Pages:
Author

Topic: Extra weeks added to bounty campaign - page 18. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
November 05, 2019, 12:48:20 AM
To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you
depending on the type of project. when a project really needs extra time for development or waiting for an investor I might be waiting for it. however, 8 weeks is a long time.  when the project already has a product, has a famous partnership, and also already has a partnership with the market so that after the sale, the tokens can be traded immediately, it is a project that is worth waiting for. in addition, we have also been working on the task for 12 weeks. but, it needs to add extra allocation in accordance with the extension of the bounty. that's my opinion
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 05, 2019, 12:41:45 AM
I have been following a lot of promotions and some of them extended the promotion and some of them have had good and bad results.
Usually extended because they have not received enough funds in their pre-sale to pay for the bounty hunter they eventually increase the promotion time several weeks ahead.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
November 05, 2019, 12:26:28 AM
Usually the addition of weeks is done because Sales don't get a response or sales haven't reached SoftCap. The developer finally wants the bounty to be extended for a few weeks. But the project was finally successful and reached softcap, there were more rewards given and there were projects that did not add rewards. But for now if the week is added or not, many projects are not successful, because many bounties today are scamming and monitoring bounty hunters. Need to be picky bounty so that the work is not useless.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 05, 2019, 12:21:59 AM
To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you

I have joined a bounty project in the past that extended their campaign for another 6 months. A social bounty campaign. Even though frustrated with the announcement, I continued doing tasks because somewhat I believe in the project and trust the bounty manager. More than half of the participants left the campaign which I think is good cause only a few would divide the stakes. After the extended campaign, the release of stakes took more months that I forgot about it.
Boy Im glad I continued. Because my perseverance bore fruit. Got big stakes because only a few divided the stakes and the coin has big value when released in the market has big value.
One of my biggest and rewarding bounty campaign so far.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
November 05, 2019, 12:21:21 AM
I did not experience on that kind of bounty have been promoting 12 weeks and added 8 weeks but if you are already in the campaign must better to finish it maybe it have time to be success and can earn more high bounty rewards if listed in the exchange site. There are some bounties also they extended weeks cause the fund are not reach yet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 04, 2019, 11:45:50 PM
Normally, for a bounty program to be extended for more weeks means the target has not been achieved. It is very rare for a project to extend its bounty program due to overwhelming participation during its token sales because most projects have fixed allocations for their sales and once that is completed, no extra tokens are given out for sales. Most projects that extend their bounty programs do not end well and a classical example is Desico.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 04, 2019, 11:22:33 PM
several times I found it was a project that added time to the campaign because sales had not yet been reached it was normal to get good results in the end and to be patient it must have been carefully planned by the project itself
During with joined many bounty campaign least two year I found many bounty campaign added extra weeks because the ICO selling not reached their coin target selling, I trust with bounty campaign have added extra weeks because ICO project want to sell all their coin, by giving several weeks later maybe make all ICO coin sold out to investors.

Adding extra weeks is their strategy if they have to extend their ICO round too, yes, you are right because they haven't meet even their initial target goal yet, so it is alright, it is just up to us if we want to continue or not, just check out the rules if ever you  can still have stakes if you will not finish the bounty, but if I were in that situation, I will better leave, because it means there is lacking in their project that's why even their soft cap has not reached yet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 04, 2019, 10:41:04 PM
several times I found it was a project that added time to the campaign because sales had not yet been reached it was normal to get good results in the end and to be patient it must have been carefully planned by the project itself
During with joined many bounty campaign least two year I found many bounty campaign added extra weeks because the ICO selling not reached their coin target selling, I trust with bounty campaign have added extra weeks because ICO project want to sell all their coin, by giving several weeks later maybe make all ICO coin sold out to investors.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
November 04, 2019, 10:34:36 PM

12weeks is already a long work for a campaign. Meaning an extension is added due to some factor such as low marketing strategy of their sales, this is actually a bad sign cause the promotions arent effective or the project isn't really a good one. For me, Ive joined campaign that has a short term duration, of course its hard to promote with longer period and knowing that the project is scam or cancelled.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 04, 2019, 10:04:48 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
November 04, 2019, 08:42:02 PM
To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum I want to know if it's advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you
Back then when I am participating bounty campaigns, it is normal that there are some additional weeks for a campaign, then after that, if the campaign is succeeded with their project then all of is gets paid. Once entering campaign also make sure that you know the risk because not all bounties are getting succeeded and paying you back after you work for them because it depends if their project got succeeded or not. Check their sales or their project itself as well. You can also check their ratings at ICObench, just for reference.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
November 04, 2019, 08:36:01 PM
I choose projects to participate very carefully and therefore I am not afraid that some of them may extend the bounty company for several more weeks. As my experience shows, it doesn't always lead to something bad.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
November 04, 2019, 08:05:57 PM
If I promote a project for 12 weeks and extra weeks are added after the 12 weeks, I will stop participating in the bounty without deleting my previous works. Bounty campaigns these days have been very bad.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
November 04, 2019, 07:21:43 PM
A bounty extension is not necessarily a red flag warning against potential problems on the part of the project.  It may choose to extend it's campaign if the campaign was meant to run concurrently with their ICO/IEO which may have been extended also. It could also mean that the project wants more participant to take part in the bounty because only few hunters are promoting it.

If the project has reached soft-cap or does not need crowfunding, then the extension of the bounty does really mean anything bad for hunters other than potentially smaller rewards as more hunter join(in the case of staked pools). If you believe in the project,  regardless of campaign extension,  continue promoting it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 04, 2019, 06:58:20 PM
I personally prefer to leave from the bounty, before going out it's good to confirm with the bounty manager to keep counting the 12 weeks that I have been working on.
my personal experience if it has added weeks to sales then the project will have difficulty being in the market.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 04, 2019, 07:13:39 PM
If I like the project, then I do not throw a bounty and participate there until the end. In general, I rarely leave the bounty of the company, because the addition of new weeks doesn't always mean something bad.
that's true as the result can't be determined and that must be a hard time for OP to take his decision about this bounty. but we can see how the progress that has already made by the team.
Xcard doesn't seem to be a good project too. If this is a trusted project and it can reach the trust from investors instantly but the fact that it was extending the marketing campaign that means the project in a difficult position.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 04, 2019, 06:53:50 PM

i think extra 8 weeks is too long. but if they increase the portion of bounty allocation, the project is going well and success to reach their goal on token sale, i think it's worth to do some work in extra weeks.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
November 04, 2019, 06:52:51 PM
depend on the project is, if the project has reached good amount investment, you can consider to continue the bounty

if the project doosnt get good amount, there is no reason to stick on the bounty. you are better to find the another bounty

as far i followed bounty, bounty which added extra weeks often to fail

I can't agree any less. Most acts of extension has a fraudulent undertone and thus the project fails in the end. Like you said, if a project that extends bounty but yet to meet softcap, it's rather advisable to quit further work and seek your trade elsewhere before all efforts becomes waste
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 04, 2019, 06:48:18 PM
~snip~ i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more

If the bounty participants are paid in top coins and the bounty manager distributes the rewards every month, then It is no problem to continue. But if the payment is in new altcoins, moreover it will be distributed after the bounty period, I think you are better to leave and move to another bounty program. However, it depends on you, firstly just check how the progress of the project. If there is no strong reason to stay on the bounty program, why not you leave soon!
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
November 04, 2019, 06:47:04 PM
If I like the project, then I do not throw a bounty and participate there until the end. In general, I rarely leave the bounty of the company, because the addition of new weeks doesn't always mean something bad.
Pages:
Jump to: