Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 45. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 03:39:07 AM
It is better to sell the half and hold the half. If the coin rise then you still have half and if the coin will go downgrade then you also win because you have sell the half Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

I think it depends upon the coin and the case is sometimes tge coin we received is not yet in any exchangers so we really have no choice but to just hold and wait until this coin become listed. But most coins I've got from airdrops can't make it so successful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 03:35:51 AM
By giving free coins for free, of course, crypto will not be easy to give a promising coin for free.
Given there are thousands of people who are struggling with difficulty to be able to get a promising coin from crypto. Crypto will only provide free coins with low quality. So, after getting a coin from airdrops, preferably as soon as possible to be sold after they are included in the list of markets.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 03:30:07 AM
for airdrop it's better to keep it because there are lots of airdrop tokens which turn out to have a high price if held for a long time but it depends on the coin / token itself not all good
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 22, 2018, 03:27:40 AM
you need to see what the situation on the market - if the market falls, then it seems to me not the best time to sell, it makes sense to hold up to good times, given that the token or the coin of a standing project!
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
August 21, 2018, 07:29:39 PM
I think you can do both "Hold or Exchange" because crypto currency prices are always constantly changing +/- and if you can get you timing right you can yield some good profit and we should also put into consideration the risk of price plunging down, so best strategy would be to stay up to date with crypto news and lookout for good/bad press or fud which could spark panic selling or demand for more crypto currency.
Activity: 854
August 21, 2018, 07:18:23 PM
Most times if you do not hold the tokens gotten from airdrops, they will not have any good value. I always try as much as possible to hold the tokens i get from airdrop and they tend to give profit that way. Although not all will work out well.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 21, 2018, 08:41:11 AM
It all depends on what the project is capable of presenting, then you can conclude whether it is worth keeping a coin or not!

Yeah. Not all coin are worth it to hold so before you choose to hold a coin make sure that you have a knowledge about that coin and make sure it is a potential coin .
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
It all depends on what the project is capable of presenting, then you can conclude whether it is worth keeping a coin or not!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
August 21, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Airdrop tokens can drop the price anytime, for me i will sell my token prize once listed if the amount is good.
but if the value is so low i would rather keep it on my wallet.
to think that there are so many participants in airdrop.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 08:33:35 AM
I have been holding some few tokens from some past airdrops. I didn't sell off because of the promise on the white paper. I believe it will have a very great value in the future. The choice to exchange or hold an airdrop is dependent on the potential of the project.
Activity: 462
August 21, 2018, 08:31:01 AM
I participated in a good airdrop from polymath and i sold it in 1st day on etheredelta, these 250 coins worth like 300$. Now after participation in Consensus meet up and listin on Binance, these coins worth 50$. It is a story proving that holding isn't profitable and suitable for each coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 08:21:10 AM
I keep all the coins, no matter they are received for bounty or airdrop. I see no reason to sell at a price below the ICO. And now the situation on the market is such that when you enter the exchange coins, the price will in any case be lower
Activity: 177
August 21, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
if the token project is good then it is better to HOLD because if it is a good future project it will rise in price.
but if the ICO token project is less attractive then it's better to sell it, because Bitcoin is better than the SHIT token.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 19, 2018, 12:11:17 PM
Whether to hold or sell the coin depend on the potential of the project. If it is a good project, I would recommend holding than selling early and lost out on the potential gains in the future.
Activity: 128
August 19, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
You can sell them now if you are afraid of falling prices, but do not regret it if it pump later or you see the correct decision if it dump.  Grin
Activity: 102
August 19, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
The word hodl will be suitable, I would advise us to hold our token for now, the price is falling down day by day, so let be patient till something suitable will come
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
August 19, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
I'll hold for now. The market is down. It's better to just wait.
Based on the current situation better to hold your coins and tokens first and wait to increase the market so that you may have more profit when you exchange it now. Better to wait and have patience on holding to earn more profit.
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
For now I will prefer to hold any coin I have, till the market once rise again... So there will be more interest for me
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
Never rely from others on what to do with your coins. It is a matter of your decisions and depends on the project of it is worth holding why not hold until you are earning. Just sell if with earning already or hold when it reaches to all time high.
Pages:
Jump to: