Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 48. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
this is  small tiny group very small operation.  give them some time.  maybe they have a weekend outing.  they did not spend that sort of time and cash to develop and program something that elaborate to screw  a dozen people out of some 12mbtc baseball wagers on a Satruday afternoon!    

um yeah, I have a little bit more than 12 mbtc on this site.

And your excuses for them are laughable. Weekend outing?? LMFAO. If you're running a business, you make sure your business is running smoothly and customers are taken care of. That should be your #1 priority, not some weekend outing for your leisure. Not responding to any requests for help for going on 16 hours now and leaving your customers with no idea what's going on is not a good way to gain trust for your business.
I agree its terrible but thats likely what is happening.  they had some post that this weekend no service or payouts or something until midnight or tomorrow so they knew something was up for them.  as they grow that will happen less.  most of the pending wagers are tiny as you know not  suggesting you are a small player.

What in the world are you even rambling about??? They specifically said no payouts this weekend. They said nothing about not grading wagers, not replying to emails, not providing CUSTOMER SERVICE. So you're saying because there are no payouts this weekend, it's acceptable for them to just ignore everyone and leave everyone in limbo?? Or you're saying it's acceptable because "most of the pending wagers are tiny"?? How do you even come to this ridiculous conclusion?? How do you know how much everyone has at risk here? Did you click on every single market to check? You know nothing except what you have at risk here, which apparently is about 12 mbtc. Stop making assumptions about the site and what's going on and stop making excuses for them as well.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
this is  small tiny group very small operation.  give them some time.  maybe they have a weekend outing.  they did not spend that sort of time and cash to develop and program something that elaborate to screw  a dozen people out of some 12mbtc baseball wagers on a Satruday afternoon!   

And your excuses for them are laughable. Weekend outing?? LMFAO. If you're running a business, you make sure your business is running smoothly and customers are taken care of. That should be your #1 priority, not some weekend outing for your leisure. Not responding to any requests for help for going on 16 hours now and leaving your customers with no idea what's going on is not a good way to gain trust for your business.
I agree its terrible but thats likely what is happening.  they had some post that this weekend no service or payouts or something until midnight or tomorrow so they knew something was up for them.  as they grow that will happen less.  most of the pending wagers are tiny as you know not  suggesting you are a small player.
this is  small tiny group very small operation.  give them some time.  maybe they have a weekend outing.  they did not spend that sort of time and cash to develop and program something that elaborate to screw  a dozen people out of some 12mbtc baseball wagers on a Satruday afternoon!    

this is  small tiny group very small operation.  give them some time.  maybe they have a weekend outing.  they did not spend that sort of time and cash to develop and program something that elaborate to screw  a dozen people out of some 12mbtc baseball wagers on a Satruday afternoon!   

Well if Anett Kontaveit beats Kiki Bertens in a few hours, I'm going to be really pissed off.

Patient is virtue Wink

Yes it's nice that one of these finally went my way but that aside, this is actually really disconcerting now. Wagers from yesterday STILL not graded. Emails not answered. No response here in this forum. I hate to jump to conclusions so I won't, but this is getting really worrying beyond just wagers not getting graded.
correction  some where like that baseball game we discussed Cubs game   

St. Louis Cardinals (A. Wainwr...   +142.0   St. Louis Cardinals   Yes   2.00   20 hours, 4 minutes   -2.00   15 hours, 20 minutes

but some later stuff is ungraded.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
no horse tracks today?  can anyone confirm. 

Nope...did ure MLB wager yesterday grade?
no horse tracks today?  can anyone confirm. 
Can you get some of these wagers graded please??? Going on 6 hours for some of these

MLB also...Milwaukee v Philadelphia visitor over 4.5 grade please
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Well if Anett Kontaveit beats Kiki Bertens in a few hours, I'm going to be really pissed off.

Patient is virtue Wink
Can you get some of these wagers graded please??? Going on 6 hours for some of these
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I cant find asian handicap betting options on site. Can someone help me from support? Thanks Smiley
ok matchbook moved and then fairlay moved and covered the one small offer I had.
mlb working well
Place your prediction
Options
On
Against
Outcome
-   -   
+140.0
+142.0
+152.0
-   mɃ
St. Louis Cardinals
-   -   -   -   -   -   mɃ
Chicago Cubs
so can you take the +142 against price? 
green im going to put in an offer

see if it shows up.

give me 1 mintues.  Ill alert you what I entered.

yea I see it

Total predictions: 2

Total placed: 4.00 mBTC
green im going to put in an offer

see if it shows up.

give me 1 mintues.  Ill alert you what I entered.
thegreen can you see the St louis vs Cubs MLB game.  first one listed?  MONEYLINE?

should see
st louis +140  (4,512 mbtc) and  against +152 (4,512)

shows 0.00 btc matched (which is not accurate I just matched 2mbtc) and says  3 hours, 4 min

do you confirm that?

if you do put an offer price in for a small amount let see what appears

is that exactly what you see?

I see it

Total predictions: 1

Total placed: 2.00 mBTC
Pages:
Jump to: