Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 54. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
I will definitely choose to sell it at the right time. Because I can't wait for the coin to go up. The market is unpredictable.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
For me, I would probably hold it until the price goes up because I think I can gain more profit on it than exchanging from other coin.
Activity: 462
August 08, 2018, 09:20:10 AM
Today the prices are low due to fall of bitcoin price, so I suppose holding will be wiser strategy in case you can wait for long period of time.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
August 08, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
I do not see the point of selling coins , I will sell only if the price increases several times

Yes, and why sell if we will lose a lot? better to hold and keep waiting and keep thinking positive that bitcoin will rise again and all of us that believed will achieve good profit.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
August 08, 2018, 09:17:08 AM
It depends, mate. nobody will tell you true, because crypto price is changing every day.
Sometimes my holding decision brought profit, my 10$ aidrop converted in 500$, but in other cases result was opposite.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
I do not see the point of selling coins , I will sell only if the price increases several times
Activity: 103
August 08, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
Well,First I will look the value of the coins that I got from airdrops.If prices seems good to me I would sell Some portion of the coins. If prices are too low, I would rather hold and look for the price rise.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
For airdrop, there are very rarely you get any significant amounts, and even in a falling market, selling coins for new projects is not the best idea, trust me.
Activity: 57
August 08, 2018, 08:23:42 AM
The ultimate essence of completing the bounty mission is to earn cash or other legal currency. When the value of the token obtained starts to rise, I think selling it is a good choice!
Activity: 253
August 07, 2018, 11:36:53 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
I prefer to hold the coin if the value is too low but if it is on higher rate its better also to exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 08, 2018, 04:48:24 AM
If I were able to received airdrop, I would definitely exchange it to the exchange immediately. Because, airdrop token is just a small amount of tokens. Better when the token has still a value, put it on the exchange before it is too late. Because many of the airdrop participants are receiving this, so means, they panic sell it until the price is so low.

Well whatever coins/tokens I am receiving right now is subject for hold, I think it's a wise move to do coz no coins is on green right now. I mean there are but it's to rare this time, since it's ghost month and coins are meant to go downwards. What you can do is buy and buy then hodl.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:43:07 AM
If I were able to received airdrop, I would definitely exchange it to the exchange immediately. Because, airdrop token is just a small amount of tokens. Better when the token has still a value, put it on the exchange before it is too late. Because many of the airdrop participants are receiving this, so means, they panic sell it until the price is so low.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 08, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

I would prefer to hold it instead of just exchanging it early specially if the value of the coins I received is very low and its market status is quite healthy for holding and would not appear to just dump then it would be much better for that.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 08, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

It's better to do research on the coins you get before deciding to hold them or not. If you think the coin has the potential to increase then holding it is the best. But, if you think the coin will fall too deep you can exchange or sell it.
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 02:16:14 AM
I would exchange immediately after receipt. Even if you believe in this coin, you can later buy it cheaper, because the price 100% will fall.
Activity: 170
August 07, 2018, 11:52:13 PM
in my opinion, if I get the coin I will hold it until some time until the coin price rises in the new market I sell it. because if we are in a hurry to sell the coin, maybe later there is only regret
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
August 07, 2018, 11:37:12 PM
surely the general answer will wait until the price rises even though we get coins for free because of patience and take advantage of opportunities that arise to gain profit
And if the token is worth nothing because the project is not promising. The sense then to wait for the price increase? Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
August 07, 2018, 11:35:19 PM
I usually do not store tokens from airdrops for a long time. Those that anything cost I immediately sell. But almost always these tokens are worth nothing Grin Cheesy
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 11:33:22 PM
Hello there pal! It depends on what kind of tokens or coins i received from that particular airdrop. If it has a potential to be successful in the market i'll definitely hold it until the right time comes to sell it. But if has no potential, no, nothing, then i would rather exchage it immediately. Cheers!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
surely the general answer will wait until the price rises even though we get coins for free because of patience and take advantage of opportunities that arise to gain profit
Pages:
Jump to: