Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 30. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 02:10:52 AM
It's better to save them in your wallet in pc better than exchange. Becoz exchange can scam but wallet will remain on and save your coins
Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 02:07:29 AM
I would choose a wallet exchange, it is universal and can easily manage different coins with one wallet
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
Should you hold your coins in a web-based wallet provided by an exchange, or your own  wallet? There’s no right answer for everyone, but it’s important to understand the trade-offs if you hold coins. Beacuse When you rely on an exchange, you have a more convenient experience. You don’t have to worry about securing, backing up, or otherwise managing your own wallet. The exchange’s website will be more secure than many people’s computers. However You’re placing a lot of trust in the exchange if you store your coins there. For example, you could lose your Bitcoin if the exchange were hacked, a rogue employee stole your private keys, or if the owners of the exchange took the money and ran.
Activity: 178
June 18, 2018, 02:00:03 AM
Obviously for holding, i choose wallet, for exchanging i choose Exchange wallet.
Activity: 116
June 18, 2018, 01:58:22 AM
Keeping your coins on the exchange is not safe, there has been too much news about exchanges hacking lately
Activity: 102
June 18, 2018, 01:53:21 AM
I'm one of those people who use the exchange.
I am constantly following the market and making money by buying and selling. There are many ways of making money in the crypto money world. Be careful and make money.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2018, 01:49:22 AM
simple to choose. using personal wallet if u wanna hold long term. (I recommend hardware wallet)
using exchange wallet if u wanna sell immediately. ofc choose well-known exchange
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 18, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
If you plan to sell your tokens in the near future and wait for a more favorable price then definitely need to be stored on the exchange. If you do not plan to trade on the stock exchange then it is better to keep it on your wallet.
Activity: 238
June 18, 2018, 01:37:10 AM
If you choose to hold a token for a long term profit put it in your wallet its safer because sometimes exchange site are having problems and some are getting hacked.But if you like to trade keep it on the exchange and secure your account because transferring it back and forth on your wallet and to the exchange may put your assets at risk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 18, 2018, 01:00:19 AM
Wallet and ledger , don't put your coins on exchanges its too risky like I experienced today I got hacked in hitbtc and stole my 2 coins LoL Wink
Activity: 158
June 18, 2018, 12:57:00 AM
It is always better to keep money in different places. So I think it is good idea to organize wallets for every currency. On my mind it should be well-known reliable services. Then you will be sure about your savings.
Activity: 476
June 18, 2018, 12:47:15 AM
When. It comes to security of your tcoins, you better chose the safest. Options and  the safest in this case is wallets,. We have heard of exchange hacks where millions of dollars worth of coins have been stolen . An indication of how vulnerable the exchange platforms can be. With wallet you can encrypt them to your own liking especially when using hardware wallets
Activity: 121
June 18, 2018, 12:41:31 AM
it depends on what you will do, if you will be a trader or HODLer

but it's best to store your coins on your wallet. That's more secure than storing it on an exchange.
Activity: 420
June 18, 2018, 12:39:22 AM
If you don't want to trade don't keep your funds on exchanges.
5th factor authentication not save you when exchange wallet was hacked
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 12:37:09 AM
The exchange is a universal and very convenient way to store all your altcoins . No need to start a few wallets, etc
Activity: 314
June 18, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
I prefer you to put it in your local wallet than holding it in exchange because it is easy to use when you are a trader to pay online you don't need to pay some fees. And putting it in exchange sometimes have their maintenance that you cannot get your currency their while if you put it in your local wallet there's no waiting for some maintenance.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 12:27:47 AM
Adjust to your needs. if you want to keep a coin in a long time then the best way is to make a personal wallet. and if you still want your coins traded, you should put it on the exchange only..
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 12:15:20 AM
If you are a day trader. Exchange will be the good thing for you to hold your tokens, since you are also using them for trading. But, if you are a holder. I suggest to put it on a wallet. It's actually hard to hold your tokens on exchanges, they might say they were hacked, then everything you had will vanished.
Activity: 125
June 17, 2018, 03:23:16 PM
In my opinion even the most reputable bitcoin exchanges are suspect. Not because of intention but because of the many ways an exchange is subject to attack. An onsite wallet service is no better. Anything that touches the internet is susceptible to assault.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
I think better in the wallet because it does not do much change, unlike the exchangers who always make repairs, updates, and maintenance. it may be more at risk of losing our assets
Pages:
Jump to: