Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 118. (Read 281667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
It is just a Vertcoin clone

now you let the bomb explode lol  Kiss
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

wow...nobody has said that already....
legendary
Activity: 1036
legendary
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
DEDICATEDPOOL RULES!

We were kicking this coin in the but way before the whole community jumped on the bandwagon with the pump.

Binary is THE man also. Be good to him. He is doing a hell of a job.

If your looking for a pool to trust you might want to check out Dedicated.

Also...... NEED MORE COFFEE!!!!

+1 !

Still waiting with a locked account for my e-mail to get back in for all my coins, yeah they're just greeat no response yet.

You get an email with a link to unlock your account. Try clicking the link, but I don't want u to over extend yourself with a mouse click so take it easy.

Also Dedicated is not a bank so setup the auto send feature to your wallet in the future.

I am not with dedicated I am just saying.

Plus there is IRC and the fact that u r not the only person in the universe and the pool is big so stay frosty till they get u some help.
legendary
Activity: 1246
SIIICK Price now @ 178  Shocked 220.000 Dollar marketcap

Maybe we see 1 million market cap after the hard fork with Kimoto Gravity Well in 2 days?  Grin

From the chatter on twitter and troll boxes i think we're going to see a lot higher than 1 million...
legendary
SIIICK Price now @ 178  Shocked 220.000 Dollar marketcap

Maybe we see 1 million market cap after the hard fork with Kimoto Gravity Well in 2 days?  Grin
Activity: 25
Why do people get so excited when a pool has 50% of the hash?

You know that means nothing right?

Now if I had 50% of a coin ever produced or 51% then I have a better chance to double spend or disrupt the network for a very short time(51% attack).

But even then it is not automatic coin death and it is still really hard to do. It's not a I win button and I run away with everyone's coins; plus there are actions that can be taken to ban addresses to mitigate it and shut down an attack through a policy off waiting for multiple transactions before verification.

Plus people are going to have to not be watching to not figure out what I am up to before I do it. It's hard to keep a big operation like that secret.

It's hard to set up the kind of big operation needed to pull it off and even then there are no guarantees that it will happen and and if it is successful there is very little reward if any. Your better off just building a reputable business as far as profits go or using the hash power to simply mine for profit.

It's best u guys figure this out before u start witch hunting small pools to death just because they have 50% or more hash of a coin. It's silly lol. Sky is falling! Grab your torches!

Be a bit more educated before you over react like that. Your going to miss out if you don't.

Educate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWTQgmCuiCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgjdYkaDvA

@ 49:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTPQKyAq-DM

Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 801
DEDICATEDPOOL RULES!

We were kicking this coin in the but way before the whole community jumped on the bandwagon with the pump.

Binary is THE man also. Be good to him. He is doing a hell of a job.

If your looking for a pool to trust you might want to check out Dedicated.

Also...... NEED MORE COFFEE!!!!

+1 !

Still waiting with a locked account for my e-mail to get back in for all my coins, yeah they're just greeat no response yet.
Activity: 42
So with the fork to kgw will this be more difficult to mine?  My apologies for the ignorance, but I'm just a small time scrypt miner.

Implementing KGW doesn't necessarily increase difficulty in itself, it just makes it so the difficulty matches the network hashrate in real time. Right now the difficulty is 7.9ish with an estimated increase to 9.8ish in nearly 800 blocks. With KGW, instead of waiting all those blocks to increase the difficulty, it readjusts EVERY block.. so the next block would be 9.8ish difficulty.
This way, if a giant multipool jumps in with 500mh the difficulty will spike up immediately to match it. If they leave, the difficulty will drop back down.

*Note- The "estimated difficulty" is usually an overestimation. (Before last increase it was 5.xx with estimated increase to 10.xx, but when the difficulty changed we actually landed at 7.9ish)
Activity: 308
So with the fork to kgw will this be more difficult to mine?  My apologies for the ignorance, but I'm just a small time scrypt miner.

Based on current hashrate, yes.  But what KGW does is reduce the retarget time, so you don't get in a situation where the difficulty jumps and everyone bails, leaving the coin more difficult to mine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
schedule looks beautifully Roll Eyes
the price up $ 0.11
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Top gainer today for the moment.
Activity: 17
Join a P2P Pool
Ping the pools in the op to find the closest node
http://exe.p2pools.info:9173/static
p2pools.info

New York
1 gbit Port
0.5% Fee

exe.p2pools.info:9173 -u YOUR ADDRESS -p x
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Someone just bought it up to almost 0.00017 , sick

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
pls no shitsy. any other exchange but not this shiet. when vtc was added deposits was too goddamn slow and people was waiting around 10-12 hours. then price drop'd from 0.014 to 0.008 for ONE FOOKING hour because of many guys that got their coins at the same moment and started to dump them. now we got price 0.002 btc but it should be much more.

Is there a reason why it should be much more? Steady rise is allways good for altcoin, not bump and dumps.

And your missing one zero. Price is at 0.00015.

that was vertcoin story, so.
Activity: 204

Warning!

exe.dedicatedpool.com hashrate keeps growing and now again reached 50% of the network rate. We already sent a message to the pool operator and he claimed that the registration was closed. But now we see it's been opened again. Those who mine at exe.dedicatedpool.com please migrate to another pool to provide even hashrate distribution and to avoid possible problems with the network.

It is in YOUR interests to do that! Please switch the pool ASAP!

I re-opened it because you took us off the ANN and we are now at 37%.

The coin doesn't magically fork at 50% you know.  You are the developer and should know this. This is mostly wives tales that coins fork at 50% and I would of thought a developer would of known this.

We are really well connected with over 30 connections.

Did you know smalltimeminer ran with 80% netcoin for over 2 months?  What bad happened?  Nothing.  The leader of Rabbitcoin has 90% hash and it's been that way since launch.  Nothing bad happened.

I have no problem closing the pool if it gets over 50%, because I believe hash should be spread.  But to remove us from the ANN and issue warnings on FUD is not cool, especially when we have actively marketed your coin and provided an excellent pool to build up confidence of the miners when nobody else wanted to touch EXE coin.

Seriously now.

We do not believe in magical forks at 50% of the network hashrate.

However, we do believe in some weaknesses outlined here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Weaknesses#Attacker_has_a_lot_of_computing_power
We don't think that you would like to do such kind of attacks, but if an attacker compromises your server, he will be able to do it theoretically (and practically, here is a very interesting story http://www.coindesk.com/feathercoin-hit-by-massive-attack).
In addition, sudden drop in the net hashrate in case of problems with your server wouldn't be good without KGW, which haven't come into force yet.
We are responsible for a reliable network operation and for the future of the coin, and if "Did you know smalltimeminer ran with 80% netcoin for over 2 months?  What bad happened?  Nothing.  The leader of Rabbitcoin has 90% hash and it's been that way since launch.  Nothing bad happened." they did, it does not necessarily mean that it should be like this with Execoin. And it won't be like this.

Thank you for providing a high quality pool and for building up confidence of the miners, we have re-added your pool everywhere. We appreciate your efforts and your time. But please keep it less than 40% of the network hashrate (to make sure that it would never exceed 50%). Posting ads in the thread after it has been removed from the lists for exceeding 50% of the network hashrate is not welcomed too. But you are welcome to post any reasonable number of ads if your pool still has less than 40%. Thanks for your understanding and support!

Seriously too.
Activity: 14
pls no shitsy. any other exchange but not this shiet. when vtc was added deposits was too goddamn slow and people was waiting around 10-12 hours. then price drop'd from 0.014 to 0.008 for ONE FOOKING hour because of many guys that got their coins at the same moment and started to dump them. now we got price 0.002 btc but it should be much more.

Is there a reason why it should be much more? Steady rise is allways good for altcoin, not bump and dumps.

And your missing one zero. Price is at 0.00015.
Jump to: