Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 6. (Read 61090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
anyone else noticed a lag, sometimes of minutes, between the moment you create an order and its retrievability?

i mean.. after  you create an order.. if you try user_open_orders sometimes it returns nothing.

if you try order_trades it gives an error saying it cant be found.

and  then after a few minutes, even up to 4 minutes, it shows up.

this is pretty bad behavior.. are you aware of it? is it been adressed? @Exmo

Hi There, can you please DM us with your nickname on the platform?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
wow.. 3 years ago 2 seconds. now 2-4 minutes. they seem to be improving  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1127
anyone else noticed a lag, sometimes of minutes, between the moment you create an order and its retrievability?

i mean.. after  you create an order.. if you try user_open_orders sometimes it returns nothing.

and  then after a few minutes, even up to 4 minutes, it shows up.

I'm not trading at exmo anymore, because of poor API (every now and then they write me an email and asking why I'm not trading anymore and I always tell them to improve their API, but nothing happens).

But I also had this problem back in November 2015. After many messages with the most of the time useless Support, I finally got a response explaining it:
Hello!
Thank you for logs, we checked that situation - looks like there were some network timeouts between our master and slave servers.
You should know that all orders precessed by master order matching server, but all "read" requests processed by slave server.
Usually timeout between master and slave is less than one second but in your situation we checked our logs and looks like timeout was 2 seconds, we will try improve this problem.
Also you should know that user_open_orders and user_trades will always faster than cancelled_orders and order_trades.
Thank you.

Activity: 2

i mean.. after  you create an order.. if you try user_open_orders sometimes it returns nothing.

and  then after a few minutes, even up to 4 minutes, it shows up.

legendary
Does anyone have a problem with the withdrawal of the "KICK" token? Or any other based on ETH (ERC20)? 

We have some technical issues on KICK. It will be fixed soon.
Activity: 3
Does anyone have a problem with the withdrawal of the "KICK" token? Or any other based on ETH (ERC20)? 
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Crypto Exchange EXMO Cancels TGE Due To Sufficient Funds Raised Beforehand https://coinidol.com/crypto-exchange-exmo-cancels-tge/
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Dear community,

Commissions on the withdrawal are reduced:

- SEPA EUR - 1%
- Wire Transfer USD - 1% + 20 USD

Commission changes start at 11:00 a.m. on June 22th (UTC).

Best regards,
EXMO team

the whole thing smells like scam
my experience with this Dubious Exchange is more than bad
on the 11th of June I transferred by SWIVT USD from Exmo to my bank account  such a thing takes 5-7 working days
Today after 10 working days my money is still not in my account

At my request I received this answer from the support

Varnas Roxana (EXMO.com)

Jun 21, 13:49 BST

Hello!
As soon as we receive information from our provider we will send you an e-mail letter explaining the details of the situation.  
Please wait.
Best regards, Exmo.com Support Team.
C yвaжeниeм, Cлyжбa Пoддepжки EXMO.com.

in the meantime I have
contacted the payment provider of Exmo
and received this answer when I asked about the transfer of my money

Hello Mick,

We'd love to help, but I do need more information.

What is the first and last name (I can't find a transaction with your name as it is in the email). Do you have a reference or withdrawal # from Exmo?

Thank you,
Jay
Support Services
Crypto Capital Corp

So I asked support from Exmo yesterday
then I got this answer

Artem Shkuta (EXMO.com)

Jun 22, 15:57 BST

Hello.
  We sent request to our financial department for specify transaction detail. Please, wait for an answer.

I have not received an answer    to this day, and for new questions,  Exmo  does not answer anymore

Hi There,
please tell us your ticket number.

Your issue is fixed now?

Ok ... you are not a scammer, my money has been returned
  I take back this accusation hereby
but your support is shit
legendary
Dear community,

- SEPA EUR - 1%

Best regards,
EXMO team

on the 11th of June I transferred by SWIVT USD from Exmo to my bank account  such a thing takes 5-7 working days

Varnas Roxana (EXMO.com)

Hello!
As soon as we receive information from our provider we will send you an e-mail letter explaining the details of the situation.  
Please wait.

in the meantime I have

Hello Mick,

What is the first and last name (I can't find a transaction with your name as it is in the email). Do you have a reference or withdrawal # from Exmo?

Thank you,
Jay
Support Services
Crypto Capital Corp

then I got this answer

Artem Shkuta (EXMO.com)

Hello.
  We sent request to our financial department for specify transaction detail. Please, wait for an answer.

I have not received an answer    to this day, and for new questions,  Exmo  does not answer anymore

Hi There,

Your issue is fixed now?
Dear community,

- SEPA EUR - 1%

Best regards,
EXMO team

Varnas Roxana (EXMO.com)

Hello!
Please wait.

in the meantime I have

Hello Mick,

Thank you,
Jay
Support Services
Crypto Capital Corp

then I got this answer

Artem Shkuta (EXMO.com)

Hello.

Hi There,

legendary
Dear community,

- SEPA EUR - 1%

Best regards,
EXMO team

Varnas Roxana (EXMO.com)

Hello!
Please wait.

in the meantime I have

Hello Mick,

Thank you,
Jay
Support Services
Crypto Capital Corp

then I got this answer

Artem Shkuta (EXMO.com)

Hello.

Hi There,
 the headquarters of this Scam exchange   nothing more than a mailbox

https://goo.gl/maps/uHEfPADJw4K2
Dear community,

- SEPA EUR - 1%

Best regards,
EXMO team

Varnas Roxana (EXMO.com)

Hello!
Please wait.

in the meantime I have

Hello Mick,

Thank you,
Jay
Support Services
Crypto Capital Corp

then I got this answer

Artem Shkuta (EXMO.com)

Hello.

legendary
Dear community,

- SEPA EUR - 1%

Best regards,
EXMO team
legendary
Attention for the noobs that considering to trade in this exchange. Before you deposit consider the extremely high fees on withdraws which Exmo has.I am talking about the other "payment providers(Neteller,Skrill,Qiwi etc)" which is like thiefs with licence.It is just to suspicious to charge a 2.75% on a SEPA withdraw and 25 euro on SEPA deposit.For the ones that don't know what SEPA is.SEPA supposed to be an instant and almost free money transfer in the European Union.European union guidelines saying that there is no fee on a SEPA withdraw but the bank can charge a small fee,for example 1 euro. This means that ,1)sepa deposit and sepa withdraw is the same thing,2)they supposed to be a very small fee,for example 1-5 euro.All the European banks charge ,give or take, in this range.Why on earth it cost 2.75% for a SEPA withdraw to completed in Exmo.Either they are taking these money for themselves or there is something shady here. The most logical think that can come to my mind is that they pay this fee to their bank in order to leave them operate,because it is too risky for the bank to make business with a crypto exchange(they must compensate for it). Please Exmo,tell us why on earth you charge this extreme fee in order to withdraw? Why you don't charge this fee also for deposits,it is the same thing.

Hello Dear Customer,

Actually, it’s not that simple as you described. You are totally right when you write that the SEPA fee is smaller than our comissions. But you forget that we have different payment systems on the exchange - so, for example, a lot of people deposit with Skrill and withdraw with MoneyPolo (that supports SEPA), so it creats a huge gap between cash inflow to our Moneypolo account and cash outflow from it. In case of cash outflow is significanlty higher than cash inflow we have to increase the commission for outflow channel to manage the cash balance at Moneypolo. So we need to keep the balance between supply and demand for each separate payment channel- that’s why we change comissions on a regular basis. Reducing the number of transactions reduces the commission, and an increase  - vice versa. Once the gateways are less loaded - the commission will decrease.
We are constantly improving our policy of liquidity management on payment systems and aiming at reducing commissions to the minimum level.
legendary
Cant take my money back after deposit. Support told me that account may be hacked and blocked everything. Even after I send all my Id's selfies and screenshots of initial payment, transaction ids - I am still suspicious for support.
Do something with that, I can't get my money back more than a week.

Withdrawals was refunded without explanation, and after some time message (Error 10220: Withdrawals blocked) appeared.
https://imgur.com/a/14sCi0t

My account: [email protected]

Hi There! Please reply on support ticket 483218 and we will help you. Thank you
Activity: 23
Attention for the noobs that considering to trade in this exchange. Before you deposit consider the extremely high fees on withdraws which Exmo has.I am talking about the other "payment providers(Neteller,Skrill,Qiwi etc)" which is like thiefs with licence.It is just to suspicious to charge a 2.75% on a SEPA withdraw and 25 euro on SEPA deposit.For the ones that don't know what SEPA is.SEPA supposed to be an instant and almost free money transfer in the European Union.European union guidelines saying that there is no fee on a SEPA withdraw but the bank can charge a small fee,for example 1 euro. This means that ,1)sepa deposit and sepa withdraw is the same thing,2)they supposed to be a very small fee,for example 1-5 euro.All the European banks charge ,give or take, in this range.Why on earth it cost 2.75% for a SEPA withdraw to completed in Exmo.Either they are taking these money for themselves or there is something shady here. The most logical think that can come to my mind is that they pay this fee to their bank in order to leave them operate,because it is too risky for the bank to make business with a crypto exchange(they must compensate for it). Please Exmo,tell us why on earth you charge this extreme fee in order to withdraw? Why you don't charge this fee also for deposits,it is the same thing.
Activity: 4
Cant take my money back after deposit. Support told me that account may be hacked and blocked everything. Even after I send all my Id's selfies and screenshots of initial payment, transaction ids - I am still suspicious for support.
Do something with that, I can't get my money back more than a week.

Withdrawals was refunded without explanation, and after some time message (Error 10220: Withdrawals blocked) appeared.
https://imgur.com/a/14sCi0t

My account: [email protected]
legendary
Process registration of Exmo sucks!
After months of trying I have not been able to register yet. Every time they always ask me something different.
Hi There! Can you please explain what exact issue with registration do you have? It's actually seems to be very easy. Have you contacted our support?
Activity: 313
Merit: 30
Process registration of Exmo sucks!
After months of trying I have not been able to register yet. Every time they always ask me something different.
Pages:
Jump to: