Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 5. (Read 61090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
Attention for the noobs that considering to trade in this exchange. Before you deposit consider the extremely high fees on withdraws which Exmo has.I am talking about the other "payment providers(Neteller,Skrill,Qiwi etc)" which is like thiefs with licence.It is just to suspicious to charge a 2.75% on a SEPA withdraw and 25 euro on SEPA deposit.For the ones that don't know what SEPA is.SEPA supposed to be an instant and almost free money transfer in the European Union.European union guidelines saying that there is no fee on a SEPA withdraw but the bank can charge a small fee,for example 1 euro. This means that ,1)sepa deposit and sepa withdraw is the same thing,2)they supposed to be a very small fee,for example 1-5 euro.All the European banks charge ,give or take, in this range.Why on earth it cost 2.75% for a SEPA withdraw to completed in Exmo.Either they are taking these money for themselves or there is something shady here. The most logical think that can come to my mind is that they pay this fee to their bank in order to leave them operate,because it is too risky for the bank to make business with a crypto exchange(they must compensate for it). Please Exmo,tell us why on earth you charge this extreme fee in order to withdraw? Why you don't charge this fee also for deposits,it is the same thing.

Hello Dear Customer,

Actually, it’s not that simple as you described. You are totally right when you write that the SEPA fee is smaller than our comissions. But you forget that we have different payment systems on the exchange - so, for example, a lot of people deposit with Skrill and withdraw with MoneyPolo (that supports SEPA), so it creats a huge gap between cash inflow to our Moneypolo account and cash outflow from it. In case of cash outflow is significanlty higher than cash inflow we have to increase the commission for outflow channel to manage the cash balance at Moneypolo. So we need to keep the balance between supply and demand for each separate payment channel- that’s why we change comissions on a regular basis. Reducing the number of transactions reduces the commission, and an increase  - vice versa. Once the gateways are less loaded - the commission will decrease.
We are constantly improving our policy of liquidity management on payment systems and aiming at reducing commissions to the minimum level.

Kraken exchange has far more volume than you guys and they charge €0.09 for a SEPA Transfer... nothing compare to your 1%.

That’s not fair at all so don’t say it’s because of volume you charge that much because you’re not closer to kraken volume

Hi There,

Kraken only has SEPA/Wire, we have many methods. They can do deposits/withdrawals through one stream sepa/wire, which reduce their cost. We have different payment methods so that's why fees are different, we are currently working on increasing Sepa/Wire volumes more, which would reduce the transaction cost for us and to our customers respectively.
Activity: 108
Merit: 7
Your lack of response in 3 days is even more worrying. I have my money stuck in your exchange because I can not do VISA, bank transfer or Paypal withdraw...

Your support team says they are temporarily disable due to high volume...what a lame excuse... kraken, Coinbase or binance have 24hr volumes you will never reach yet they do not disable any withdraw method...

That’s your trick to make people use high fee withdraw options and get your benefits ripping off people...

I have used your exchange once and never ever again. Most unprofessional service I have ever seen.
Attention for the noobs that considering to trade in this exchange. Before you deposit consider the extremely high fees on withdraws which Exmo has.I am talking about the other "payment providers(Neteller,Skrill,Qiwi etc)" which is like thiefs with licence.It is just to suspicious to charge a 2.75% on a SEPA withdraw and 25 euro on SEPA deposit.For the ones that don't know what SEPA is.SEPA supposed to be an instant and almost free money transfer in the European Union.European union guidelines saying that there is no fee on a SEPA withdraw but the bank can charge a small fee,for example 1 euro. This means that ,1)sepa deposit and sepa withdraw is the same thing,2)they supposed to be a very small fee,for example 1-5 euro.All the European banks charge ,give or take, in this range.Why on earth it cost 2.75% for a SEPA withdraw to completed in Exmo.Either they are taking these money for themselves or there is something shady here. The most logical think that can come to my mind is that they pay this fee to their bank in order to leave them operate,because it is too risky for the bank to make business with a crypto exchange(they must compensate for it). Please Exmo,tell us why on earth you charge this extreme fee in order to withdraw? Why you don't charge this fee also for deposits,it is the same thing.

Hello Dear Customer,

Actually, it’s not that simple as you described. You are totally right when you write that the SEPA fee is smaller than our comissions. But you forget that we have different payment systems on the exchange - so, for example, a lot of people deposit with Skrill and withdraw with MoneyPolo (that supports SEPA), so it creats a huge gap between cash inflow to our Moneypolo account and cash outflow from it. In case of cash outflow is significanlty higher than cash inflow we have to increase the commission for outflow channel to manage the cash balance at Moneypolo. So we need to keep the balance between supply and demand for each separate payment channel- that’s why we change comissions on a regular basis. Reducing the number of transactions reduces the commission, and an increase  - vice versa. Once the gateways are less loaded - the commission will decrease.
We are constantly improving our policy of liquidity management on payment systems and aiming at reducing commissions to the minimum level.

Kraken exchange has far more volume than you guys and they charge €0.09 for a SEPA Transfer... nothing compare to your 1%.

That’s not fair at all so don’t say it’s because of volume you charge that much because you’re not closer to kraken volume
Hi there!

On your web site you announce visa, wire transfer and paypal withdraws yet they do not appear when I try to withdraw my EUR funds. Can only use all your extremely expensive sistems with up to 3% fees.

What do I have to do to be able to withdraw via PayPal, visa or bank transfer?

If not possible I won’t ever use exmo as it’s expensive to withdraw

Thanks
legendary
I am a great fun of EXMO and I just want to thank you guys for the good work being done. I’ve been trading at you site and your services are highly  recommendable.

Hi!

Thank you so much for your feedback! You are motivating us to become better and better! Smiley
legendary
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Я дoлгo нe пoльзoвaлcя биpжeй, нo пocлeдниe двa дня нe мooгy вoйти, тaк кaк "нe yдaлocь пoлyчить дocтyп к caйтy". Cмoг вoйти oднaжды, и тo вылeтeлo чepeз нecкoлькo минyт. Чтo пpoиcxoдит, этo y мeня oднoгo?

Дoбpый дeнь! Mы были нa длитeльныx тex. paбoтax. Ceйчac плaтфopмa вepнyлacь к paбoтe! Пpинocим извинeния зa нeyдoбcтвa.

C yвaжeниeм, кoмaндa EXMO
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I am a great fun of EXMO and I just want to thank you guys for the good work being done. I’ve been trading at you site and your services are highly  recommendable.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Я дoлгo нe пoльзoвaлcя биpжeй, нo пocлeдниe двa дня нe мooгy вoйти, тaк кaк "нe yдaлocь пoлyчить дocтyп к caйтy". Cмoг вoйти oднaжды, и тo вылeтeлo чepeз нecкoлькo минyт. Чтo пpoиcxoдит, этo y мeня oднoгo?
legendary
Interested to trading at EXMO but before that I wanted to ask a few questions..
are KYC required at EXMO ? suppose if not required.. how much is the maximum withdrawal limit allowed for non-KYC members ?
what is the trading fees for taker and maker ? thanks

Hi There. You can read info about cask back here: https://exmo.com/en/cashback

Also watch our video: https://youtu.be/PLrGWQsoZ6Q

Limits are the same for all type of users. Limits you can check here: https://exmo.me/en/docs/fees
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Interested to trading at EXMO but before that I wanted to ask a few questions..
are KYC required at EXMO ? suppose if not required.. how much is the maximum withdrawal limit allowed for non-KYC members ?
what is the trading fees for taker and maker ? thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
legendary
another Question, if i want to withdraw fiat money to my bank account via bank wire transfer. In the field account I have to put in my IBAN-adress? Right? How long does it take to an european bank account?

Does anyone tried this option before?

Hi There,

1) When you change profile settings, we hold account for 72 hours for security reasons. It will be removed automatically.

2) Yes, the Account field is IBAN. Bank transfer can take up to 7 banking days
Activity: 3
another Question, if i want to withdraw fiat money to my bank account via bank wire transfer. In the field account I have to put in my IBAN-adress? Right? How long does it take to an european bank account?

Does anyone tried this option before?
Otherwise I have to wait for 2 days, without any withdrawals  Undecided
I am a user on Exmo.com for several years now, but I just returned after a long time. I have changed some details in my profil, like the login data. Now my account is unable to withdraw anyamount of any currency. Is there a possiblity to unlock this? I am fully verified.

Thanks for your response.

best regards

Exmo_user  Smiley
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
ok solved. thanks
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
without reason, today refunded withdrawal of eth , and then i converted to btc, tried to withdraw,

error of withdrawal blocked.

please fix asap.

thanks

ticket n.

Error 10220: Withdrawals blocked
legendary
Again, twist the user's money? At night I sent 30,000 doge to cryptopia, still have not get. Technical support first "" did everything possible, "then i asked to return the funds.
And why do not you provide the id of the transaction?

You can ask for id of the transaction by contacting our support. Is your issue with doge solved?
Activity: 322
Again, twist the user's money? At night I sent 30,000 doge to cryptopia, still have not get. Technical support first "" did everything possible, "then i asked to return the funds.
And why do not you provide the id of the transaction?
legendary
Your project Exmo Coin was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Exmo+Coin to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Hi There! We have cancelled our ICO. Please read official statemant https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=2216
Pages:
Jump to: