Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 119. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
pls no shitsy. any other exchange but not this shiet. when vtc was added deposits was too goddamn slow and people was waiting around 10-12 hours. then price drop'd from 0.014 to 0.008 for ONE FOOKING hour because of many guys that got their coins at the same moment and started to dump them. now we got price 0.002 btc but it should be much more.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Long time lurker, heavy supporter of EXE coin, been mining it for a while now with all my hash. I along with couple other folks convinced binaryclock to set up a pool at dedicatedpool for it some nights ago last week, and ever since then difficulty has slowly gone up and it has brought more attention to this coin. I think I speak for everyone here that we want this coin to succeed, so we as a community should work together to help it get a wider exposure.

However I believe taking Dedicatedpool off the ANN was a bad call. Yes it has a significant amount of network hash, but that is where all the big farmers like myself and others go with failovers when the smaller pools go down due to not having ddos protection. This is not to bash any other pool, but I personally like to use Dedicatedpool for binaryclock's around the clock support and dedication on running a smooth pool with no issues. Let us all work together in making EXE coin a success.

Thanks!

Thanks Joe!

I really hope we can continue to support exe.  I think it was a slap in the face to a pool that has supported the coin for so long. I even go so far to tell people not to dump the coin in my channel.  I myself have not sold one coin either, and trust me, if I did, it would not be good for the coin.  But I am not like that.  I look forward to helping coins grow... I want crypto to do well!  Why do you think I never made a middlecoin.

I usually lurk without posting, but this requires posting.

I consider mining a hobby, but it's a hobby I take fairly seriously. I started with a tiny GPU farm on Slush's BTC Pool back when that was profitable. I jumped onto binary's Dedicatedpool back when LOT dropped, and his pool has provided me with the best mining experience I've had playing around with altcoins. No BS. He had a rough start, as most new pools were (and still are) being attacked constantly, but since then, he's run a great and stable pool that always seems to be on top of new coins.

Speaking of that, I was a firm Vertcoin supporter (and still am) before I discovered EXEcoin. How did I discover this coin? I logged into Dedicatedpool to check on a worker, and look what was listed in the NScrypt pool section? NExt stop the ANN, next stop mining for binary, because I like this coin.

This guy is a big reason this coin has any attention at all, so show some respect. He hasn't committed one shady act as a pool admin, and deserves nothing but praise from the community.

That said, I switched to p2pool when the hash hit %50, but that's my responsibility as a miner, not his as a pool admin. He can't ensure that there are other pools as attractive as his out there, and his miners are loyal to his pool for good reason. Lots of coins perform very well with way over %50 on one pool anyways, see Primecoin for example.

Anyways, I'm not giving EXE's devs too much poop here, because I like what you're doing too. However, you guys need to give binary a break, and maybe even step up and thank the guy for the early support.

:0p
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Guys, the version of the new wallet (with KGW) is the same as the old one. Are you sure it's safe to transfer my coins?

Sir, the fork has not happened yet.  You will be safe to transfer your coins with either wallet right now.  Why do you say that it is the same BTW?

Because, when I check the version it says that it is 0.8.6.2-unk-beta on both.

It was mentioned on reddit to check the build date. Latest version is March 11.

I saw it... thank you!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys, the version of the new wallet (with KGW) is the same as the old one. Are you sure it's safe to transfer my coins?

Sir, the fork has not happened yet.  You will be safe to transfer your coins with either wallet right now.  Why do you say that it is the same BTW?

It was mentioned on reddit to check the build date. Latest version is March 11.
Activity: 56
So I'm relatively new to crypto in general, started mining in January.  But in that short time, going from pool to pool I'd have to also say dedicated is the best community out there. Stable (as stable as pools can get) and fair.  Binaryclock is one of most responsive people I've seen so far in this "business" and professional as well.  The IRC is always packed with people willing to share information, help and assist someone who is new.

Just lending my 2cent.

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
EXECoin - {720/(7.9*2^32/(1*10^6)/3600)*50}*(1.3*10^-4) = 0.4965

GPUCoin - {720/(7.2*2^32/(1*10^6)/3600)*2000}*(3*10^-6) = 0.5029

This shows that both EXE and GPU coin make 0.5BTC/MH/Month? Are there other profitable alt-algorithm coins?
Activity: 14
Do you guys have calculators?

Just wondering if this coin is profitable at the moment...

In ExeCoins case the formula is just: your KH/s divide by difficulty = Coins per day

Example: 1000kh/s / 7.9 = 126.6 Exe
legendary
@FAILCommunity

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
How long till the fork happend?
Activity: 238

Number of coin per day =

Code:
24/(difficulty*2^32/(HashInMega*10^6)/3600)*BlockReward

Short answer - Yes.

Give a fish to a man... ;-)
Activity: 126

Number of coin per day =

Code:

Short answer - Yes.

Number of coin per day =

Code:

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Activity: 199

Activity: 25
dedicated pool is a ripoff pool, you never get the hasrate nor the amount of coins you should get.
I tried and inspected the pool enough. dont tell me it rulezz

It RULES more than u and your bad maths Broseph. I think u need MORE COFFEE!

Plus u will find answers in IRC if you are willing to humble yourself.

You remind me of when I started to mine.

I hash you much well with love from the bottom of my heart.

Good day to you. Kiss

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I just buyed some execoins :-) Is there a link where i can vote it to be on cryptsy?
Ps everyone, we are now at 30% net hash.  I have reopened registrations once again:

EXE.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
dedicated pool is a ripoff pool, you never get the hasrate nor the amount of coins you should get.

Hello sir.  Please PM me on IRC, or email me [email protected], or send me a PM on bitcointalk.  I'll go over any discrepancies you may have.  I never have spoken to you before so I can't even imagine where you are getting your numbers or facts from.  But I would certainly like to hear more details.

Please do not spread sweeping rumours.  You know I am available to you 24/7.  I am here for the miners, and if there is an issue I always make it right.

Thank you,

Ryan
[email protected]
http://exe.dedicatedpool.com
IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool  (PM binaryclock)

Activity: 15

I beg to differ, you are spreading false accusations. Dedicatedpool is one of the best in business, what basis do you have to back up your claims? Or are you just a newbie miner who doesn't understand fluctuating difficulties on a coin over a 24 hour period?
Jump to: