Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 9. (Read 61090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

Protecting your assets on the cryptocurrency exchange. Methods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj-GkOt2Ifk&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Issue resolved Smiley Thank you very much

Having an overwhelming number of tickets is not an excuse to deny me service for 5 days, specially if my issue is not so complicated.
I was liquidating this coin to pay an overdue debt and I do refer people to you.

No matter what the issue is you should care about your customers.

Few months back I was using another exchange to sell my coins as they had the best rates in the market and now it's you and I decided to try.

I sell around 10BTC monthly and with this attitude even the bots on your site will leave soon.
Ticket: 414189
5 days

2BTC withdrawal blocked for no adequate reason.
I need my money fast

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi Exmo,

why there is no more option to withdraw USD or EUR to Cryptocapital?
Will be this option resumed in the near future?

Thanks

Because this SCAM [Cryptocapital]
legendary
Hey. My USD withdrawal didn't reach my banking account...as usual. Check please my ticket 415201. And btw what is the reason of new UAH commission of 10%? Found no info regarding it not on the channel nor in news line. I suppose for USD it will be also changed since the withdrawal is inaccessible?

Hi There,
is your ticket solved?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Hey. My USD withdrawal didn't reach my banking account...as usual. Check please my ticket 415201. And btw what is the reason of new UAH commission of 10%? Found no info regarding it not on the channel nor in news line. I suppose for USD it will be also changed since the withdrawal is inaccessible?
legendary
Hi,
i'm from Morocco, can i open an account at EXMO.com

do you offer wire transfer

Best Regards
Hicham
Hi there, surely, you can register.
Currently wire transfer now working for deposit dollars but you need to be verified first.

Best Regards,
EXMO Team
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Please solve my problem. There was a problem with pin 10220, I already sent all the necessary data to fix it. But the problem has not been solved yet. Please solve my question as a small child in the family and need money. My account Natali291993
Ticket  #409561
Activity: 13
Hi,
i'm from Morocco, can i open an account at EXMO.com

do you offer wire transfer

Best Regards
Hicham
Activity: 9
Hi Exmo,

why there is no more option to withdraw USD or EUR to Cryptocapital?
Will be this option resumed in the near future?

Thanks
Activity: 29
hi, i submitted withdraw to visa card, it is already 10 days, but i didn't get full amonut, why?

i opened ticket to support, can you check? #410682 ticket number
Activity: 15
Still no fix.

Also, I've been contacted here in DM by https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/exmo-1732175 , claiming to be exmo support - is this really a member of exmo support team or an impostor?

Exmo support still ignoring my ticket -  #348171 . 1 month after withdrawal still no money. MoneyPolo confirmed the money has been returned to EXMO, but exmo hasn't credited it into my account.

Can you please fix this and stop ignoring ? #348171

We are waiting for provider response.

Well that is really odd - since I contacted your provider (Moneypolo) MYSELF and they CONFIRMED the money has been returned to you. They responded within A DAY. I've even attached their response to the ticket on your support platform. It has been way over a month since I opened this ticket. Now stop lying and return the money please!

Your provider responds immediately via Livechat, phone and within a day on email, I have checked myself. If you got no response, contact them again. Their phone number is  +44 (0) 203 542 1636 .

Also, honestly, why should I even care about your providers? I am your customer, and you have stolen my money. What goes behind the scenes is your problem, not mine!!! If you pick bad providers, you need to take the hit, not pass your problems to your customers!!!
legendary
Hey) Had to wait till today to resend the ticket. Issue is still relevant, please assist with the same ticket 401713

Hi there,
please wait for customer support decision.

Best Regards,
EXMO Team
legendary
How long does it take to have the account verified, is there an delay we should keep in mind when submitting our document scans?

Hi There,
from now you can be verified during 24 hours if all of your documents are ok.

Best Regards,
EXMO Team
Added details to my ticket according to the support request. Check please my ticket 401713. Can't withdraw USD for 3 months(((
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
How long does it take to have the account verified, is there an delay we should keep in mind when submitting our document scans?
Hey) Had to wait till today to resend the ticket. Issue is still relevant, please assist with the same ticket 401713
Activity: 12
Hi guys!

From which bank and country is the SEPA transfer withdraw?
Fee 5% + 25 Euro?  Sad
legendary
Good afternoon. I beg you. I have already addressed you, but since February 10 I can not withdraw my money, you wrote on February 14. I have a small child and I need money urgently. I very much ask you to solve please my problem. At me at a conclusion of records 10220. My account Natali291993

Hi there, please check your ticket, support team has answered you.
Pages:
Jump to: