Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 30. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
“Bitcoin has dropped 30% so far this year. The million-dollar question is, does it have further to fall? Looking solely at price action, on a daily chart Bitcoin trades well below its moving average indicating a strong negative momentum. $7,100 – $7,800 is a key price bracket and should the price fall below these levels then it could extend losses to $5,922, the low hit on 6 February.
Buy, sell or hold? I would hold for the time being to see how the price action develops with regards to the aforementioned price points.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
September 04, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
IF the coins have potential and good function I suggest you wait and hold, because if they have good function its possible to become high value in the future. You need patience if you do this, because sometimes you get temptation to sell it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
depending on if the initial price is promising then I will sell if not then I will hold it
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 09:41:40 AM
I advise you to hold all the tokens received from the airdrops and the bounty before the growth of the Etherium. Earlier this term does not make sense.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 04, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
It all depends on the project on which you earned these tokens. I would postpone them for a while. And I would wait until the project becomes more known and the prices for tokens will grow.
Activity: 197
September 04, 2018, 09:38:31 AM
Truly, changing to some digital forms of money that are near the rankings would be a superior alternative, on the grounds that the market is still at a low point, and a portion of the best cryptographic forms of money have fallen a great deal, we can put resources into them, and the dangers are high. Little, and later on they will have a great deal of space for development, so this is a decent speculation.
Activity: 49
September 04, 2018, 09:36:06 AM
There can be the two choices. You can obviously offer half on the double and keep half until better occasions. As I'm offering a seats coin quickly with the goal that the cost isn't low yet. Forthcoming coins should be sold at the season of raising the esteem and purchasing amid a solid fall, since today it's anything but a hamster. It's your token to choose the current.
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 09:32:50 AM
for me hold it because I believe in the project..You need to search the project..then you can decide..
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 08:08:57 AM
I suppose that it is better to hold coins than alternate each day. As for me, it's far higher to pick out ether for the lengthy-time period hold and certain that btc is likewise a terrific desire. To my mind, it's far higher to do this now.

I would better divide them into two parts. The first part can be exchanged for Ethereum, and the second one should be better held. This choice seems to me the best variant but you should take the decision yourself.
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 12:02:24 AM
its up to you if you hold or sell it, if you trust the project then hold it,, for me its better to wait and work..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 03, 2018, 11:53:47 PM
I think hold is a better option than exchange, let alone the market conditions are dropping so that we have to lose if we sell now, patience will produce good at the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 03, 2018, 11:49:27 PM
It depends on the project. If it is solid project with super use cases and team, then hold the coin till it matures, else exchange it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 11:47:41 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
of course I hold the coin up and take advantage of the opportunities we will get in the future to get the benefit of patience is the main capital in the investment
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 11:39:32 PM
I suppose that it is better to hold coins than alternate each day. As for me, it's far higher to pick out ether for the lengthy-time period hold and certain that btc is likewise a terrific desire. To my mind, it's far higher to do this now.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 03, 2018, 02:57:47 PM
Do holding or the long term investment because the price is too low today! If I were you, I will keep my coin first before doing anything, wait and be patient with regards to the market. Exchange is alright if you’re gonna echange your current coun to bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 02:55:04 PM
I thought to exchange them for ETH. Because with this uncertainty of the market we cannot predict what will happen with newest ICO. So my personal thinking is to sell the bounty tokens as soon as I received them. Grin Grin
Exchanging coins into Ethereum is a good decision too since ethereum is the best altcoin so far. But, holding it is could also be a choice especially if you are keeping a good coin with high potential.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 03, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
now there is a bearish trend, and after the coins on the stock exchange it immediately falls, but let's hope that the story will repeat itself as last fall and everything will fly up! ) so it makes sense to wait as it seems to me)
Activity: 113
September 03, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
I thought to exchange them for ETH. Because with this uncertainty of the market we cannot predict what will happen with newest ICO. So my personal thinking is to sell the bounty tokens as soon as I received them. Grin Grin
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
It is impossible to answer this question definitely. If the tokens you received are worth quite a lot, I would sell them. In most cases, you have to keep in the long term.
Activity: 214
September 03, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
Check on the charts and background of your coin. If it has good standing and still have upcoming projects then you can opt to hold but if it is not that promising then better check the charts every now and then and automatically exchange it when you already reach your target profit.
Pages:
Jump to: