Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 3. (Read 61090 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 73
Freedom to trade, privacy to keep
Why are exchanges doing this after the user has engaged in business activities?  This behavior is very "bait and switch" like, get the users' funds whom you do not know in the first place and then make an arbitrary accusation putting the onus of exoneration on the victim.  Would it not be proper legal practice to request this information before any funds transfer takes place?  Can you provide intelligent explanation why you would do this this way and not sound like a thief?

It should be so! But then these scammers will not be able to steal users' money.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 7
Embarrassed
Hey guys, why you blocked my funds? Support said that by AML. What should I do? asked for a bunch of documents, a bunch of evidence of the origin of funds and pass the address verification. What do you suspect me of? I just started, I want to trade and withdraw MY USD.

Hello!
Dear user, please note that our exchange is focused on transparency. We need to make sure that our users don't engage in fraud. As a consequence, In connection with the AML/CFT and KYC Policy, EXMO will:

* monitor all transactions and it reserves the right to ensure that transactions of suspicious nature are reported to the proper law enforcement through the Compliance Officer;
* request the User to provide any additional information and documents in case of suspicious transactions;
* suspend or terminate User’s Account when EXMO has a reasonable suspicion that such User is engaged in illegal activity.

Please, provide the requested information, we will check it and make sure that you are not involved in fraudulent activities and the withdrawal will be unlocked.

Why are exchanges doing this after the user has engaged in business activities?  This behavior is very "bait and switch" like, get the users' funds whom you do not know in the first place and then make an arbitrary accusation putting the onus of exoneration on the victim.  Would it not be proper legal practice to request this information before any funds transfer takes place?  Can you provide intelligent explanation why you would do this this way and not sound like a thief?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Embarrassed
Hey guys, why you blocked my funds? Support said that by AML. What should I do? asked for a bunch of documents, a bunch of evidence of the origin of funds and pass the address verification. What do you suspect me of? I just started, I want to trade and withdraw MY USD.

Because exmo is scam!
Read in the Russian Exmo official thread of the forum. Exmo is marked as a scam on this forum. Click here
I also post about Exmo scam in my topic. Click here

https://b.radikal.ru/b30/1905/8c/8f97ca8fd836.jpg

I don't really believe in this, I'm sorry.

But thanks
Embarrassed

Because exmo is scam!
Read in the Russian Exmo official thread of the forum. Exmo is marked as a scam on this forum. Click here

https://b.radikal.ru/b30/1905/8c/8f97ca8fd836.jpg

Sorry, but I don’t need your Ru text  Wink
Its all the same. I think most of its lies or paid PR

My problem has already been solved, I contacted support and provided what they asked for  Sad During the day, the withdrawal was unblocked and now everything works.
My older bro want to trade to, he just catch BTC growing to 12k and then also EXMO blocked the withdrawal for the same reason. The next day, everything was unlocked, since I already had experience with this and helped him with docs and support.
Activity: 406
Merit: 73
Freedom to trade, privacy to keep
Embarrassed

Because exmo is scam!

legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
Embarrassed

Hello!
Dear user, please note that our exchange is focused on transparency. We need to make sure that our users don't engage in fraud. As a consequence, In connection with the AML/CFT and KYC Policy, EXMO will:

* monitor all transactions and it reserves the right to ensure that transactions of suspicious nature are reported to the proper law enforcement through the Compliance Officer;
* request the User to provide any additional information and documents in case of suspicious transactions;
* suspend or terminate User’s Account when EXMO has a reasonable suspicion that such User is engaged in illegal activity.

Please, provide the requested information, we will check it and make sure that you are not involved in fraudulent activities and the withdrawal will be unlocked.
 Embarrassed
legendary
Hello!
We already added 7 PnL Analytics in your wallet. To make trading on our exchange more efficient for our users, EXMO is currently developing the platform's analytical capabilities. Undoubtedly, many of you have already noticed a new parameter in the Wallet section — 7-day Profit & Loss (PnL).

We at EXMO are implementing the global redesign strategy of the exchange: we are updating the sections step by step, making them more convenient, intuitive, and functional. We changed the verification module first, and now it’s the Wallet’s turn.

Also, the EXMO team believes the biggest strength of the firm has always been the EXMO users, who during the last 7 years have formed a cohesive community. To make you even more involved in the management processes of the exchange, we are announcing the launch of voting for a new coin to be listed.
legendary
Did someone vote on exmo for listing coins? users will now be able to vote for EXM and choose their own asset which will be on exmo. https://vote.exmo.money/
I sent 15 votes now, before vote closing. But I don't see that they were taken. How to find out? What am I sending in vain?  Huh Huh Huh

Hello! Your votes are counted, don't worry. The amount of votes updating every few minutes.
Activity: 28
Did someone vote on exmo for listing coins? users will now be able to vote for EXM and choose their own asset which will be on exmo. https://vote.exmo.money/
I sent 15 votes now, before vote closing. But I don't see that they were taken. How to find out? What am I sending in vain?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 28
Hey! EXMO Wink
how long will the commission be in pairs with usdt 0% Huh
Trades on USDT pairs will go in volume for Cashback?

Hello ! At the moment, the commission 0% will be permanent.
Yes, trading in pairs with USDT is taken into account in your trading volume.
We wish you profitable trading! 🚀

In addition to the commission for trading with USDT 0%, they also added GBP 0%. I don't care) Im not from UK, but!  Grin.

PLEASEE  REMOVE FEE in TRADING with EUR  Grin Grin
Welcome guys  Cheesy
How are you doing with your cashback calculation? Share with us  Roll Eyes
Is Premium Cashback profitable?
Check our calculation method: https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=3190

HEY) even without your calculation method, I thought that my commission now is about 0.10 maker and 20 taker. This is a little less, I think to buy Advance Premium Cashback and then it will be even more profitable) I will not even pay attention to my trading volume
legendary
Welcome guys  Cheesy
How are you doing with your cashback calculation? Share with us  Roll Eyes
Is Premium Cashback profitable?
Check our calculation method: https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=3190

legendary
Hi, can you solve? support center asking me to record screen from the account where btc has been sent to my account. That account is not mine, it is private matter, i cannot ask them to record their account. i am responsible only for my account. I have already provided my passport, scan, papar, selfie, video, everything. but now your help desk is asking me impossible things.

Hello!
We will try to help you. Please, contact admins in official EXMO chat in Telegram https://t.me/EXMO_off_Chat or send us your ticket number in PM here.
Activity: 29
Hi, can you solve? support center asking me to record screen from the account where btc has been sent to my account. That account is not mine, it is private matter, i cannot ask them to record their account. i am responsible only for my account. I have already provided my passport, scan, papar, selfie, video, everything. but now your help desk is asking me impossible things.
legendary
Hey! EXMO Wink

Hello ! At the moment, the commission 0% will be permanent.
Yes, trading in pairs with USDT is taken into account in your trading volume.
We wish you profitable trading! 🚀
Hey! EXMO Wink
Activity: 1
Its kind of unfair to blame EXMO for scam.
I am using it for a while (several years). Verified user.

They had their share of problems during those years, but all of them were resolved sooner (mostly) or later.
And one of their advantages is possibility of fiat deposits.

So, generally it is a good platform. They are NOT scammers for sure.

Same thoughts man. 100% of blaming comes from russian users, and mostly thats scammers, drug dealers or something else from darknet - all angry of verification that closed accessibility to exchange/wash junky money.

Пoшeл cлyx, чтo Aнyфpиeвa и Пeтyxoвcкoгo cильнo ищyт ФБP. Кaжeтcя, cкopo бyдeт apecт, кaк тoлькo oни oкaжyтcя нe в Poccии. Cлышaли oб этoм?

hey what are you doing here  Huh
here is the Eng thread! ARe you just a paid bot that got lost? Grin Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 1

Пoшeл cлyx, чтo Aнyфpиeвa и Пeтyxoвcкoгo cильнo ищyт ФБP. Кaжeтcя, cкopo бyдeт apecт, кaк тoлькo oни oкaжyтcя нe в Poccии. Cлышaли oб этoм?
Pages:
Jump to: