Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 2. (Read 61084 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I had the same issue a couple of months ago. The problem was, I mixed up the card that was used for verification. I advise you to contact support, they'll help you.

Is verification process is hard to complete? I'm just confused whether should I need to verify or not?
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
I had the same issue a couple of months ago. The problem was, I mixed up the card that was used for verification. I advise you to contact support, they'll help you.

Yes, you were right. I just used my additional card to transfer money to the account. I've contacted support and they helped me with the second card approval and funds crediting. Many thanks for your advice, appreciate your help. 
Activity: 74
Hello everyone!
I've faced an issue with the VISA USD deposit a few days ago. I've passed all verification stages and chose Visa/MasterCard method to top up my balance. I confirmed the operation with my bank last Friday but my funds haven't shown in my account. Instead, I see the "Error" status in my profile. Perhaps, my money is still transferring due to the weekends and I should wait for a bit?
I would be grateful if anyone could advise me about ways of this situation resolving. I have the same nickname on EXMO as my profile here.
Activity: 18
Hello everyone!
I've faced an issue with the VISA USD deposit a few days ago. I've passed all verification stages and chose Visa/MasterCard method to top up my balance. I confirmed the operation with my bank last Friday but my funds haven't shown in my account. Instead, I see the "Error" status in my profile. Perhaps, my money is still transferring due to the weekends and I should wait for a bit?
I would be grateful if anyone could advise me about ways of this situation resolving. I have the same nickname on EXMO as my profile here.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Just stopped here to say that I'm glad you've handled the whole security incident gracefully. My funds are completely intact and I thank you for that.
legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
Our team continues to restore the full-fledged functionality of the exchange 😉

As promised, we will continue to inform you and provide updates on the platform:
🔹 Deposits and withdrawals for 18 popular cryptocurrencies have been enabled: BCH, BTC, BTG, DASH, DOGE, ETC, ETH, HAI, LTC, USDT (ERC20), TRX, USDT (TRC20), VLX, WAVES, XLM, XRP, ZEC and SMART.
🔹 Deposits and withdrawals for 18 ERC-20 tokens have been enabled: OMG, USDC, ROOBEE, MKR, GUSD, EXM, ZRX, IQN, SGR, DAI, MNC, LINK, UNI, HB, HP, YFI, CHZ and PRQ.

❗️ Please note that before making deposits of the aforementioned cryptocurrencies, you need to generate a new wallet address.
legendary
⚙️ Fiat, BTC/ETH/ZEC and BCH withdrawals/deposits are already available 😎

🙌 As promised, we inform you about the next steps:
🔹 The withdrawal of fiat currencies is already available.
🔹 Deposits and withdrawals of BTC/ETH/ZEC  and BCH have been enabled.
🔹 All individual user deposit wallets addresses have been updated. To get a relevant address, go to the Wallet section and “Create wallet”.
🔹 AS OF PUBLICATION OF THIS NEWS: DEPOSITS TO OLD ADDRESSES WILL NOT BE CREDITED.
🔹 We will start crediting deposits made from 21.12, from Monday, 28.12.2020.
🔹 Our goal is for all deposits to be successfully credited to your accounts. For your individual case to be resolved contact [email protected].
🔹 Zero trading commission for all pairs (except for 5 pairs with stablecoins) have already been enabled.
🔹 Due to the increased security measures, delays in cryptocurrency withdrawal operations may occur.

See you at the exchange 😉
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Recently security incident on EXMO it's really terrible. Sadly that the platform and customers became involved in this. But I've heard the company promised to cover any losses of this incident. It's really great that EXMO relives so quickly. Well done!
I read that news too on a cryptocurrency news website. I think it was coindesk or cointelegraph, don't remember it. but why they did not updated this big incident here? they were active here just 1 day before that incident and announced a new feature called Swift.

According to the news. a Data Breach (hack) stolend their private keys of one or more core (cold) wallets. not all funds are lost but some including Bitcoin and some other alts (ADA, BCH etc) and they promised to pay everyone who effected from their own funds.

so lets see what wil happen next.
Activity: 58
Recently security incident on EXMO it's really terrible. Sadly that the platform and customers became involved in this. But I've heard the company promised to cover any losses of this incident. It's really great that EXMO relives so quickly. Well done!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I stand not to benefit from this new feature (SWIFT) but I must admit that it is a good approach in providing costumers with different ways of depositing funds. A few bucks can also be saved from the zero fees.
legendary

Recently we shared some great news: Bank Frick opened a USD account for EXMO. As a result, a new payment method for US Dollars has been added on the exchange — SWIFT Transfer. If you were wondering, what are its advantages and how to deposit USD — stay tunned! Spoiler: it will only take a few clicks!

Fees & Limits
The commission for USD SWIFT deposits is 0% regardless of the amount.

The limits for SWIFT deposits are as follows: $100 USD is the minimum amount, while the maximum equals $1,000,000 USD.

To sum up, SWIFT — is one of the most convenient and secure ways to deposit US Dollars on EXMO. You don’t need to use external services anymore: just transfer the money directly from your bank account to the exchange wallet.

How to deposit USD via SWIFT?
Go to your Wallet section.
Click on the Deposit button.
Choose SWIFT among the available payment options.
Use the bank details that will appear to deposit USD from your bank account.
legendary
Has anyone else gotten their coin listed on EXMO? It seems like people are having issues taking coins off the exchange and there is the warning on the thread. So just wanted to ask the people here.

Hello. The EXMO exchange introduced mandatory verification for depositing and withdrawing funds. EXMO is aimed at transparent work, complies with all UK laws. Don't worry, our exchange is trying to provide you with the most convenient service for trading "clear" cryptocurrency. Therefore, sometimes we block accounts until we are convinced that the user deposits a clean cryptocurrency and isn't engaged in fraud or money laundering.  Smiley

We pride ourselves on providing a "clean" service to our EXMErs.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Has anyone else gotten their coin listed on EXMO? It seems like people are having issues taking coins off the exchange and there is the warning on the thread. So just wanted to ask the people here.
well, there are mixed reviews and feedback from users. while some accusing this exchange as a scam and fraud. i also saw some people vouching for this and confirming their withdraws and looks pretty satisfied with them.
so it would be hard to judge it from here. the best solution is to test it by yourself. I would have done that. but their requirement of KYC kinda stopping me as I don't like doing kyc everywhere.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
legendary
Dear Exmo,

I am a USA citizen and I used your platform in the past. I now wish to withdraw my funds, but the system is not allowing me to verify because I am a USA citizen.

What can I do in order to withdraw my coins or USDT equivalent? Please do not reply that it is impossible to verify, because the regulating body governing Exmo likely has rules that say you must allow users from any locations to verify and withdraw their funds.

Thank you.

Hello! Dear user, please contact [email protected] from your registration mail on EXMO.
Activity: 2
Dear Exmo,

I am a USA citizen and I used your platform in the past. I now wish to withdraw my funds, but the system is not allowing me to verify because I am a USA citizen.

What can I do in order to withdraw my coins or USDT equivalent? Please do not reply that it is impossible to verify, because the regulating body governing Exmo likely has rules that say you must allow users from any locations to verify and withdraw their funds.

Thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 73
Freedom to trade, privacy to keep
Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. You are solely responsible for where you want to withdraw / transfer funds. You must understand the responsibility for your actions. For our part, we try to prevent and minimize possible risks of EXMO's involvement in illegal activities.
Check out the aml policy here: https://info.exmo.com/en/aml-ctf-kyc-policy/

If you are confident in the resource to which you are withdrawing funds, if you are confident in your actions, you can confirm the legality of the transfer and good intentions, then you will not have any problems with blocking the withdrawal.
Otherwise, we simply stop cooperating with users caught in illegal activities.

If the user's actions are illegal, you must notify the police. Then the court decides on the legality and decides what to do with the user and his money. Does the EXMO report to the police or does it act as both a police officer and a judge?
legendary

Why are exchanges doing this after the user has engaged in business activities?  This behavior is very "bait and switch" like, get the users' funds whom you do not know in the first place and then make an arbitrary accusation putting the onus of exoneration on the victim.  Would it not be proper legal practice to request this information before any funds transfer takes place?  Can you provide intelligent explanation why you would do this this way and not sound like a thief?

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. You are solely responsible for where you want to withdraw / transfer funds. You must understand the responsibility for your actions. For our part, we try to prevent and minimize possible risks of EXMO's involvement in illegal activities.
Check out the aml policy here: https://info.exmo.com/en/aml-ctf-kyc-policy/

If you are confident in the resource to which you are withdrawing funds, if you are confident in your actions, you can confirm the legality of the transfer and good intentions, then you will not have any problems with blocking the withdrawal.
Otherwise, we simply stop cooperating with users caught in illegal activities.
legendary
Exmo coin staking will be?

Hello!
No, not planned. the main functions and possibilities of using EXM you can find in the white list: https://exmo.money/wp-content/themes/exmo/files/EXMOCoin_whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Exmo coin staking will be?
Pages:
Jump to: