Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 42. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 11:25:06 PM
I think hold is the better option for any person or bounty hunter who is involved in ICO market. Because you would be get more profit on your investment when you choose your plan with long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 08:12:13 PM
if the price of a token has reached our target then we can sell it, after all the token is obtained in a free way that is the result of airdrop, so we will not suffer losses if we sell it, but in my opinion it is better to sell it at the first time listing in exchange because the price of the coin is still high
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 07:52:37 PM
If they belong to an airdrops they are generally low amounts that are better to sell right away, unless you are also participating on bounty campaigns rewarding that same token, in that case, you can stack them and probably you can holding for more time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 07:48:37 PM
for myself, hold it back first if the market price is far below the ICO price because one day the price can still develop again even though it takes a long time to hold it.
Activity: 71
August 23, 2018, 07:23:59 PM
i prefer to hold it and wait until the value rises buddy. the rules of crypto is hodl wait earn.
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 07:19:13 PM
If I received an airdrop and it's already on the marketlist then I will check first its value then if the value is high then I will already exchange it but when its value is low then my decision is to just wait for the right time to exchange it. I actually do not have loss if I will wait for its value to get high because I did not invest money from it. So, the primary thing I should do is to manage it wisely.
Activity: 120
August 23, 2018, 07:15:16 PM
Airdrop coin if it has been distributed will quickly decrease the price. all of your choices will sell directly or hold until the value goes up
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 06:52:50 PM
In trading, people do have their own strategy to follow in order to make profits. I believe holding it for sometime will be better than just exchanging straight away.
Activity: 67
August 23, 2018, 06:35:18 PM
on the off chance that they have a decent value then I offer them and I don't expect that they can develop. be that as it may, if the tokens are useless then I don't focus on them and leave in my tote and in some cases check their esteem
August 23, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
If it's an interesting project and I believe in its future then I can hodl for a while but if otherwise I sell them off as early as the get to exchanges.
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 12:07:04 PM
The airdrop project is one of the work quite easy. I will trade as soon as I get a free coin from an airdrop, because selling it immediately will bring me benefits .Coin from airdrop, in fact right now, is very hard to develop and rise and the quantity we get in airdrop is only little so it is better to sell or exchange it.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
everyone decides for himself what to do with their coins . I choose exchange once received
agree with you I prefer exchange rather than holding coin because it's very risky, but if the coin has a large volume and the bitcoin market is stable then the best thing is to hold.
I myself always sell the results of the bounty directly, and I trade again,
because it is very risky if you hold your coin for too long
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
valuing the free tokens, and a way of exchanging the token the listed market, for me its better to hold the tokens came from the airdrops and its true that it needs something different strategy to make a good moves.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:47:45 AM
Everyone chooses which strategy to follow. It also depends on the project and the expected growth of the coin. I prefer to sell part of the coins immediately and the rest during the first pump.
Activity: 232
August 23, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
Last time in the falling market it is better to sell to buy at the bottoms and again to wait for growth. True, it was necessary to sell in May, when there was some growth. Now it remains only to squeeze the teeth and wait ... Maybe on September 30)
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
August 23, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
depends on value, if it's just a few bucks, no point wasting the effort in exchange...might as well buy a long-term "lottery", of course the project strength and potential matters too.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:29:15 AM
when I get free airdrops I prefer to hold and store them up a lot and the price goes up, then I will exchange or sell ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 23, 2018, 11:33:34 AM
if the project and the idea is good, the team is working on the project and is promoting it then definitely hold it! The market is not the best for sale now!  Undecided
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
The tokens coming from airdrop do not usually have much value, either they are garbage if you get too many tokens from airdrop, or are only worth a few cents, but the big project they just airdrop to many people to know the project. their. So far I only know Polmath is the airdrops that participants receive the most money. So for me, airdrop is not worth much
agree with you mate, I joined some Airdrop and see most of this ate fack.
and some token received but the price.... lol forget it.

So it means we have to forget about the Airdrops because we won't get more than 5$ and it seems we cannot able to sell them in the market, so it is always good to work in bounties where we get most of the profit if you really find the potential project means.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 23, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
The tokens coming from airdrop do not usually have much value, either they are garbage if you get too many tokens from airdrop, or are only worth a few cents, but the big project they just airdrop to many people to know the project. their. So far I only know Polmath is the airdrops that participants receive the most money. So for me, airdrop is not worth much
agree with you mate, I joined some Airdrop and see most of this are fack.
and some token received but price.... lol forget it.
Pages:
Jump to: