Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 7. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 02:43:34 AM
This maybe the reason why the price drops a bit longer. But should it happen that they will have nothing to sell maybe they could no longer control the market.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:23:49 AM
It is not over until it is over, the game just began, this is going to be the show dawn power of holder and  dumper. but if u can hold then you will definitely win big at last
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 02:14:11 AM
Many draw conclusions based on the fact that the market fell in General, not a single coin.

Therefore, we do not need pessimistic sentiments, and do not have to wait for everything to normalize.
No matter what the negative minded people say about bitcoin decline, it will never decline or become dead. I have been in this field for more than 2 years and on every decline i came across such negative comments when the bitcoin is on the lower side. But need not to worry as these people will stop these comments when they will see bitcoin rise again.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 04:41:48 PM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
Some of the guys were really concerned about that, and also many of really strong hands were quitting the market in insane feel about this crash, bitcoin failed to $5800, but we are yet dancing at this party, lol xD
Activity: 198
July 03, 2018, 03:58:43 PM
Yeah yeah yeah,  have you ever imagined how many of the similar past we have already seen here? Smiley we are already half a Year from that moment, still alive, still young, still perspective. And we are not going to stop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

every dump and pump is a great opportunity always look at the bright side and the reality. the value of bitcoin won't pump overtime if there is no dumping that is happening. if bitcoin is just pumping and pumping then it will be what they always say bubble burst. the foolish people are the ones who give up are the one that lost while the people who do some risk has the chance to be successful. Always remember that in every investment there is a risk that it may lost so weather it is bitcoin or any other investment there is always percent that it will lost
Activity: 62
July 03, 2018, 11:24:57 AM
Just like any other market, bitcoin also has its ups and downs. Bitcoin will not stay on its down low condition. If everyone is kist aware on how stock market goes, bitcoin I believe will behave in the same manner.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 11:24:28 AM
actually the game is not over bitcoin have many supporter how could you say the game is over. you should face the reality that bicoin still strong as of now bitcoin got high price and popularity everyone  wants to have bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 10:54:03 AM
You are probably right with what you are saying but I lets face the truth that's how the market works and we cant expect everything to go up all the time because if it will then the drop will be more depressing. And remember everytime it will drop and hit the bottom then the come back will be bigger than the previous high so if you are not patient enough then crypto is not for you.
Activity: 99
July 03, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
You just a weak and pessomist person, don't let  your attitude spread to others. I few times felt down i never feel that it already end. Chances in crypto are so many, let's go up buddies don't be weak.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 03, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
To think this kind of situation mate, you know already what are the prices of bitcoin at the past, and try to check it mate, the graphs if it will be game over because i think it will now. As yeats goes on, prices of bitcoin is still going higher and higher.
History repeat itself and that is the reason why i believed that this kind of dump for bitcoin is just for temporary and i believed that in the next few months, the price of bitcoin will show some strong movement and that will give bitcoin and the holders and traders a confidence that everything is fine and bitcoin is getting ready to go to the moon again.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 02:58:46 AM
To think this kind of situation mate, you know already what are the prices of bitcoin at the past, and try to check it mate, the graphs if it will be game over because i think it will now. As yeats goes on, prices of bitcoin is still going higher and higher.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
July 03, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
If that's how you see it, i'll respect that. But for me I think that Bitcoin is far from being over. These price drops and dips are just natural, just part of the game, its the market's natural activity. What I know is that Bitcoin is already rising up after every drop and it has proved over na dover again that it can recover and even exceed its value before the drop. I still have a strong belief on the community, Bitcoin, its technology and its future, it will survive this dry season, so better be ready and prepared once it bounces back, I know for sure it will soar high again.
Activity: 66
July 03, 2018, 02:38:45 AM
You are correct I see your point. This maybe the reason why the price drops a bit longer. But should it happen that they will have nothing to sell maybe they could no longer control the market and lets wait until they buy more and it will be us to gain the chance to trade what is ours, the newbies. So if any whales are coming for sure they will have a hard time gaining profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 03, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

Same here.  There is a cycle in trading and this happenings repeats itself. Up down sideways etc. Be used to it. What if those whales sold all their bitcoins, then the new owner will sell at a loss? As what I've observed, after a bid dump, there is a pump follows at a certain intervals. Its trading, there always a market movement.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 02:26:38 AM
That is what we always  say the game is over yet we wake up everyday and find out that the game still continues, so i'm like are we just blowing some hot air, probably not. From what i know the game is not yet over, it just commenced. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

confront the truth and accept what it deserves, but do not give it up until it falls short but just trust yourself and you can overcome it
Activity: 43
July 02, 2018, 08:10:32 PM
Bitcoin is not game over many are losing because they are afraid of their investment reducing overtime that is why they sell at a loss. It is a matter of patience that will make us win.
Activity: 272
July 02, 2018, 11:36:35 AM
Patiently waiting for bitcoin to fly to the sky but steadily, some folks who bought at ATH are not sleeping over the price of BTC, they keeping hope alive till when the market finally experiences heavy gain, this way they keep checking the price for a possible overnight miracle. One has got to be patient with BTC movement. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 07:50:51 PM
You can spread FUD all you can but that doesn't stop me from partying bitcoin and crypto. Grin I don't even think that it's already a game over because bitcoin is starting to recover again. Mind you, bitcoin always have a good time every 4th quarter of the year and you can check it on the graph.
Pages:
Jump to: