Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 120. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
dedicated pool is a ripoff pool, you never get the hasrate nor the amount of coins you should get.
I tried and inspected the pool enough. dont tell me it rulezz
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pls dont cryptsy, when it hit cryptsy the coin will die, like nearly everycoin.

Well you're not going to be getting any or much buy walls or volume on the exchanges its on now.  You need mintpal or Cryptsy.  Eventually every coin dies, even things like netcoin and worldcoin.  VTC has been a strong player, but we'll need to see if EXE can compare.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Pls dont cryptsy, when it hit cryptsy the coin will die, like nearly everycoin.
when we go to cryptsy? Roll Eyes

Cryptsy has been pretty slow to do any movement lately.  I'd be looking towards mintpal or something.  But even mintpal have been making some questionable adds too lately.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
when we go to cryptsy? Roll Eyes
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
DEDICATEDPOOL RULES!

We were kicking this coin in the but way before the whole community jumped on the bandwagon with the pump.

Binary is THE man also. Be good to him. He is doing a hell of a job.

If your looking for a pool to trust you might want to check out Dedicated.

Also...... NEED MORE COFFEE!!!!

+1 !

+1
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Come on guys , switch to p2pool , we're on fire, super low DOA (<7%) and high efficiency (>110%) - http://freebtc.eu:9173/static/

Code:
exeminer.exe --queue 0 --scan-time 5 stratum+tcp://freebtc.eu:9173/ -u your wallet address -p x
[x]
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Warning!

exe.dedicatedpool.com hashrate keeps growing and now again reached 50% of the network rate. We already sent a message to the pool operator and he claimed that the registration was closed. But now we see it's been opened again. Those who mine at exe.dedicatedpool.com please migrate to another pool to provide even hashrate distribution and to avoid possible problems with the network.

It is in YOUR interests to do that! Please switch the pool ASAP!

I re-opened it because you took us off the ANN and we are now at 37%.

The coin doesn't magically fork at 50% you know.  You are the developer and should know this. This is mostly wives tales that coins fork at 50% and I would of thought a developer would of known this.

We are really well connected with over 30 connections.

Did you know smalltimeminer ran with 80% netcoin for over 2 months?  What bad happened?  Nothing.  The leader of Rabbitcoin has 90% hash and it's been that way since launch.  Nothing bad happened.

I have no problem closing the pool if it gets over 50%, because I believe hash should be spread.  But to remove us from the ANN and issue warnings on FUD is not cool, especially when we have actively marketed your coin and provided an excellent pool to build up confidence of the miners when nobody else wanted to touch EXE coin.

Seriously now.

I told you do not let it go over 50%!! JERK!

All I have to say is binary is an ass, but he's a reliable trustworthy guy/gal. Yes, all bitchiness aside he knows what he's doing and can fend off attacks from your inlaws faster than you can think while protecting a pool that is being ddosed by your grandma as well.

My vote goes for dedicated and I will put my manhood on the line for this guy. 
Long time lurker, heavy supporter of EXE coin, been mining it for a while now with all my hash. I along with couple other folks convinced binaryclock to set up a pool at dedicatedpool for it some nights ago last week, and ever since then difficulty has slowly gone up and it has brought more attention to this coin. I think I speak for everyone here that we want this coin to succeed, so we as a community should work together to help it get a wider exposure.

However I believe taking Dedicatedpool off the ANN was a bad call. Yes it has a significant amount of network hash, but that is where all the big farmers like myself and others go with failovers when the smaller pools go down due to not having ddos protection. This is not to bash any other pool, but I personally like to use Dedicatedpool for binaryclock's around the clock support and dedication on running a smooth pool with no issues. Let us all work together in making EXE coin a success.

Thanks!

Thanks Joe!

I really hope we can continue to support exe.  I think it was a slap in the face to a pool that has supported the coin for so long. I even go so far to tell people not to dump the coin in my channel.  I myself have not sold one coin either, and trust me, if I did, it would not be good for the coin.  But I am not like that.  I look forward to helping coins grow... I want crypto to do well!  Why do you think I never made a middlecoin.

Activity: 15
Long time lurker, heavy supporter of EXE coin, been mining it for a while now with all my hash. I along with couple other folks convinced binaryclock to set up a pool at dedicatedpool for it some nights ago last week, and ever since then difficulty has slowly gone up and it has brought more attention to this coin. I think I speak for everyone here that we want this coin to succeed, so we as a community should work together to help it get a wider exposure.

However I believe taking Dedicatedpool off the ANN was a bad call. Yes it has a significant amount of network hash, but that is where all the big farmers like myself and others go with failovers when the smaller pools go down due to not having ddos protection. This is not to bash any other pool, but I personally like to use Dedicatedpool for binaryclock's around the clock support and dedication on running a smooth pool with no issues. Let us all work together in making EXE coin a success.

Thanks!
Activity: 84
DEDICATEDPOOL RULES!

We were kicking this coin in the but way before the whole community jumped on the bandwagon with the pump.

+1 !
Activity: 25
DEDICATEDPOOL RULES!

Activity: 378
And the diff goes up... What will be the diff at block 42000?

EXE.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Warning!

exe.dedicatedpool.com hashrate keeps growing and now again reached 50% of the network rate. We already sent a message to the pool operator and he claimed that the registration was closed. But now we see it's been opened again. Those who mine at exe.dedicatedpool.com please migrate to another pool to provide even hashrate distribution and to avoid possible problems with the network.

It is in YOUR interests to do that! Please switch the pool ASAP!

I re-opened it because you took us off the ANN and we are now at 37%.

The coin doesn't magically fork at 50% you know.  You are the developer and should know this. This is mostly wives tales that coins fork at 50% and I would of thought a developer would of known this.

We are really well connected with over 30 connections.

Did you know smalltimeminer ran with 80% netcoin for over 2 months?  What bad happened?  Nothing.  The leader of Rabbitcoin has 90% hash and it's been that way since launch.  Nothing bad happened.

I have no problem closing the pool if it gets over 50%, because I believe hash should be spread.  But to remove us from the ANN and issue warnings on FUD is not cool, especially when we have actively marketed your coin and provided an excellent pool to build up confidence of the miners when nobody else wanted to touch EXE coin.

Seriously now.

Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Wanted to buy some execoin since it seemed solid - buy orders disappeared in front of my eyes - wow

lost 40% on RIC but made 120% on EXE wow this coin is flying. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Thank you for the explantation.
Activity: 79
exe.poolz.net is failing with me... Anyone with same problem ?

Due to increased number of users, it seems like AntiDDoS system in the datacenter where the server is located started to give false positives and reset stratum connections from time to time.
I'm going to migrate the server to another datacenter with more control over AntiDDoS mitigation policy soon (in the next 24h, there will be approx. 20-30 minutes downtime, all your settings will be preserved). I already ordered a server with 32Gb of memory and 16 processor cores in order to be ready for Execoin growth ;-) Registrations temporarily disabled.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Activity: 61
exe.poolz.net is failing with me... Anyone with same problem ?
me to  Roll Eyes

Hello.
I have got a little problem with execoin mining. I was download the "exeminer" and I config this settings (4x270X card, one ASUS and three Sapphire):
If I 1 program launches, 3 VGA works, 1 VGA dead.
If I 2 program launches (2-2VGA), all VGA works, but there are HW all cards (first: 4HW, second: 3HW, third: 15HW, fourth: 7HW)
Settings:
first exeminer: --gpu-platform 0 -d 0,1 -I 17 -w 256 -g1 --lookup-gap 2
second exeminer: --gpu-platform 0 -d 2,3 --thread-concurrency 10234 -I 16 -v 1 -w 256 -g1 --lookup-gap 0
Accepted: GPU0:165khs (asus) GPU1:187khs (sapphire) GPU2:167khs(sapphire) GPU3:167khs (sapphire)
If I miss TH is second exeminer, GPU3 is dead.

PC: 4Gb system memory

Please help me whats the problem?!  Huh

WTF low hash i have 3 saphire ant have 220kh in one card but i have 6gb ram maybe 4gb to low for four cards Roll Eyes

exeminer --nscrypt -w256 -I 18,18,18 -g 1 --gpu-memclock 1475,1475,1475--gpu-engine 1110,1110,1110 --thread-concurrency 10244,10244,10244
Activity: 1
Hello.
I have got a little problem with execoin mining. I was download the "exeminer" and I config this settings (4x270X card, one ASUS and three Sapphire):
If I 1 program launches, 3 VGA works, 1 VGA dead.
If I 2 program launches (2-2VGA), all VGA works, but there are HW all cards (first: 4HW, second: 3HW, third: 15HW, fourth: 7HW)
Settings:
first exeminer: --gpu-platform 0 -d 0,1 -I 17 -w 256 -g1 --lookup-gap 2
second exeminer: --gpu-platform 0 -d 2,3 --thread-concurrency 10234 -I 16 -v 1 -w 256 -g1 --lookup-gap 0
Accepted: GPU0:165khs (asus) GPU1:187khs (sapphire) GPU2:167khs(sapphire) GPU3:167khs (sapphire)
If I miss TH is second exeminer, GPU3 is dead.

PC: 4Gb system memory

Please help me whats the problem?!  Huh
Jump to: