Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 46. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 28
August 19, 2018, 11:52:30 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
If the price does not satisfy you, you can hold it. Only exchange it if the price of the coin that you have is high for you to have a bigger profit. Patience is the key.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 11:51:06 AM
I think it depends on your choice or what you have plan off you can exchange if the ico price matches the price you wish to sell and you can hold if the price is totally below the ico price
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 11:48:29 AM
it's better to hold it first until you get a lot, and also wait until you get the highest price to get a lot of profit too. and also do a research or development about the project to get more coins. if you have more coins then you also have more profits
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 11:43:35 AM
First, it is depend on your decision but it is also very important question, what coin you are holding?  Are you know about company / project profile in briefly where you invested? Because everything will be depend on your company/project profile.

There is no doubt If company / project profile will be strong where you have invested then coins has potential to grow and you can hold it for long time for maximum profit on that.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
I would be of the opinion of holding while value rise because if you exchange now you might get little or nothing reasonable,so the best bet is to just hold since it is even free.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
August 19, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
It depends upon the situation, but for me,  I prefer to hold my coins while the market price is still low rather than to exchange. The reason why I'm here is to gain profit in the future. So, I better to hold my coins and then wait for the right time to exchange. Because I believe that patience is needed in order for us to receive big profit.
Activity: 232
Merit: 36
ZERO
August 19, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
The coins that I received at the airport are usually left in my wallet. but Personally if you have value when entering an exchange I will reverse it but for a more stable token. Because you know and we all know that if it is an airstrip and hits the exchange, most users who get the token / coin will sell it in an instant and the result will be reduced.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
Find at least one token received through the airdrop that would grow in the future in price. Not finding any you will understand that they should be exchanged at once.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
August 19, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
I will exchange it. Airdrop coins are not promising. and I've felt it before. hold the airdrop coin. and the price of the airdrop coin never rises. worse, the developer just left it.
Yep, most of airdrops are not promising and if you are not sell the token fast, that airdrop token price will dropped so low. Find a good airdrop that is from a good project is really hard nowdays. Airdrops is only for fast money for the admin, because it's easy to make your own airdrop.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 08:18:17 AM
it all depends on the project you have joined. if you think it is promising-you should keep your tokens.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
there is no one rule guys. you can hold coins which you think it has big future or exchange it volatile coins with some TA or something else you like.
Activity: 151
August 19, 2018, 08:08:46 AM
If I think it is good, then I will continue to hold it and wait for it to bring me more profit. If the project does not have good technology, then I will choose to sell it, because then I can guarantee my profit.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Everything depends on the value of the coins. In most cases, the price of coins may not cover the cost of transactions and commissions of the exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 19, 2018, 08:01:54 AM
of course you have to examine the charts and market situation first before choosing to sell or hold coins. do not have to hurry in making decisions that will have an impact.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 19, 2018, 07:58:37 AM
considering the current market situation, I decided to stay on for a long time. even though from free Airdrops coins, it also takes time to get it. there is no reason to sell in the near future. that's a good decision.
THANKS
Activity: 143
August 19, 2018, 07:58:17 AM
If you feel the price of a coin is reasonable for the exchange then trade it immediately. If you feel that you need a higher price then hold them but most of them decrease after increasing by several dozen percent
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 07:54:40 AM
I will exchange it. Airdrop coins are not promising. and I've felt it before. hold the airdrop coin. and the price of the airdrop coin never rises. worse, the developer just left it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 19, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
It depends on your decision, but the best is to wait until it has a bigger value because you can earn more money and save it for your future. You need to check it if that coin is worth for your wait. Hold it and become successful in the future.
it's depend what crypto you have because if you its has potential then its better to hold it, so it will grow even more and possible to get huge profit besides holding is one of the way to protect your crypto when market is falling. While do exchange your when the market is rising because its value is surely can bring you higher earning or exchange when you need money immediately but its better if you hold it .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:35:14 AM
It depends on your decision, but the best is to wait until it has a bigger value because you can earn more money and save it for your future. You need to check it if that coin is worth for your wait. Hold it and become successful in the future.
Activity: 248
August 19, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
Mostly, I prefer to convert it to other tokens because they mightn't have potential to become successful super project like XMR, LTC, ETH. They might even die along the way, so I prefer exchanging to other successful project.
Pages:
Jump to: