Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 92. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 09:06:55 PM
wallet. Only wallet. I think good choice - papper wallet. If you need often make many transactions - you can choose hardware wallet (like trezor)
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 08:31:48 PM
if do you want to save your btc or altcoins for the long time, is it better to store in the wallet
and do not using on exchange to store your bitcoin for the long time. it's very risky.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 08:27:56 PM
actually keep the coin in the exchange is also safe, but you still need to have a wallet account. for every transaction, we need btc or eth address, so coins can be sent to destination address. if already sent, then automatically on the exchange will also exist, because we have imported our wallet account there.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 11:54:52 AM
Its actually depends on the kind of thoughts you have towards those coins. As earlier indicated by some contributors before me, if you involve yourself  more in trading, especially day trading, l think you leaving it on the exchange is kinda good thou this at your risk, but its goona make trading easier. If your plan is to hold for long term investments, I think securing your coins in your wallet is best. Its more safer from hackers than it being on the exchange, thou wallet is not 100% safe too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 05:49:19 PM
as for me i prefer hold on wallet. I have some different coins and had some planing to change it before. Situation on market do correction in my plan. i hold on wallet
Activity: 528
March 26, 2018, 05:16:08 PM
both of them is a good idea
just in case one of them will be failed
Activity: 132
March 26, 2018, 05:11:02 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
wallet are the best and i use "myetherwallet " this wallet is good. cux It's hold and keep in safer place.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 26, 2018, 05:02:44 PM
Wallet.

Exchanges are not safe to store bitcoins for long time. Hardware wallets are best option to store coins for long time.
Activity: 137
March 26, 2018, 04:50:44 PM
Wallet is safer than exchange because you get to keep your private keys by yourself.
But exchanges are hacked every now and then
Activity: 229
March 26, 2018, 04:50:17 PM
If you are long-term investor, you should choose wallet (best variant will be hardware wallet). But if you skilled trader and you can predict moments for "buy low" and "sell high", your choice is exchange.
Activity: 420
March 26, 2018, 04:49:46 PM
I am rather long-term holder, and I keep him in the hardware purse. before I bought it, I used purses. I very seldom should keep in exchange. I do not think that it is rather safe.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 04:44:15 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

Thanks

If you don't want to spend money, you have to keep crypto in cold purses. Perhaps, exchange a good way for simple and fast use. On exchange just you hold a little money which are necessary to you for transactions.
Activity: 350
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
I use both regularly and wallet more, most especially for new investment. If product gets active you put a little on exchange just to take some profit.
Both is a nice option to have. The safest method to storing the money is if you have an offline wallet.
Activity: 196
March 26, 2018, 04:38:51 PM
In my opinion, both the exchange and the wallet have their pros and cons.
Cons of the exchange: Exchange owners have access to your coins. You can not just return them.
Pros of the exchange: Some exchanges insure funds. In the hacker attack of such an exchange, most likely you will get money back.
Cons the wallet: With a hacker attack, no one will return you money.
Pros of the wallet: No one has access to it except you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 04:29:17 PM
The best way to store your coins is to use a hardware wallet. It's very convenient and safe. Tresor wallet can be used with the MEW. This is one of the best hardware wallets.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 02:58:34 AM
Exchange and wallet has its own function. I chose wallet, to save my coin. It would be better and safer if it was hardware wallet. I use the exchange to sell or buy coins. I would never suggest to keep coin on exchange, too risky to scam or hacker attacks.
Activity: 119
March 26, 2018, 02:25:55 AM
Of course, it is better and more reliable to keep funds in the official coin purse. The fact is that not all coins have such an opportunity and such coins can already be stored on the stock exchange.
Activity: 152
March 26, 2018, 01:49:43 AM
Basically , If you're purchasing coin from a exchange and planning to hold it long term its better to put it on wallet that has some private keys for the safety of the coins. But if your planning on a short term trading better to leave it on exchange sites. Better to use secured exchanges for trading and storing some coins.
Activity: 367
March 25, 2018, 09:05:53 PM
In my opinion, it depends on our willingness, for me the coin that I had would I store in the wallet because it will feel safer, and I have control over the coins that are owned, also we have the keys to access wallet and i can send where i want to sell to the exchange
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2018, 08:52:39 PM
I have a question.

Thanks
On my opinion, exchange wallet is the best wallet to keep your coins for trading. By this wallet you can easily make transactions such buying and selling, and also you can still use this wallet for holding different tokens, coins for long terms of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: