Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 48. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 04:32:04 AM
Well, it all depends the situation you find your self, if you in financial need or in debt, why can't u sell it off and obsent your debt, but if you are not in any financial pressure,  holding is the best option, it marketing price appreciate.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:10:48 AM
Truly everything relies upon us, in our circumstance. Of you truly or gravely require cash right now then its up to you on the off chance that you trade it or not, but rather in the event that you trade it since you are terrified then its a major mix-up
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
if you have to speak between exchanging and holding, it all depends on the facts and the situation. do research in advance from several aspects. Does your coin have good potential or not. do research according to your own way of thinking.
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 04:05:05 AM
I think at the moment, I think you should hold all the coin you own, because the general is going to go up a lot. But you need to make the right decisions when their value is high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 03:55:15 AM
You have to decide based on your knowledge of the projects that you are interested in. When you understand it, you will have good psychology to keep it or exchange it. very dangerous.
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
It depends on your coins and on the value of the coins. For now i will hold it as you can see the market is still down i will wait a litte more until the time comes that the value of that coin is going up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 03:52:03 AM
In the bear market it is difficult that that to hold as all coins fall, with good prospects and fundamental data, and just something ephemeral tokens, is difficult to find a coin which would go to growth and I brought a profit when everything so falls therefore has decided for himself what should be sold and bought much below.
Activity: 30
August 17, 2018, 03:50:39 AM
It is essential that you check it carefully. If you feel it is really potential, hold on to it and wait for it to grow. Do not rush to sell if you really trust the project you are investing in.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 03:46:26 AM
90% of the airdrops worth around 10 $, If you get free coins from a project do you belive will be great,hold and wait to price grow up if not sell.Airdrops and bounty only will dump the price.
Activity: 51
August 13, 2018, 04:31:43 PM
Do research on the project you will be following when deciding whether you should hold or exchange it immediately. be active in your group check the chart and start your decision. if they have a good price then I sell it and I do not expect that they can grow.
Activity: 54
August 17, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
Continuously hold your coins on the off chance that they have solid venture and sit tight for the task to completely utilitarian according to their guide and after that you get most extreme estimation of your coin. A few airdrops dumped after some time however great coins with solid undertakings dependably make an incentive in long run.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
August 17, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
I feel that when they go to the trading platform, you can sell some money for exchange, and the rest of the wind waits for a while to decide to sell.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 17, 2018, 03:37:58 AM
Most coins are fraudulent coins. I suggest you sell them all as quickly as possible, and then you can try to put your money in a promising coin.

you can sell the coin if the price starts to move to the higher price. but if the price is only down, then I don't think that this is a great idea because you cannot make a profit and you will lose your money. it is better if you can wait for a while and after the price increase then you can sell the coin and move to another coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:15:45 PM
Most coins are fraudulent coins. I suggest you sell them all as quickly as possible, and then you can try to put your money in a promising coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 04:52:14 AM
Getting coins from the airdrop, when I receive it, I would automatically sell it to the exchange. It is okay, because the airdrop token amount is just a few, compared to the reward you get in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 69
August 14, 2018, 05:19:48 AM
With different coins should be treated individually. Usually the first investors who buy these tokens sell coins. And after the sale of the coin value falls, then you need to wait for growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 03:25:38 AM
I will always support you with a number of things that are concerned with airdrops, because until now to hold the coin once you have to get it until vslue goes up
Activity: 80
August 13, 2018, 11:14:21 PM
just sell , the longer you wait, the more you lose.
its free anyway.
Activity: 34
August 13, 2018, 11:04:58 PM
First of all, you have to see the project that you will join the Airdrops, there is no way to keep it. If not, then exchange immediately. You must have an understanding of the project.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 11:01:14 PM
Exchange it, holding is no longer optimal as the markets are becoming more and more volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: