Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 9. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 06:28:15 PM
What you say is very Important but bitcoin will not die Easly...this year will be realy desisive and by the end of this year we will know the fate of the crypto world
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
Per your analysis my guy, you have said it all however, i strongly believe that all is not over there is still hope. If newbies and hodlers could outweigh the whales there is certainly hope.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 05:35:59 PM
The game isn't over and will never be over forever, its a little patient will all needed before every thing will be okay and normalize...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

I do not think like you, bitcoin does not end and is still the top choice in crypto. Do not be too quick to conclude the bitcoin ends, then you will completely miss the real party.
The market is still very potential and the opportunity for investors to grasp is huge. I think this market is not for those with weak psychology, big opportunities and high risk are the factors that investors need to accept.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
In this statements not all the time we can’t play because in this industry it is not like a play ground we must learn how to take serious in terms of business because losing investments in not a joke.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 30, 2018, 09:37:11 PM
About 5 years ago the price went down from $1000 to $250, see where it is today. So what? As you can see it's not because the Bitcoin price goes down to 70% that it means the party is over. Bitcoin started to be mainstream only 2 or 3 years back maybe and the project is 10 years old. So give it time and have patience

I think you're right. Op has made a point that whales are slowly selling off but I don't think bitcoin has reached its mainstream potential quite yet. We will have to wait and see...
Activity: 75
June 30, 2018, 08:40:21 PM
Yes this is true with bitcoin. It can get more rationalized, stable and so valuable for years
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

I do not think like you, bitcoin does not end and is still the top choice in crypto. Do not be too quick to conclude the bitcoin ends, then you will completely miss the real party.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 02:47:17 PM
Well if it is over why bitcoin market price is still expensive. Why it can't go back down drastically meaning to say that there are still so many people holding crypto especially bitcoin that is so expensive for now. This is something that is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin market price volatility is just normal and some experience investors are saying that bitcoin is dead 100x and now it will make as 101 deaths of bitcoin and still counting.
Activity: 79
June 30, 2018, 02:43:41 PM
I don't think we can just simply say "It's over" because true winner never lose and a loser never win. For me, if there's anything that are worthy to fight, especially for bitcoin, and as long as the founder is alive, we'll never lose hope!
Activity: 197
June 30, 2018, 02:11:40 PM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now
You're right. New game in start phase. So we should not worry because the price is down. Sometimes the price falls is an opportunity for us to start to invest and make money
copper member
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 01:58:43 PM
The game is not over yet. Bitcoin is a crypto market. It is common for the price to be up and down in the crypto market. But for some time the price of Bitcoin is not going up. By which people think that Bitcoin's game is over. People think that this is wrong.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 11:36:09 AM
it's not over yet.price increase will be just around the corner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
All it must with its own feelings, determine whether to buy at the time or wait for the price down to buy the coin, trading this crypto is like in the game of the whale traders.
Activity: 162
June 30, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

This doesn’t really makes any sense. First of all this isn’t a game so nothing is over. It is just a fall down not a totally defeat so stop saying its over. You are just all overacting .
I agree with that! This is not a game, and if they are saying over probably no pulse rite or not breathing. As long we are still alive there will be a hope. Just ignoring those negative issue's, I'm just keep doing with bitcoin.
Activity: 27
June 30, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

This doesn’t really makes any sense. First of all this isn’t a game so nothing is over. It is just a fall down not a totally defeat so stop saying its over. You are just all overacting .
Activity: 195
June 30, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
Yes bitcoin is definitely dead, for the 1,000 time. How many times must we here it.
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
About 5 years ago the price went down from $1000 to $250, see where it is today. So what? As you can see it's not because the Bitcoin price goes down to 70% that it means the party is over. Bitcoin started to be mainstream only 2 or 3 years back maybe and the project is 10 years old. So give it time and have patience
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 09:41:22 AM
Yeah, i think we should grow up or be matured enough to face the reality in this business,
to be able to survive and to be one of the successful investors in this kind of business and industry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
June 29, 2018, 07:48:34 PM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening. The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

it is the "HYIP brain" that is running Bitcoin. Now who will buy 8000 Bitcoins for $40 million ?? 8000 Bitcoins for $200,000 looks OK. GAME IS OVER.
Pages:
Jump to: