Pages:
Author

Topic: Extra weeks added to bounty campaign - page 20. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
November 04, 2019, 01:52:29 PM
Whenever extra weeks are added to the bounty campaign it can mean the following things :

1. The campaign is a success and they want to extend it to more weeks in order to extend the promo of the project

2. ICO's/IEO's is doing great and the marketing team decided to trow another round of coins into the bounty pool

3. They re-calculate the bounty stakes and if they low the rewards they can extend it for a couple of weeks ( this is a shady thing for a bounty to do )

Personally the 1 and 2 are the most usually reasons of why the bounty campaigns get extra weeks and you should enjoy it when it happens.
It can mean vise versa too, sometimes there are good projects that extend the bounty because they are still lack of investors and they need to gather more funds to continue with the project.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 04, 2019, 01:42:02 PM
It depends on a project to project and we know in the current bearish market investors are not much interested in ICOs that's why bounties campaigns are extending for more time. I have also promoted extended campaign projects but my experience is not good so far and the result was not as expected.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 04, 2019, 01:41:40 PM
To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you
It depends, are the developers increasing the reward? If not then they are stealing from you, originally you were supposed to work for your tokens during 12 weeks and now you need to work for the same tokens 8 additional weeks, they have added a 66% workload on you, unless everyone receives 66% more tokens then they are trying to pay you less than what they agreed at the beginning of that campaign, if I were you I will ask for what it is rightfully yours and if you do not get it you should quit.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
November 04, 2019, 01:23:13 PM
To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you

This is ridiculous to add extra weeks without adding up to the allocation. Any project that adds extra week is only necessary to add extra tokens to the pool. Well, I have promoted a project for over 50weeks. Team keeps extending the duration without adding up to the pool. At the initial bounty, pool was very cool. But by the end, a pool of 750k$ was drastically reduced to 250k$ you can imagine. Not just that, the token price crashed even before distribution. So I can vehemently say that 70% of projects that extends bounty don't end well.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
November 04, 2019, 01:22:39 PM
Whenever extra weeks are added to the bounty campaign it can mean the following things :

1. The campaign is a success and they want to extend it to more weeks in order to extend the promo of the project

2. ICO's/IEO's is doing great and the marketing team decided to trow another round of coins into the bounty pool

3. They re-calculate the bounty stakes and if they low the rewards they can extend it for a couple of weeks ( this is a shady thing for a bounty to do )

Personally the 1 and 2 are the most usually reasons of why the bounty campaigns get extra weeks and you should enjoy it when it happens.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
November 04, 2019, 01:22:15 PM
Increasing the duration of the bounty is common to promote their projects so that their sales are better known to many people. Usually the addition of a bounty duration is only a few weeks and adjusts to the completion of their sales
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
November 04, 2019, 12:59:32 PM
The job of a bounty hunter is to promote the project, the more you promote the more new investors become aware so i don't see any thing wrong with additional weeks, since you have already started the bounty for weeks already i bet you do research on the project before promoting it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 04, 2019, 12:36:35 PM
New projects and bounty managers will always provide information about the projects they manage, if you are worried about the bounties you are participating in, it is better to complete the task on time according to the schedule they provide if the bounty is extended, there are projects that run more than 3 months to be able to share information on social media, to get more potential new investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
November 04, 2019, 12:26:18 PM
every project must be different in the stages of the managed bounty program, must have their respective strategies. if the project does not match the target being managed or the product promoted has not been reached to the maximum, so it is only appropriate if there is an extension to the bounty hunter program. I think it's more fun because we can get more rewards, and it becomes boring if there is an extra time. If your analysis is a real project, so go ahead and this is an opportunity for you to get more tokens.

what I know is that the bounty hunter program usually runs with several rounds and each round of token allocation is different.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 04, 2019, 12:12:09 PM
always when a project adding extra weeks of a bounty campaign it does not end with anything good. but now I am participating in the Cryptoknowmics project and they have extended the bounty campaign for 8 weeks. I continue to participate. What the results will be, I do not know yet
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
November 04, 2019, 12:07:35 PM
last time I attended a bounty with a long duration of 9 weeks and after that they added another duration of 6 weeks, so a total of 15 weeks, and the results were quite satisfying because I could get almost $ 2000 from there, but at this time I suggest never to follow this because it is very difficult to ascertain whether or not it produces unless their sales are truly successful if not looking for bounties with shortweek duration only.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
November 04, 2019, 11:01:10 AM
I have experienced a number of projects that did additional work on the campaign. as long as the project is still consistent, I will continue to work on it until the end of the project. but if the project does not require to continue and can stop, then I choose to stop and move to another project

yez,as bounty hunter we have to be smart when working in campaign.moreover in extended campaign,if there is chance to move without any rejection its better to move on other campaign that possible give us  more reward.extended campaign,in my opinion they need more time to attract investors.and usually it failed ,especially when traded in any exchanges .i am prefer working on campaign that dicipline with the time line.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
November 04, 2019, 10:57:06 AM
I do have experience about that too, joined bounty campaign but we worked for around 6 months from 6 weeks only, they added more weeks because their ICO was failed at private sale, as well as to the first round of public sale, so they are extending their public sale as well as the bounty campaign. If you don't want to continue and wanted to quit, you may confirm it first the bounty manager if they will still pay you after deciding to not continue, if they agree that you can still be paid then go on, you may find another ICO, but if it is in the rules that you cannot removed your signature, or you should be active during the campaign, then it is up to you to give up or to continue.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
November 04, 2019, 10:51:10 AM
I have experienced a number of projects that did additional work on the campaign. as long as the project is still consistent, I will continue to work on it until the end of the project. but if the project does not require to continue and can stop, then I choose to stop and move to another project

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
November 04, 2019, 10:31:40 AM
Decision in your hands continuing or not is optional. If you believe in this project and will pay satisfactorily why not continue the extra week. In my opinion, the extra weeks is not a problem as long as the project is legitimate and the development projects are committed to the bounty distributed time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 04, 2019, 10:47:09 AM
It's better than you taking part in a project campaign that ends when the token sale is complete. and the funny thing is there is no certainty even in they postpone the sale. I have participated in a campaign like this and finally came out. waste time when we are not clear when the promotion is completed plus payment which we also do not know whether it will actually pay or not. LOL
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
November 04, 2019, 10:22:16 AM
There's no exact answer for this as it depends on the project you are involved. Extending a campaign sometimes do extend the distributed tokens and sometimes it's this amount of time could be considerable with the same amount. But you might also be getting nothing for the two further weeks yet you might get stuck with it as they don't allow to leave the campaign in the middle. If they do, you could decide for your own.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 04, 2019, 10:20:57 AM
It depends, if I could leave the campaign and still get the rewards then I would do it because it's already enough to spend 12 weeks on that project and you could still get a decent reward for that project. AND if I would spend another 8 weeks on that project and ended up that project failed. It would be a dead sign for me.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
November 04, 2019, 10:16:36 AM
I am now participating in a campaign that will last almost 1 year in total. Why? Because I simply believe that these guys are serious and they are going to create really good stable coin that will finally give confidence in this industry. It is very important to choose legit bounty campaign at the start, especially when you are the signature participant because removing signature means in most cases campaign exclusion.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
November 04, 2019, 10:11:26 AM
Well it depends in you if you like to continue to promote, I participated many campaigns that adding more weeks to promote their projects, some ends up with good result, but some not. They should add more tokens allocations if they like to add weeks to promote.
Pages:
Jump to: