Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 94. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
Some users set a separate purse for each crypto currency (for example, Electrum-Dash or Ethereum Wallet). This approach undoubtedly provides a safe way to store digital currencies, because each of these wallets gives you the opportunity to control the private key. If the latter is stored in a secure place (for example, written on paper and / or stored on a flash device that is always offline), then you can be 100% sure of the safety of digital savings.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 09:05:47 AM
You should keep your coin in your wallet. Do not stay at the exchange. because they will not be safe. Can be hacked at any time. Be careful your money is above all
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 24, 2018, 09:03:56 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

Exchanges are not suitable for storage! In the light of recent events, hacker attacks can easily deprive you of your savings. The simplest and safest wallet is MEW. When creating a complex password, you do not have to worry about your savings. You can also use the wallets of WAVES in NEO for altcoyins
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Bitcoin Wallet is a digital fund storage (like a wallet), which is specialized to accommodate Bitcoin funds. Bitcoin Exchange is an activity of Exchange or Sell Buy Fiat currency (EUR, GBP, USD etc) and vice versa. Bitcoin Exchange is often analogous to Bitcoin trading place, or Bitcoin Exchange.
So obviously the difference between the two.
Activity: 224
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 24, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

hardware wallet in case you have few tens of usd to spare and invest in that. If you hold only little value crypto currencies, just choose the trustworthy exchange or online wallet
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 08:27:25 AM
It depends upon the individuals whether he wants to trade frequently or just want to hold the coins. Exchange is good for those who wants to trade on daily basis like buy and sell coins. While wallet is more secure and ideal for those who wants to hold the coins and is looking for safety and security.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 08:00:46 AM
I keep my coins on the exchange because I constantly trade. Wallet is a transit link when moving from the exchange to the exchange and it stores only the necessary minimum ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 24, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
A wallets is the best place to store, if you can ensure its full safety. But I think you need to have a few wallets and not keep everything in one place
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
If you are engaged in active trading, you will not be able to work without exchanges. I think that's understandable. Because of course the exchanges.
Activity: 229
March 23, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
Wallet is the best storekeeping in coins like myetherwallet that can hold many token.. It is not easy to open because they need a private key. So your token is secured and safe..in exchange have a big possibility that can be hacked. We've seen in news that exchages has been hacked and lots of coins lost...
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 02:54:36 AM
A exchange is ideal for a person who is more concerned about efficiency,reliability and doesn’t mind security or paying more for quality service.

Holding the private key on self such as a paper wallet is more suitable for a person concerned about security, privacy and self sufficiency.
Activity: 32
March 23, 2018, 02:09:25 AM
I recommend using the blockchain wallet app on your phone to make it easier for you to check or send bitcoins safely and efficiently
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 01:13:57 AM
Depends on what you will use for that purpose. If you are a trader you should use exchange wallet for the initiative.
If you are a hodler so cold wallet is the best choice, it's safe, sercurity but you need keep private key safe
Activity: 283
March 23, 2018, 01:04:23 AM
Use exchange only to change, sell or buy coins. Never use exchange as a replacement for wallet to keep and hold your assets. It will be vulnerable to the theft of assets you have and vulnerable to hacker attacks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
March 23, 2018, 12:59:16 AM
I consider wallets one of the safest Coin storage there is,as long a you keep your private key to yourself and observe safety protocols  then everything will be safe,
Activity: 61
March 23, 2018, 12:52:50 AM
If you trade and always updated hour by hour, you are short term you going in exchange, if you are long term holder you should place your coin in your wallet and secure it with your code. Don't trust somebody to secure it for you.
Activity: 252
March 23, 2018, 12:41:24 AM
It all depends on you. If you wanna keep trading with it, you may place it on exchange, but for you to have full access to your coins, you may keep it in your wallet. Though, it's very risky to store coins.
Activity: 33
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 12:40:09 AM
Are you kidding, right?
What is better. You hold your coins yourself, or ask someone else to hold it for you?
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
March 23, 2018, 12:36:24 AM
Unless you want to actively trade coins on a daily basis, or are waiting for a particular price to fill an order, then I don't see any reason to keep your coins on an exchange. You need to have 100% control and responsibility over your coins.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
March 23, 2018, 12:33:39 AM
I will suggest you not to hold or store your coins or any altcoins in your wallet in exchanger since you are not handling the private keys of there wallets. Unless if you want to go on trade or sell or buy your tokens and coins there but if you store there for a long term my advice is dont do that.
Pages:
Jump to: