Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 6. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 106
July 07, 2018, 12:25:39 AM
The party is not yet finished because it starts again. All we need here is timing to keep pace and of course plan when to end. Because of this we will know if we know how to go.

Be careful, for not beating!
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 08:32:45 PM
Well if it is over why bitcoin market price is still expensive. Why it can't go back down drastically meaning to say that there are still so many people holding crypto especially bitcoin that is so expensive for now. This is something that is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin market price volatility is just normal and some experience investors are saying that bitcoin is dead 100x and now it will make as 101 deaths of bitcoin and still counting.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 08:30:41 PM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

Well, yes. Absolutely, the game is not yet over since we are currently here discussing about bitcoin. I sometimes felt bad for those people who are not trying and pursuing what we have started years ago. To think that bitcoin is somehow one of the experienced among the cryptocurrencies.

So, for both of us, let us not surrender cause bitcoin and its game are not yet over.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
July 05, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
Probably its over for those who bought at all time high and sell for a loss when btc fall sharply, and for those who don't know what bitcoin and blockchain is but for btc believer like me this is another good opportunity to add more at a much lower price. bitcoin have already fall hard several times and its always show resiliency over time.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
If you think it's over, put your money where your mouth is; short Bitcoin. If what you say is true you'll get rich.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
July 05, 2018, 06:43:24 AM
You realize only time whales win is people selling to them.  If Hodlers start to outnumber the whales its going to hurt the whales.

Everytime the dip happens the hodlers control increase.

true, and while whales are making profit from people like OP, he is trying so hard to troll on bitcointalk and maybe scare some newbies into selling late and lose money so he can gain some psychological satisfaction from that Cheesy
It is some peoples strategies now a days taking advantages from the people, though can't say OP is wrong.
Activity: 13
July 05, 2018, 06:11:49 AM
The Bitcoin game is not over. I know it's not a good time for bitcoin but good day are coming. it will break the previous record. it's just my opinion let's see ..
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

And yet it rises again and smart people that bought it when it was 6k will make profit once again. The game will never be over. It's just a beginning.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 06:05:03 AM
May the op be over and long live bitcoin, if you dont trust in bitcoin, we have no time to explain to you, just sell your bitcoin and have bigest regret years later
Activity: 54
July 05, 2018, 05:43:25 AM
maybe they are new to bitcoin and do not read history from year to year.

therefore that has a large bitcoin it will be rich .. and who has a bit bitcoin will cry. that's what's happening right now.
Activity: 99
July 05, 2018, 05:29:55 AM
Will for me its not yet over. Im still holsing my coin and i knew it will raise and pump again just like last december. Peiple will be cry if that time will happen
Activity: 54
July 05, 2018, 05:27:15 AM
I don't think so. As long as someone has confidence in Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will still go up, and the price is not the only factor to measure the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 04:56:50 AM
Usually, the market decline is replaced by a large growth. This was noticeable in the spring of this year and now in July will begin the next stage of price growth.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
July 05, 2018, 03:50:55 AM
I think the game just started. Bitcoin price on 2017 make astounding growth and its more than 1000%. No investment can give return like bitcoin. I am believe this game is just started and no one can make it off
Activity: 41
July 05, 2018, 03:14:48 AM
it's far from over. its just starting. nobody can say it's over until we see it's over.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Most of what you said, you're right. Many people in December bought from whales bitcoins at a high price, which is why there were such sharp waves on the chart. But this is not the end of the party. Soon, very soon, new market participants will come and they will definitely return to their former positions and prices for bitcoin. Even if it takes 1 year or 2, but it will be
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 04, 2018, 06:37:57 AM
You can spread FUD all you can but that doesn't stop me from partying bitcoin and crypto. Grin I don't even think that it's already a game over because bitcoin is starting to recover again. Mind you, bitcoin always have a good time every 4th quarter of the year and you can check it on the graph.

Did you check the market is the last few days. We are now slowly moving upwards after touching 5800$ a few days before. Volume of bitcoin is also increasing and i am feeling a sense of Bull Run very near. The GAME will Never be OVER.

I don't think the move upwards is much more than a dead cat bounce to be honest. But we will see how it goes in the next couple weeks. I would love to see the bull market come back but if is way too early to tell.
Activity: 42
July 04, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
Cryptos are still young. you can't say that it's already over. more and more countries are now trying to adopt cryptos.soon enough it will have the global presence it was made for. let's just be patient
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
July 04, 2018, 02:51:26 AM
To be honest, i really don’t like to see when people really thinks the crypto game is over. There are people who knows crypto for years and their experience is the most important proof to believe in cryptocurrency. I don’t believe it’s that simple so for me nothing is over yet.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
You can spread FUD all you can but that doesn't stop me from partying bitcoin and crypto. Grin I don't even think that it's already a game over because bitcoin is starting to recover again. Mind you, bitcoin always have a good time every 4th quarter of the year and you can check it on the graph.

Did you check the market is the last few days. We are now slowly moving upwards after touching 5800$ a few days before. Volume of bitcoin is also increasing and i am feeling a sense of Bull Run very near. The GAME will Never be OVER.
Pages:
Jump to: