Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 26. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:57:29 AM
It is vital to explore on the undertaking that you would join when settling on regardless of whether you should hold or trade immediately. It is vital to take a gander at three parts of a coin; comprehension of an ICOs esteem, the group behind the organization, and the enthusiasm of individuals in it. It would likewise be useful to check their white paper for more data and to have the capacity to increase understanding on what they plan to fabricate. By this, you may know whether a specific coin can possibly develop its esteem or not.
Activity: 170
September 06, 2018, 07:50:56 AM
On the off chance that the estimation of the token you get past the airdrop that the trade cost isn't too low then I figure you should offer. New ventures are justified regardless of the value decrease when the market circumstance is insecure. Offering and purchasing top coins will be a superior alternative.
Activity: 7
September 06, 2018, 07:47:42 AM
Just have to hold if you like the coin. You can try trading but it's obviously a lot harder than it looks. Most people were screaming moon yesterday and then the market dumps hard.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 07:46:33 AM
Before you reach a decision as to either hold all sell you have to consider the market situations after a good check in it you weigh the potentials of the coin. Then you can make your decision as to that regards
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
I think it's better to keep it until the price goes up. We get tokens from airdrop, the price is low and we do not see the profit yet Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 07:43:37 AM
Since, as a rule, coins from the airdrop have a small price, I leave them in the hope that in the future the price will rise
Activity: 170
September 06, 2018, 07:40:47 AM
I have dependably been a hoarder of my airdrop and abundance coins anyway that arrangement does not by any stretch of the imagination work out all that well as they will complete a coin swap with 24hr notice or simply blur away. I may begin dumping my coins on that first beginning pump they generally complete and be it. Squander approach to much time inquiring about. Them two are a decent choice in this bear advertise. Just dont offer your coins. You can hold them or offer change over them to different coins. You can locate some great venture to contribute utilizing your coins. Right now is an ideal opportunity to amass more coins to do putting resources into the future on the off chance that you locate the best ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 07:37:22 AM
I don't know how many tokens you have received from the airdrop, but all the airdrop is worthless, it only worth around 1-5 USD per each airdrop, no doubt to hold it wait for the price rise, if you want to sell it after listing the exchange, it impossible to cover your transaction fee.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 07:34:07 AM
Holding is best option as the current situation of market is not very good.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 06, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Must better to exchange it early because they have some airdrop you can only get a small amount.
But you can hold you airdrop reward if you are also participated on the bounty campaign of the project just like signature or social media.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
I believe that in crypto world bearish and bullish is always present.That is why I am going to hold my assests or holding and exchange it until the bull run will come.And also I advice that if you dont want to waste your money.Hold it and dont exchange if you think your capital or investments went down because the time will come it will up again.That way you will earn a huge profit.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
With the current market condition I think the best option for a rational investors is to HODL because selling now is just not the best thing. All the crypto market have fall beyond expectation and HODLING will be the panacea to the current market condition.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 07:16:21 AM
Holding is better option than exchanging or selling at this point.
Activity: 85
September 06, 2018, 07:01:20 AM
Now it's better to sell all the tokens that you have. Tomorrow the market will fall even lower, and you will lose your money
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
If you a number of tokens and you will decided to exchange it in the trading sites , if you want to gain some more ,you must be patient and observe the market, once there will be a good price then release your tokens for sell , then you can benefit some gain ,but if the price is low then think of holding it for sometime to achieve a good market price.
Activity: 161
September 06, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
Everybody picks which procedure to take after. It likewise relies upon the venture and the normal development of the coin. I like to offer piece of the coins quickly and the rest amid the primary pump.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
On my experienced all the airdrops token i received is dumping it's value after it will be listed on some exchanger so the best thing to do is dont hold our token and sell it immediately so we can assure our self to have a good amount of money with airdrops.
Activity: 144
September 06, 2018, 06:49:39 AM
If you receive tokens worth $ 1 or so when participating in airdrop, you won't lose anything waiting for the market to grow. What cost $ 1 can turn into $100. This amount is much more pleasant.
Holding the coins that you receive in an airdrop could make you earn that much. Money can multiply easily.
Activity: 101
September 06, 2018, 06:48:32 AM
Hold usdt - today this is the best strategy. And wait when the market drops even more, that would buy more coins
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 06, 2018, 06:46:51 AM
If you receive tokens worth $ 1 or so when participating in airdrop, you won't lose anything waiting for the market to grow. What cost $ 1 can turn into $100. This amount is much more pleasant.
Pages:
Jump to: