Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 7. (Read 8740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2018, 11:13:40 PM
I think it's better to create wallets for each coin or use a hardware wallet, although when using a hardware wallet, you will still need a separate wallet for some coins. Store your tokens or coins can also be on the exchange, the main thing that the exchange was reliable, but still they can steal from there.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

I have my assets distributed between my wallet and some in exchanges. If I hold for long term, I store it in my wallet. I put my crypto in exchanges for daily tradings
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
Both are great as they perform diverse capacities. Trade wallet is ordinarily utilized for exchanging and you don't have full control over it while regarding ordinary wallets you have full control over it as the private keys and even the deliver has a place with the proprietors alone. It's the best place to spare your coins in the wake of exchanging trade it vital you move your coins to your wallet for security.
Activity: 31
July 24, 2018, 10:52:36 PM
I think it relies upon what altcoin is utilized for, I keep digital currency in the wallet since it is continually doing the exchange and in the exchanger for exchanging, exchange charge in exchanger is exceptionally costly contrasted with the wallet.
Activity: 108
July 24, 2018, 10:49:45 PM
So far I only use wallet. because I trade. up to now my profits will soon be traded because I need money but in the future I also want to hold. I suggest holding it and keeping it to you because the benefits you can get doubled from now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
I would like to tell you that you should keep 90% above of cryptos in you own wallet(the private key controlled by yourself).

As the crypto exchange can be hacked or banned or something others bad happen, you will lose the crypto in exchange.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 10:38:43 PM
It's generally a good idea to store your Bitcoins in a wallet where you control the private keys, rather than on an exchange where they control the private keys and could go out of business or be lost.

But different wallets offer different levels of protection. And different exchanges offer different levels of protection.

Some wallets include peer-to-peer trading functionality today. And, in the future, some exchanges will offer decentralized trading so that you can trade directly from your wallet and private keys that you control.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 24, 2018, 10:37:39 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
It really depends what you need to do. In the event that you need to exchange then clearly a trade. On the off chance that you need to hold then wallet is best as you have add up to control over your benefits. You have the keys to get to wallet and you can send where you want.Some holders are having issues getting stores discharged from specific traders.
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 10:33:57 PM
They serve different purposes. Exchanges exchange, wallets store. A wallet is just an interface that generates your keys and helps you with transactions. In case of exchanges, it’s the place where you can store, trade and exchange your crypto for fiat. Need long-term storage - go for wallets; Need flexibility while trading - go for exchanges.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:32:31 PM
I prefer wallet. exchange is at risk of being hacked or where the exchange is suddenly a scam. very detrimental to users. only advice if only selling assets using exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 10:31:20 PM
Better to keep off your funds from the exchange wallet and store it safe in your own personal wallet. Because in doing so, you can avoid a hack attack, if something wrong with the exchange and got breach, it may be possible that your account asset also got breached.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 24, 2018, 10:13:05 PM
it depends on the situation mate, if you are a trader its better to put your coins on the exchange for less expenses and faster transaction you could do. but if you like just to hold your coins better you keep on your wallet to be more safer than you just deposit it in an exchange.
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 09:53:20 PM
For your own securities wallet is safer and if you want to hold it for long otherwise when you wanna be ready for the pump exchange is better because you could play or trade your tokens . Take note Holding your tokens in your wallet are safer than exchange because sometimes exchange are scams or sometimes they gonna say that they was hacked etc.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 09:31:57 PM
I would go for a wallet. If you put your tokens on an exchange, you are not an owner of your coins anymore. Thus, you might be a victim of any kind of attacks from the side of hackers, as they are targets of their attacks quite frequently. If it was successful, you rely on compensation from the exchange, and if a lot of funds were stolen, there is a chance that the exchange doesn't have to survive it.

The exchange should serve just for exchanging coins. If you are a day trader, nevermind, but remember that it can lead to several problems at any time and therefore it is considered more risky than having them in your own wallet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:31:42 PM
I think at the stock exchange all the same keep your tokens safer. They almost always compensate for losses if they are hacked. And if you are inadvertently caught on fraud to you nothing will return.
Activity: 43
July 24, 2018, 09:27:29 PM
Great to have cash on both, on the off chance that you are a long haul holder that does wouldn't fret the unpredictability in the market I would propose putting your crypto in an equipment wallet like trezor or record. It is anchored and will give you genuine feelings of serenity against hacks. Simply be cautious in the pages you are perusing, reinforcement the expression and never take pictures of it and never give your private keys to anybody.
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 07:52:43 PM
to save the coin the best place is in the wallet, it would be safer to keep it in the wallet, because in the wallet for the security is very high most important you do not inform the password to others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 24, 2018, 07:46:56 PM
For me, Its better to put all your money in your wallet for added security and for easy monitoring purposes. But be careful that you should save your private key in a safe place no matter what happens in order to secure your wallet. If you want to trade then put a partial amount of your capital to exchage. It may digital wallet or physical wallet, we must need to be careful about that.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:44:17 PM
If it is a reliable exchange and there is confidence that it is possible to hold altcoins there, then I can take a chance and keep them there for a while without bad thoughts of theft, but the problem is that such exchanges can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
July 24, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
If I choose to keep assets in the wallet, because I think it's safer than it was on the site of the Exchange, to keep unexpected things to happen later.
Pages:
Jump to: