Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 143. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 12:14:36 PM
I've logged today. My balance is ok, but withdraw isn't working now. I hope that is not a scam  Cool
Activity: 43
January 14, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
It seems pretty unlikely they're coming back

They still haven't logged in here since the 4th - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coinsmarkets-978044

If they were legit, they now know how worried everyone is. So why not make a legitimate update with actual details and an ETA instead of a few vague passive aggressive banner updates.

This reeks of a scam.

I agree. Either the admin does not know how to fix it, or is just posting stuff there for the kicks but not fixing it (=scam). Last login here is Jan 4th, which is when this all started. Would not be too hard to come here and give updates. Or make a twitter and post there.

Its well over a week with no real progress in sight. Now with the excuse of changing hosts, it can easily stay down for many more weeks and blame the users for it. Eventually people start giving up.

I have some coins there so will keep checking and hope it comes up. Not having too much hope now.
Activity: 107
January 14, 2018, 11:37:50 AM
It seems pretty unlikely they're coming back

They still haven't logged in here since the 4th - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coinsmarkets-978044

If they were legit, they now know how worried everyone is. So why not make a legitimate update with actual details and an ETA instead of a few vague passive aggressive banner updates.

This reeks of a scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
January 14, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
Who made this picture of CM Admin?

lol

and this is the server in this moment

lol Grin

People are having fun when other guys hard earned money is stuck at coinsmarket who is now forced to change their host because of some shithead people here and telegram group...those guys are needed to be traced now for the delay...

yeah what should i do? My money also stucked on cm, i hope for me and everybody else that we got back access to our accounts in the future.
and it`s not a surprise that people with a huge amount of money which is stucked there contacting the host or trying something else. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO BE IN CONTACT WITH THE COMMUNITY? the admin just have to write some words and the most people here aren't afraid anymore. but absolutely no communication with the community is the worst thing what he / they can do.

you right...
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

lol

lol Grin

People are having fun when other guys hard earned money is stuck at coinsmarket who is now forced to change their host because of some shithead people here and telegram group...those guys are needed to be traced now for the delay...

yeah what should i do? My money also stucked on cm, i hope for me and everybody else that we got back access to our accounts in the future.
and it`s not a surprise that people with a huge amount of money which is stucked there contacting the host or trying something else. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO BE IN CONTACT WITH THE COMMUNITY? the admin just have to write some words and the most people here aren't afraid anymore. but absolutely no communication with the community is the worst thing what he / they can do.
Activity: 136
January 14, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
January 14, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

lol

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 09:41:25 AM
According to their message at the top of the site, he spends two weeks configuring their server and looking for a host? but what HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

its called a scam.

you realize your in one right?
Activity: 23
January 14, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
According to their message at the top of the site, he spends two weeks configuring their server and looking for a host? but what HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
They need to reconfigure the new servers then? WTF?
Activity: 184
January 14, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
NEW MESS ON CM:

We are checking with different hosting nowBTC

we will wait months
January 14, 2018, 08:51:02 AM
i think it's only drama.. and when there is a dram the scam is behind the corner
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
they most certainly violated the terms of their host by running a shady crypto exchange on it. 

now since they are no longer customers of the host, the host can/should turn over info of the coinsmarkets admins.
Activity: 161
January 14, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
we need to wait 2 more weeks . OMG
I think much much more. Never.
Activity: 26
January 14, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
we need to wait 2 more weeks . OMG
Activity: 81
January 14, 2018, 08:17:44 AM
Hope they clean the order book before coming back online. With the website being down for over 1 week I for myself have to get rid of a sell order that is currently 1/3 of the price right now of the coin.
Activity: 161
January 14, 2018, 08:17:36 AM
NEW MESS ON CM:

But someone said they purchased 3 servers. Infinite loop.
Activity: 41
January 14, 2018, 08:07:35 AM
NEW MESS ON CM:

Nice  Cheesy
January 14, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
NEW MESS ON CM:

Jump to: