Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 44. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
Exchange or Hold, if I choose to exchange or hold. for now I prefer to hold it because I don't really need it now but I need it later after I have nothing I have to sell.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 08:59:54 AM
everyone decides for himself what to do with their coins . I choose exchange once received

I really agree with your decision. It is better to exchange our coins if the price during listed to exchange is good enough to earned profit because sometimes it will dumped more when getting older.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 08:54:09 AM
everyone decides for himself what to do with their coins . I choose exchange once received
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

It is not simple to answer for coins that got from airdrops. I think that huge number of garbage in airdrops and if it has the value - just sell this tokens. Other situation with tokens from Signature campaigns, if you made good reasearch, probaly you should belive to the succes of this projects.
Activity: 146
August 22, 2018, 03:49:59 AM
The price of an airdrop coin on the market is sure to drop as many users sell it. Airdrop is just a small part of it that stays bad over the long term, rather than making money by selling airdrop, which you can use to invest in a good ico project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:44:39 AM
In my own idea, if the coin you have has a potential, you better hold it. Because it has a better value in the future, maybe it will doubled its price, and better to hold it to gain a profit. But of you are holding a coin that is not valued, a very low valued coin, you better sell it directly. Because it has no potential and maybe its price will only decreased.
Activity: 27
August 22, 2018, 04:36:27 AM
I think we prefer both of them, with us trading and holding, for us it is also a good way we get profit, because seeing the price of bitcoin now also starts to increase again.
Activity: 152
August 23, 2018, 07:40:47 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Depends on the project. If it shows promise and has a great potential, I hold. If it's no so good, I prefer to exchange quicker.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 22, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Airdrop coins is not legit only few of them in 1 year,and many not get tranzaction to ur account becose project is dead or scam,but if u get lucky and ur airdop get u good profit then sure sale it on exchange for better token for hodl.If we talking about what is the best with no big risk to get profit then yes it is hodl.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 04:10:11 PM
The best strategy is to sell some of the coins and leave the rest for the long term. Especially got free
Activity: 164
August 22, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
Sometimes you need to consider the value of the coin you are putting up for sale, some of these coins have whatbit takes to thrive on a later date, espeçially when the market value stabilizes, therefore before making that call to sell off, be very careful on the coin you ate willing to sell
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 22, 2018, 04:33:55 AM
It is a two way thing, what if the value falls the more, then what will you do? Will you still wait for it to rise? Since the market is unpredictable it is best to sell at least 50% of the coins received and hold the remaining 50% so as to reduce loss should in case the value of the coins falls.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 04:17:30 AM
I am not sure for the airdrop because I see that many of airdrop is not worth if we exchange and we cannot make a lot of money from the airdrop. maybe you can hold it for a very long time until the price can getting higher but this will need a big patient to wait for the price. but if somehow, the airdrop price can increase in one-time, then it is better you sell the token so you can get the money and save the money.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
August 22, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
if only coin from the airdrop I always sell it immediately when I already have a market because I see the coin that is made from the airdrop will dump after a few days and if it has potential then we buy back when the price is cheap Grin
Activity: 462
August 22, 2018, 04:02:23 AM
When you have a better price, you need to release it.
So the risk is not too high.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
Holding is not optimal need to be trading now. Market is going down.
Activity: 170
August 22, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
Continuously hold your coins on the off chance that they have solid undertaking and sit tight for the task to completely useful according to their guide and after that you get most extreme estimation of your coin. A few airdrops dumped after some time yet great coins with solid ventures dependably make an incentive in long run.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 03:55:54 AM
The first thing to do is research the coin to determine what potential it hold before deciding either to sell, flip for other more stable coins or hodl , there are few airdrops I'm doing and I'll hodl because they are viable coins the likes of HPB and BCPT.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
August 22, 2018, 03:48:34 AM
Airdrop from coins will definitely hold. You could not earn on that token especially if it is listed on centralized exchange where there is a minimum of purchase or hold out for that coins. The most of the time the airdroppers will give coins that does not compensate centralized exchange fee.
Activity: 574
August 22, 2018, 03:40:40 AM
I think we will do HOLD in the long term, because we will also get many benefits by selling high prices, because seeing the development of altcoin prices also increases every day.
Pages:
Jump to: