Pages:
Author

Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over - page 3. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 02:54:38 PM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

This is what investor should know, never lost hope when you seeing big drop bitcoin prices, you just need patience and obviously your bitcoin to gain profit here don't panic and keep hodl.

All these panickers always forget about the technology behind. Blockchain is a real breakthrough and it's still in its infancy. The demand will only increase and the next economic crisis will become a perfect illustration of bitcoin's potential.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 02:52:59 PM
The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

The game is not over, this is just the beginning of the game. How will you say the game is over when bitcoin and blockchain is about to erupt the whole financial system. People and every sectors have started thinking of how to incorporate blockchain into their system in order to ensure  fast and result oriented services and to move along with the erupting digital financial trend.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

If this applies to the crypto-currency market, then everything is just beginning. Even on the market did not include large investors, who will make a big push in cryptography. Therefore, the game is just beginning.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

This is what investor should know, never lost hope when you seeing big drop bitcoin prices, you just need patience and obviously your bitcoin to gain profit here don't panic and keep hodl.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
I think you are right when you say the game is not over because bitcoin still begins, many people still do not recognize it as a legitimate currency, many countries still do not adopt and legalize it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
July 16, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

It's because people like this are spreading FUD that bitcoin prices, as well as altcoin are affected. Until panic occurs in the coin holders, this causes the holder to doubt themselves and the fact that they still hold their coins even though the value of the coins is reduced. everything is not over yet. Remember, what did not kill you made you stronger. Bitcoin will grow bigger than before.
Activity: 75
July 16, 2018, 02:26:39 PM
It is not game over for bitcoin. Whenever the price of bitcoin in the exchange market drops, people start criticizing and most people are afraid that they will lose their coins. This causes a lot of people to sell their bitcoin. However, bitcoin investment is always survived by the fittest, those who can HODL will always smile. Watch out for a massive rise...........
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 02:12:08 PM
This isn't going to be the first time that the price would have dropped so much. In fact after a bull cycle the bear cycle is expected. Who do you think pumps the price so you can sell at insane profits? It is the whales who increase the prices and without them you wont have these huge price increases.
Activity: 56
July 16, 2018, 01:38:00 PM
Yes,you are right.  We all need to understand the real scenario. Bitcoin was introduced to use daily life. But we like to hold it for future benefit. Reality is unveiled, people are selling cryptocurrency instead of buying.
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
That is your own assumptions about bitcoin, but that is not the truth about bitcoin just keep assuming and watching until you are proven wrong like some other persons. Bitcoin has come to stay, the party is about to start.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
July 16, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

You cannot say exactly the game is over as price fluctuations are normal in any market. If you look at the stock exchanges, if people start to think like that once they see a drastic fall in prices, then the total market will collapse and there will not be any stock trading at all. But over the years the stock trading is still managing its growth and stability and the same thing can be expected in the crypto-market as well.
Activity: 36
July 16, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
For me the party is not over, there is still many more to come. you can't expect the price to always go up. Traders , holders, and baby investors have problems only when the price of a coin is reducing and then they begin to say all sort of things . you don't have to bw emotional about your investment, remember you have been advised to invest what you can afford to lose. Grin
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 10:43:34 AM
The game is not over,it just began to achieve great and most of the expectations of people.. Bitcoin will popular to the world.
Activity: 77
July 16, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
Long live to bitcoin and blockchain! Long live to all the great mind who initiated this financial revolution.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
July 16, 2018, 12:40:50 AM
The game isnt over until there is no one believing on crypto currency, So therefore I think this game will never end because there are lots of people fully understand the purpose of cryptocurrency and they will never give up just because of the market fall especially those who get bitcoin when it has no value.

If you will conduct a deeper study about BTC you will find out why there still a lot of HOLDERS that dont give up and maybe you can also learn to hold BTC if you have.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
July 16, 2018, 12:22:11 AM

I think traders have trapped whales. They were very smart in pumping the price of bitcoin up to $ 20k by the end of 2017 and making traders believe that the future of Crypto is excellent.
They bought a lot of Bitcoins at $ 19k and now it's $ 6k2. This is a very bad news and makes many traders abandon the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:16:23 AM
The pope's strategy works only short-term. If you sell your coins and coins after sale, you have to accept that fact. And you do not get big enough profit. Because crypto coins are hard to guess and It's all about numbers and benefits. Because we have entered the crypto world. You can not think it's easier for whales
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
July 15, 2018, 08:14:13 PM
Noone can stop crypto, yes I believe that it may drop to even low as it can be but I believe that it will not disappear as it is now essential and being adopted by society as a secure and fast way of transacting. Though noone exactly knows the right time for crypto to bloom that much and will change many peoples point of view.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
That the game is over i don't agree to me it is just the beginning. It just keeps changing the game's known rules. Blockchain spreads in every of the world, and cryptos will be used in day to day life.
Activity: 234
July 15, 2018, 06:11:20 PM
This is not over yet, i do not see any reason to call bitcoin something dead because the price has been going down during the last few days, better to keep it up and try to keep it possitive, because we all trust on bitcoin and the way that it works
Pages:
Jump to: