Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 47. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
I would not trade if it felt really important. I will hold it until its value increases.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 07:09:57 AM
Analyze the program first. Then if you find that you should exchange then go for it. But holding may be good option.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 08:04:13 AM
If I personally get a free coin, I hold it if the price has gone up, then I sell it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
August 18, 2018, 08:04:03 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
It really depends on the value itself. If you're satisfied, then you can try to exchange it. But if not, try to hold it until the right price comes up.
Activity: 30
August 18, 2018, 07:59:59 AM
I will exchange it as soon as I receive the coin, my goal when joining the Airdrops is to earn a lot of coins and use it to trade.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 07:54:09 AM
Coins from airdrop often have very little chance of listing on the exchange site, if it is possible, it is a potential coin. You should keep up until their prices increase. Because you get it for free, so even if it loses value you still have nothing to lose.
Yes, I agree with you. One more thing is the value of airdrop tokens is usually very low, just around $10 - $20, so it's not worth to exchange. We should hold them and wait its price rise up, then we will have more money
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 07:43:46 AM
Actually this depends on the price on the market, but I usually hold the prize coin more often than I immediately sell it. I will hold it until the price rises.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 07:41:57 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

It depends, if the project is really good and have a chance to become big in the future, I think I will hold the free coins from airdrop. I know almost all of airdrop coins are freebies and the price usually is not good, but there is a airdrop that good maybe like only 1-5% airdrops is really real project.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 07:38:16 AM
Depending on the ICO project if they have the potential it is better to hold it than to sell directly which results in later regret
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
Too many planes too much ICO. I think we need to do more to hold the coin. it's hard to check if the coin is good or not. maybe someday we'll be lucky enough to hold a token. so I think if you don't know what you want to do with your token from the airdrop bounty, just sell everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
it depends on the project, when you see a project with potential, you are better served holding it
but other projects are better exchanged
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
August 18, 2018, 06:56:30 AM
And dont earn money.
Today i think exchanging at ICO price its very big luck
Activity: 26
August 17, 2018, 04:03:59 AM
Coins from airdrop often have very little chance of listing on the exchange site, if it is possible, it is a potential coin. You should keep up until their prices increase. Because you get it for free, so even if it loses value you still have nothing to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
August 18, 2018, 06:54:05 AM
I'm a hodler Smiley A great one. I hodl my coins and tokens about 1.5 years and I'm didn't lose money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 18, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
if you have to speak between exchanging and holding, it all depends on the facts and the situation. do research in advance from several aspects. Does your coin have good potential or not. do research according to your own way of thinking.

This is the best way. Judge every token and every project separately. Every project is different and there is no universal recipe for all of them. Different situations are also change the approach and the actions needed.   
Activity: 211
August 18, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
There are quite a number of coins out there from the airdrops, but all that matters is the value one can get from them, one thing for certain is that there are some coins out there worth holding on to,. While other are better off sold , it all depends on the. Quality of the coin
Yes, not all coins are the same, there are several coins that only become leaves in the wallet, but there are coins that are very good to hold. I think that depends on the product and team, if the product is good and the team is serious in developing the project, the coin will be very valuable and vice versa. Nowadays there are so many devs who only make their own profits so we have to be careful when choosing a project or coin.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 05:50:09 AM
sell or hold up to you. research on your project and check the reputation of the project and decide to sell or hold.
Activity: 149
August 18, 2018, 04:32:18 AM
There are quite a number of coins out there from the airdrops, but all that matters is the value one can get from them, one thing for certain is that there are some coins out there worth holding on to,. While other are better off sold , it all depends on the. Quality of the coin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 18, 2018, 04:27:44 AM
It will be more better for you that you choose two ways to sell your tokens that you got from bounty and airdrops .
First of all you should sell about 50% of the tokens for direct price at which you can sell , you can go for the same coin telegram channel for the buyers to sell at low price and also few websites are available where you can sell and buy at many users community .
And after that left all of your 50% toekns until the price get up to the original/more at which you want sell .
Here in the very starting you need to sell you 50% tokens because the main reason is that when you will sell before the launch then in that case your hardwork that you did to get the token will not get lost , and at next 50% sell you will be able to recover not only the amount of the money that you have but also you will make over profit .
So if you will take steps to sell in such ways then you will be able to make sure profit otherwise in the most of the case many ICOs didn't launch the coin token .
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
August 17, 2018, 04:37:28 AM
Airdrop coins today cannot be ascertained whether they have good potential or not, lots of scam airdrop coins. so I suggest when the price is maximal it's better to be exchanged immediately. but if the coin has good potential but the market is not optimal you can hold it until the coin price is stable and you get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: