Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 26. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
I wouldn't want to risk my coins being on an exchange wallet, when I have the opportunity of having my own personal wallet where I can have my tokens  secured. Even, exchanges warns its users of the risk attached to holding one's token on their wallet. Hence, I prefer a personal wallet to hold my tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
If you do not do daily trading - there is no need to store tokens on the exchange. Keep everything on your wallet, transfer to the exchange what you are going to sell / buy.

I really agree your opinion bro, because the safest way to keep our tokens is our wallet itself provided by our created password so that no one can easily hack our tokens. Because if we stay our tokens to an exchange there is great probability that our tokens will be hack especially when exchanges didn't think security of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
June 24, 2018, 08:18:30 AM
If you do not do daily trading - there is no need to store tokens on the exchange. Keep everything on your wallet, transfer to the exchange what you are going to sell / buy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
June 23, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
OK, either you are really new to the Crypto market or you have no idea what you're talking about. Do you know how many exchanges get hacked every month. Just few days ago Bithumb got hacked. Before that the Binance hack happened and so on. Do you want to be one of them whose coins got hacked due to some exchanges poor security. If not then withdraw your coins from exchanges to your own wallet ASAP.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 23, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
The most reliable method of storage is a cold Wallet. The only advantage of storing coins on the exchange is the possibility of trading and rapid exchange. Unfortunately, recently, exchanges are often hacked, so their reliability is questionable.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 01:27:12 PM
You can keep your tokens on exchange, but in such case you should use Google authentication.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
June 23, 2018, 01:23:58 PM
It's very obvious that you must choose wallet because there are cases that you might lose your tokens in exchanges because it's clearly not a wallet. You can't store your tokens in their because it's not wallet, that simple. So you have no reasons to tell an exchanges as a scam if your token are gone in there because it's an exchange not a wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
It seems to me that in this branch already says enough that you do not need to keep your money on the stock exchange accounts in the long term, so I do not advise you to do this, you definitely will be able to lose them if the stock exchange wants it.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
Better to keep your cryptos in wallet than in exchange. You can still make fast transaction even it is in your wallet than be it on exchanges which is more risky if the exchange will get hack. Just don't open your wallet always.
Activity: 45
June 23, 2018, 12:59:01 PM
Not safe to keep coins on exchanges, not heard of mtgox?
Activity: 110
June 23, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
Better to keep the funds is the wallet, and the best is the hardware wallet. But of course you have your computer will also do it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
June 23, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
Funds can be stored on the exchange for rapid trade in the case if the rates have changed dramatically in any direction (up or down). But this is more suitable for those who invest for a short term and focuses on courses and trading. So is better to keep funds in a cold wallet, or on an offline wallet, but only buy them from the manufacturer or an authorized representative, so as not to buy an offline wallet with a virus, etc.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 22, 2018, 04:42:11 AM
If you want to trade coins/tokens is better to save in exchanges. My suggest don't keep your assets in an exchange for long term. Because recently many exchange have been hack. And if you want to invest, i suggest to save in the wallet. Grin
If you want to save your coins or tokens in an exchange, save it in a big exchange because they can be trusted.
Recently, the Bithumb exchange were hacked and $30 million worth were stolen but as I read in the news, they promise to reimburse the owners
so that is still a good news.
Activity: 65
June 22, 2018, 04:27:39 AM
I use both, but you can trust the wallet.it is very easy to use and I have never experienced any hardship or acceptance until now.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 04:26:21 AM
If you want to trade coins/tokens is better to save in exchanges. My suggest don't keep your assets in an exchange for long term. Because recently many exchange have been hack. And if you want to invest, i suggest to save in the wallet. Grin
nice point. find this useful
Activity: 39
June 22, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 04:17:39 AM
I only keep money on big exchanges with good protection against hacking. I have not very many cryptocurrencies, so keep it in a special wallet to me seems pointless. The commission will be very large relative to the total amount.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
I use stock market sites to buy and sell. The stock market sites are more advantageous for quick transaction in Piayasada. Wallet is better for long-term investments.
Activity: 117
June 22, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
You keep it in exchange if you want to day trade or hold for short term then if you want to hold for long period then Wallet and it's more safer for me
Activity: 219
June 22, 2018, 04:05:00 AM
Crypto storage today is a dilemma. Many people are hacking wallets and losing crypto. The solution is to use Ledger Wallet. Absolutely 100% security but it also has some disadvantages: can not trade flexible exchange, it is only 1 place. However, the trading exchange today is also quite high security, you can store on it as: binance, huobi, kucoin, ...
Pages:
Jump to: