Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 146. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
Hello CoinsMarkets Admin,

I want to think that you are working to put online soon your site.

A rapid solution: The size of your landing page is 29,8MB (you can see it just saving the page and going to properties), too much for all web servers in the world. You have to reduce it.

I reduced the size of these save images: https://we.tl/sAzmCSaEww . Just 607KB and a little less resolution and more compresion. You can replace your images by these.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donate BTC: 1BQmqXgUFmqYJmtt1N1kzfE8Kfoq86LyLh
Donate DOGE: DKbrmpiFGh3WD7moXqPJ5qSGSo4nUZeMMF
Donate XVG: DB6iJhmD77iqFo2VgcHxmXh28cF7mUdkin
[email protected]

Compresed with winrar

I put this here because everybody can download or donate = annonimate

Wow you know some shit bro, putting you up for a nobel prize or some shit
Activity: 2
January 13, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
Hello CoinsMarkets Admin,

I want to think that you are working to put online soon your site.

A rapid solution: The size of your landing page is 29,8MB (you can see it just saving the page and going to properties), too much for all web servers in the world. You have to reduce it.

I reduced the size of these save images: https://we.tl/sAzmCSaEww . Just 607KB and a little less resolution and more compresion. You can replace your images by these.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donate BTC: 1BQmqXgUFmqYJmtt1N1kzfE8Kfoq86LyLh
Donate DOGE: DKbrmpiFGh3WD7moXqPJ5qSGSo4nUZeMMF
Donate XVG: DB6iJhmD77iqFo2VgcHxmXh28cF7mUdkin
[email protected]

Compresed with winrar

I put this here because everybody can download or donate = annonimate
Activity: 136
January 13, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
http://wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/international/one-of-the-biggest-crypto-exchanges-goes-dark-and-users-are-getting-nervous-118011300206_1.html

People are getting for kraken as well....dumbass negative people will always think negative....because they are all losers...
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin
Activity: 3
January 13, 2018, 09:09:54 AM
I understand pp who invested on CM to be angry and impatient. But pp who doesn't have any coin on their website and just want to paticipated in witch hunt. What do you gain from doing this? Huh

Owners/fanboys of other exchanges or just because it is an easy target at the moment and people are bunch of idiots. I mean - why suddenly someone gets targeted by bullies at the school?

If people have copied their CoinsMarkets wallet address (or if you sent the coins check the exchange/wallet history where you sent from), you can check the wallet balance easily with a blockchain explorer

Bitcoin: https://blockexplorer.com
Electra: https://cryptobe.com/chain/Electra
Others: goo[dot]gl/cSx64W

If CoinsMarkets would be a scam them why would the balance still be there? What do i know but for me this is enough proof not to be that worried at this moment.

Of course they should be quicker fixing their system and especially giving more info or estimates what's happening and when system is up and running again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
January 13, 2018, 08:55:47 AM
Yea you can kick my ass if i am not right.

can you stop being faggots? i am still trying not to comment anymore to this comment, if you look back i was one of the people who resurected this topic but you folks, you are spamming it continously and this is something that literally is disturbing me as person tbh.

you need to understand that making threats will make you even worse. the website seems to be ok asap so stfu
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 08:27:15 AM
Yea you can kick my ass if i am not right.
Activity: 2
January 13, 2018, 08:20:19 AM
I dare all the idiots that think this is not a scam, i give everyone $1 if the site is back online in 2 weeks term.

If not, you all give me $1.

What do you say? Dumbasses. We got SCAMMED.

if instead you like a good kick in the ass? IDIOT
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
January 13, 2018, 08:16:39 AM
cm dev make 0.5 0.7 btc a day... it's an exchange and don't pay country tax.. so why run away with 500 600 btc if you can earn in 2 years and living free and manage the exchange in every paradise in the world?

and another fact the exchange growing fast with all masternode coins in this month.. so is stupid make an exit scam right now...

most of all exchange have had problem in this month.. mercatox, cex.io now kraken and they are more big than cm.. i think they need more time just becouse it's less big than other.. maybe it's only one person...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
I dare all the idiots that think this is not a scam, i give everyone $1 if the site is back online in 2 weeks term.

If not, you all give me $1.

What do you say? Dumbasses. We got SCAMMED.

Activity: 161
January 13, 2018, 07:28:00 AM
i really don't know what to think now... i m in a limbo
I hope I will be in a lambo.

take your lambo... i want only my coin :-)
I need my coins before.
January 13, 2018, 07:26:18 AM
Owner, hire a hundred Indian programmers for half of my btc and they will create a new exchange website overnight which would be much better.
Activity: 38
January 13, 2018, 07:05:23 AM
They should have seen that coming, users got more and more pissed off when there were no official statements to calm them down.
This behavior should be a class example how not to deal with costumers.
And now, when some over motivated users took action into their hands to finally get a reaction, the exchange reacts with whining like it was the user´s fault that they got attention from the hoster.

I expect them to solve the "minor db problems" which surface since days asap, so that users can withdraw their coins. I do not care a single second what follow ups the exchange might face, as long as it stays within legal boundaries. There is no single excuse for the lack of information from the exchange. You spoiled the whole situation yourselves for not reacting. Don´t blame the users.
January 13, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

take your lambo... i want only my coin :-)
January 13, 2018, 06:31:02 AM
January 13, 2018, 06:27:26 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 13, 2018, 06:27:00 AM

Where did you get this? I wonder who would share it. Does it show alleged Coinsmarket wallets??
Activity: 41
January 13, 2018, 06:02:09 AM
they prolly start syncing wallet^^ hope they can online this weekend Grin
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin
Jump to: