Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 8. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 03:16:42 PM
Many draw conclusions based on the fact that the market fell in General, not a single coin. Therefore, we do not need pessimistic sentiments, and do not have to wait for everything to normalize.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

I face the fact that bitcoin is falling at the moment, but I still think this is not the end of bitcoin and bitcoin is still not finished. I'm not desperate like you are and I'm still sure bitcoin can still rise high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
I do not see the point in your statement. Bitcoin has more than once fallen but also successfully rose many times. Now people are expecting this particular upgrade
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 11:35:53 AM
I don't think that is reality. If there would have been anything like this then we would have know that already . Just look at the history, we have seen big dips like this in the world before and there had been worst news than the current one. Still bitcoin held its position all the time.
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
July 02, 2018, 11:33:40 AM
Agreed with your some points. But this is not end. Game not over yet. When it dip, there will be bull run
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
why do you look so emotionally are you one of the victims of bitcoin prices?
do not scold the bitcoin when it comes to price drops that are not worth the increase.
now the issue of bitcoin dies there everywhere. i suggest us as bitcoin users just follow the running system Smiley
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 02, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
It might be like that right now but that is temporary, the lower the dip the more hodlers will buy and it is going to be that way until a really big dip occurs, everyone buys and the price rockets to the sky and everyone gets a profit. It is always the same and the game is not over, Bitcoin will still be pumping strong. The price doesn't even drop below $6000 and that minimal price is just going higher every year.
Activity: 119
July 02, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
Of course, the game is not over, it's too early to talk about it. It is currently falling but it will definitely increase again.
Activity: 392
July 02, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
I do not think the game is over now, calculation is needed to reduce losses, can not if only hope in the miracle especially now the price of cyrpto currency tend to go down, be careful not to lose
Activity: 434
July 02, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
About 5 years ago the price went down from $1000 to $250, see where it is today. So what? As you can see it's not because the Bitcoin price goes down to 70% that it means the party is over. Bitcoin started to be mainstream only 2 or 3 years back maybe and the project is 10 years old. So give it time and have patience

Some people are just that dense they see nothing else but the price of bitcoin as a measure stick of its health when that should not be the case, you just need to look at the technology and the development behind it to know that bitcoin is still as good as it was before, nothing has changed except the price so it is clear that at some point in the future the price will recover and go even higher.
Activity: 73
July 02, 2018, 10:40:50 AM
I'm afraid this is a bubble, or is it a bubble and broken already. I just wonder why the market breaks too soon when the baby, still very primitive.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
July 01, 2018, 08:06:10 PM
I think the game is not over. Yes we see almost of coins in the market is down or volatile but it doesn't mean that this is the end of everything as long many people use crypto it will not over and its normal to face a situation like this.
Activity: 476
July 01, 2018, 08:03:32 PM
Sounds like someone who has given up, well if its over for you then there is  nothing we can do to help you, face your reality, a for us we will wait a little longer, The game is not yet over, the crypto market is just  getting started, The value of the coins might be on the low currently but it doesnt mean for sure that its all over,the market is volatile and that's pretty much expected , what gets us out of this situation is  just a little patience and wait for the ,market to recover as it definitely wil
Activity: 89
July 01, 2018, 07:54:21 PM
This post will age well in five years.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
July 01, 2018, 07:05:27 PM
This is not too bad, i like this dip because you can keep buying more bitcoins and you can not deny that. The price is perfect for buying and keep filling all your bags.
I love this dip, and the game is not over yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 07:04:17 PM
It is not over yet. Many are losing because they are afraid of their investment reducing overtime that is why they sell at a loss. It is a matter of patience that will make us win.
Activity: 252
July 01, 2018, 06:46:23 PM
Per your analysis my guy, you have said it all however, i strongly believe that all is not over there is still hope. If newbies and hodlers could outweigh the whales there is certainly hope.
I think that at this point no one is sure how Bitcoin will end. Bitcoin is expected to face the biggest battle. Governments, governments, and central banks are here to introduce new rules and set limits. One thing we have to make sure is that if Bitcoin survives, its price will continue to fluctuate.
July 01, 2018, 05:41:26 PM
Yes bitcoin is definitely dead, for the 1,000 time. How many times must we here it.

Hilarious, there is actually  a site that keeps records of bitcoin  obituaries, it so far has been dead for over 300  times. Keep wondering people will come to understand that the future of money is in a decentralised ecosystem  and that bitcoin will play a dominant  role I. That
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 06:36:13 PM
sometimes this becomes the point where beginners begin to hope that their coins can grow and continue to buy back every price down. without them realizing it is a basic excavation of a large whale (btc investment holders) but this may be the starting point where we have to start smart in trading. see the big castle there. so we do not lose the deeper
July 01, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
The dips will come and go in the price of bitcoin, will also with the peaks, that is the nature of market driven by speculations.Bitcoin however remains until it succeeds in being an effective currency
Pages:
Jump to: