Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 58. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 04:22:12 AM
In most cases, very few coins are listed for participation in Airdrops and their value is also not great. Therefore, I do not see any reason to participate in the airdrops.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 04:18:21 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

In my opinion if the coins has a price and can satisfy your needs you can trade it and if you don't satisfy the price of your coins just hold it and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 04:09:56 AM
I will sell all of airdrop coin if have higher value because I know almost of airdrop token is not have great and light for future, we can’t long time because many airdrop have delisted from exchange market. take your chance as possible because your moment to take profit is not come twice.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 07, 2018, 04:07:17 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
yes, I become part of many airdrops before, but I only receive some of them, I sell it immediately since it is coming from airdrops, I dont hold any airdrop tokens when it already has a value.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:38:55 AM
actually the most secure way is hodl it once was. Because storing the coins in the exchanger for too long is also not good. This, because an awful lot of hackers which of course wanted our coins. Then we should be more careful, if you don't want to sell, better do not enter exchanger first.
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 07, 2018, 03:27:39 AM
If course hold it until the price goes up and sometimes the amount of free airdrop is less so it's hard to find a airdrop that will give a good earnings and have a good value.
Activity: 789
August 07, 2018, 03:24:28 AM
I would rather hold it, because the average coin that I produce from airdrop always has no price. But if the coin I got already has the price and price that I want, then I will sell it.
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 03:24:13 AM
Everything depends on you. For me it depends on when you need your investment and when you feel that it is not worth waiting for its value increases. I better wait and save until I can reach more than the highest point ever achieved.
Activity: 151
August 07, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
Yes, switching to some cryptocurrencies that are close to the rankings would be a better option, because the market is still at a low point, and some of the top cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot, we can invest in them, and the risks are very high. Small, and in the future they will have a lot of room for growth, so this is a good investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
August 07, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
Its all depends on you, but for me if that token has got high value i will sell it directly i am waiting for the price to drop or less value. If you made your decision then go for it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 07, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

I will hold it until the value rises up but not for so long.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 03:08:11 AM
For me selling is the best choice for free coins because it is certainly better to use it directly. If holding for a long time will certainly be bad too, with prices falling from the beginning when it appears. but there aren't many results for that.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
August 07, 2018, 02:44:19 AM
If you believe in their project sure you can hold that coin, but if you  dont believe with their project better you exchange your token to another alts you believe. I think this is the best advice i can give it to you.
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 03:05:18 AM
That depends on the project you join. If it is a potential project, good community, good dev team. Then it should be listed on the big exchanges then you will have the best profit!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 07, 2018, 02:52:38 AM
If your coin has the potential to get high value it is better to HODL than exchange/ sell, if you do sell, soon or later the value of your coin rise you will regret selling it. Or better yet just Hold for a week then sell/ exchange it in a reasonable price/ value as you feel liked.
I myself invested my money in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and ADA. maybe I will sell ADA in the near future when prices start to rise.
but I will holding my Bitcoin and ETH. You're right if you believe that price of the coin will continue to grow. then why not to hold ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 07, 2018, 02:23:22 AM
If airdrops is already an operating and successful company or project, then I will leave these coins, since they have a good perspective. If this is just a distribution of coins, for the sake of popularity, then most likely I will sell them to buy something more valuable.
Activity: 357
August 07, 2018, 02:22:47 AM
Basically it only depends on situation if one token has a better future or good intention you must hold it and wait until its price was grow,but if you see none you should sell it before you`ll regret.
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 02:19:00 AM

If you were in that campaign's Airdrop campaign, you probably already know a little about the potential of the currency. How you handle it depends on the purpose of your profit.
Activity: 165
August 07, 2018, 02:01:26 AM
While I prefer to wait, if I sell now the price is too cheap, I will be ready to wait for higher prices, I am sure that in the future prices will rise again.
Activity: 99
August 07, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

if they have a good price I will sell it, I never think that they will grow. then after the token enters the exchange and turns out to be in the market I will sell it. I will not waste time.
Pages:
Jump to: