will sell it.
i just hold and wait for the right time to exchange it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 12:48:47 AM
I hold my altcoins for now, because the market is very down.
But If my tokens have a good price now, I will sell and convert to Bitcoin or Ethereum and I hold it until the market price increases again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 12:44:47 AM
If all you do in cryptocurremcy is to sell any available coin in your wallet, you will keep doing that for the next ten years and when you look back you would not have achieve anythng. To have a head way in crypto, you must be technical, sound and always have a plan for success!
i also think like that,
it will not be good for us if we will only sell without thinking about plans in the future, we should have some plans to save a few coins that have good hopes in the future.

i made a mistake in the past because i didn't have a plan, and i have now made my choice to keep holding a few coins for my future.
Activity: 448
October 16, 2018, 12:40:11 AM
Without doubt. I will exchange it. I saw a lot of coins because they didn't exchange in time, and now they are worthless. Of course, if you think this coins will be of great value in the future. Then you can hold it and wait for the right time to exchange. Maximize your profit.

Activity: 490
October 16, 2018, 12:33:26 AM
If all you do in cryptocurremcy is to sell any available coin in your wallet, you will keep doing that for the next ten years and when you look back you would not have achieve anythng. To have a head way in crypto, you must be technical, sound and always have a plan for success!
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
October 16, 2018, 12:28:54 AM
In the meantime, I will hold all the potential coins I have. I will wait until the price has increased, at least he is higher than the purchase price of the coin. I will also exchange for a few coins which I think are less qualified, exchanging coins that are far better quality. That way the results that I can get will be far more.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 16, 2018, 12:20:18 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Its depends of the development of the project. If the team or devs of the project did not do anything for the improvement of the project better to sell the coin or token you got from airdrop on the other hand if they are active to develop the project just wait and hold your token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 12:14:49 AM
All depends from project which you holding.
Some times i sell imediately if price starting drop massively after listing on exchange. Massive sell its not good signal
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 12:12:12 AM
My opinion is that airdrop - no longer represent value as a type of earnings. If someone likes to participate in Airdrop, then this means that this person is very lazy. He does not like to work. Such people never earn much compared to those who create something new or at least participate in bounty.
And suddenly the market will grow, capitalization will increase significantly, then the coins of even weak projects will cost good money. Therefore, to collect a bunch of different coins with airdrop is a good idea.
Doing airdrops and holding it does have some profit in it. Even getting money from faucets work if there is holding involved.
holding a far better and more capable to maintain the stability of the coin to produce many more advantages which makes development much more coins increases the coins and make it survive as well as larger shows again to increased.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 16, 2018, 12:00:50 AM
Its better to hold as the market is down.
Activity: 420
October 15, 2018, 11:48:35 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

In fact, the right solution depends on the current state of the crypto market. Personally, I now prefer to continue hold for the future. After all, the prices of coins are now quite low, their sale will not bring a large income. Therefore, I continue to hold my tokens - after stabilization of the situation on the market, they will become more expensive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 02:51:48 PM
In my own experience as the status of the cryptocurrency right now, you can see that the market is down and all you have to do is hold your coins til the right time when there is a good price in the market. As long as you have your daily source of income there is nothing to worry about. You will have patience to wait for the right time for exchange. I never loose hope that someday, the price will be higher compared on the previous price in the market. We are all hoping that the bull runs again this year.
Activity: 322
October 15, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
I think it's very logical to hold a hold of the ico projects. Because many projects are going back 10 times when the initial stock market goes back. Ico will take a long time to come to the sensible option. But it would be reasonable to turn the strong ones into money.
Activity: 197
October 15, 2018, 02:21:26 PM
My opinion is that airdrop - no longer represent value as a type of earnings. If someone likes to participate in Airdrop, then this means that this person is very lazy. He does not like to work. Such people never earn much compared to those who create something new or at least participate in bounty.
And suddenly the market will grow, capitalization will increase significantly, then the coins of even weak projects will cost good money. Therefore, to collect a bunch of different coins with airdrop is a good idea.
Doing airdrops and holding it does have some profit in it. Even getting money from faucets work if there is holding involved.
Activity: 224
October 15, 2018, 02:09:22 PM
The coin that I've invested in have airdrops at least twice every month.
So I have no reason to trade them. I HOLD
I need to join more of those airdrop campaigns. The coins would look nice with the coins that I'm holding.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 02:06:33 PM
The coin that I've invested in have airdrops at least twice every month.
So I have no reason to trade them. I HOLD
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 01:56:38 PM
Activity: 490
October 15, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
we will never know if the price of an altcoin will rise suddenly, I prefer to sell some and hold it to wait for a good time to re-sell it, or you can sell it right away if you think the tokens you have won't be as good at the time you sell it, but it returns to each other's beliefs, because everyone will have a different way
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
October 15, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
in my opinion I will sell coins from the airdrop after listing on the exchange. because usually the value of the airdrop coin is not large.
Pages:
Jump to: