Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 25. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:20:28 PM
Why sell them. I personally collect a whole collection of coins, in the hope that at least one and fly into the air and enrich me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 06, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
I think hold is a better option than exchange, let alone the market conditions are dropping so that we have to lose if we sell now, patience will produce good at the end of the year.
For me, it depends on the coin, because holding something bad won't pay off, in which case I am selling or exchanging to something better.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
September 06, 2018, 04:38:04 PM
I thought to exchange them for ETH. Because with this uncertainty of the market we cannot predict what will happen with newest ICO. So my personal thinking is to sell the bounty tokens as soon as I received them. Grin Grin
I'm trying to forget about ICOs for now. When I get some coins without future, I try exchanging them to more popular ones and hold those.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
With droppings, I almost immediately sell tokens if they cost at least $ 100, if less, then I'll better hold. Maybe that will surprise in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 02:32:06 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Depends completely on the project as though they have a decent roadmap with a strong group that are diligent employees and have a strong hardcap I'm going to hold that token however in the event that the group isn't so centered around the venture and marketing more often than not I sell that token instantly as I would prefer not to expect any risks by holding it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
There is no single rule by which all investors should act. We should focus on the general situation in the crypto currency market and make adequate decisions.
September 06, 2018, 01:37:01 PM
Selling everything at once is not a good idea in my opinion. Why accept and sell everything if you don't believe in technology.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
In fact, this case is purely individual. Some people prefer to keep and some to sell. Personally, I act differently each time, as it all depends on my need for Finance. Since bounty programs and airdrops are now my main source of income, due to the large time interval, since the job and the accrual of coins, it takes a very long time. And to live for something need, so I sell coin by necessity.
Merit: 114
September 06, 2018, 01:19:05 PM
This is a good idea. If you can't determine if there is a future for this currency, you can sell it and change it to ether so that your money will be safe. I believe that there is a future for the ether. so it's does not matter which coin you hold of you are planning for long term...
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 06, 2018, 01:16:32 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Ah come on, these free airdrop tokens are usually worth not more than 5-10 bucks if sold at ICO price.
Would this money help you to resolve your financial difficulties? Nope. So I personally would hold all the tokens got from airdrops until they make at least several X.
Activity: 532
September 06, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
I believe that each coin needs its own individual approach, even when working with airdrops. Therefore, you need to think about the correct management of investments, despite the relatively low cost of the coin. I prefer holding coins, although with the right approach, exchange can also be a successful and profitable investment strategy.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 01:09:35 PM
In fact, a suitable solution always depends on the characteristics of a particular coin. If we talk about airdrops, then I usually accumulate hundreds of different coins. There is no time and opportunity for detailed analysis, so I prefer to exchange them.
Activity: 304
September 06, 2018, 01:05:14 PM
The question is really complicated. Hardly anyone can give a completely accurate and correct answer. But personally, I prefer to exchange the bulk of coins. I keep at myself a little - on the average somewhere 10-30% counting on a rise in price.
Activity: 210
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 11:43:35 AM
it is very difficult to recommend anything in this market! it all depends on your ambitions and desires and needs! Someone needs such kopecks, some of them hope for more! Hard to say! need to analyze
Activity: 131
September 06, 2018, 08:30:18 AM
What I have always done is if I have som trust in the project, I may just sell less than 50% of it and leave the rest, the ones with huge activity and moon capacity with lower price will be left to achieve a certain price level before sell part or all, mostly directed by instinct
Activity: 96
September 06, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
Depends on a project mate. If its something promising then I would like to hold it. If not then I will sell it once I got it. Because its pretty obvious isnt it? If it have a potential then wait. If no then sell. Following this rules will make you earn money.
Activity: 48
September 06, 2018, 08:10:11 AM
Now market situation is very bad whole market is falling again and again. I think this situation holding is good option because now if you selling and exchange we will get huge losses. Wait few months hold your all coins that is the best way to get profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 08:03:03 AM
It depends on the project, if I realize the project will be a good one, then I will hold the coins when I have them. But most people say the air drop tokens turn out to be shot coins so it is better you sell them.
Activity: 77
September 06, 2018, 08:00:45 AM
I don't need to hold once the project done is complete and we are been rewarded with and the price on the exchange is coressponses to the price of it ico, but once the rate is too low I will hold till it rise up
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 07:58:35 AM
Each investor has his own vision of how he should act. However, there are certain rules that will allow anyone to minimize their losses. One of these rules is not to sell in a falling market.
Pages:
Jump to: