Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 46. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
OK lets do the FIRSt MLB money line game listed.  Current prices on the fairlay exchange are, steady no changes in the last 15 mintues

so any customer could grab Baltimore at +117!

I will put in even +100 just to get a quick match for 2.0 BTC.  obvioulsy if you like EVEN  a customer would take the  +117 offered

Baltimore Orioles (U. Jimenez) @ Tampa Bay Rays...
Game. Pitcher must start.

Baltimore Orioles   
-
+117.0
+127.0

are you saying this confirmed wager MAtched will be graded if it wins at +156?

Yes. Please check your statement, you will receive winnings of 3.12mBTC for that bet.

I will test again and share here.  I did not realize that.  Of course the tiny practice wager in question yesterday lost so its just the normal -2.0 mBTC

Ill post one today, show the steady market price.   Pu tin something much lower, it will match and show that lower price then when it settles (hope it wins so we can get closure on this!) we can see the resolved price.

Thanks for all this feedback
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.

Yes. Please check your statement, you will receive winnings of 3.12mBTC for that bet.
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
I think you mean a price of 1000 USD/BTC (and 400 BTC/USD later on in this FAQ).

>>User Alice wants to sell 5 mBTC at a price of 1000 BTC/USD on an BTC/USD inverse CFD market (in theory Alice now owns 5 USD and 0 mBTC).

https://fairlay.com/faq/#27
You always get the best available odds on Fairlay.   If the market is at +940    and you enter odds of +200, you will get +940.    

Currently, the displayed odds of your matched bets are the minimum odds.   We will go along with the industry standard and switch to average odds there soon.

I have a +150 odds  matched when  clearly +156 was the line available.

yet the software matched +150 what I entered.  so best odds was not given.  I copied and pasted it right here.

However,
are you saying on GRADING if its a WIn somehow the +150 will not be honored and the software in the background knows to grade at +156?

Cincinnati Reds (L. Castillo) @ New York Yankees (J. Montgomery)
Source: http://www.pinnacle.com/en/help/betting-rules
Closing date: 0 minutes
Resolution date : July 26, 2017, 1:06 a.m. (9 minutes ago)
Commission : 0%
Total predictions: 4
Total placed: 432.40 mBTC

Cincinnati Reds (L. Castillo) ...   +150.0   Cincinnati Reds   Yes   2.00   5 hours, 11 minutes   0 minutes

check closely because trust me fro what shows as pending and matched you are not correct the player does not get what you describe

but its great to know you are hear listening and improving the product.  this is just FYI info for you.

you have a neat product here and you will continue to get more and more interest due to the forums and the fair exchange .  keep it up

You always get the best available odds on Fairlay.   If the market is at +940    and you enter odds of +200, you will get +940.   

Currently, the displayed odds of your matched bets are the minimum odds.   We will go along with the industry standard and switch to average odds there soon.
Its not Fairlay that's offering its many professionals who use scripts that are tied into other exchanges and surebet systems so they can make a profit...the odds change quick...I use https://www.oddschecker.com/ to monitor and fairlay is around those listed many times higher odds too...If you place a prediction under normal it will place your prediction at that price nothing less then what u ask....so if u place +940 it will not give u less unless u go back and take the lower price if markets tighten..they go both ways higher and lower I think timing is key and watch drifters out and as many times a favorite will take late action and tighten
  what Im asking is specifically if there is prices listed by MArket makers at +940 .  Market makers are accepting +940  but the USER customer types in +200 for example just to be sure the bet matches best available listed odds no matter what, FAIRLAY will  match it, but only give you +200 not +940 which was the active exchange price.   I think that procedure in the software could be considered unfair  (not FAIrlay!)  or perhaps even grossly unfair for an exchange to do that   (betfair does not do that, ehorsex did not, directbet did not, matchbook does not, no exchange would do that, if you put in a price under the asking they would give you the best price on the exchange) and wanted them to comment or be aware.

its not just horses its sports also, they are not totally FAIR

for example right now and for hours the cinci reds are offered at

just to demo my point and concern

this is the current price in MLB on the cinci reds today  +156  (and it has been +156 for over 30 minutes no change so its not moving). so anyone any customer could go and bet the REDS for +156 that is the best price available on the fairlay exchange

Cincinnati Reds (L. Castillo) @ New York Yankee...

Cincinnati Reds   
-
+156.0

just to demonstrate my concern with the software and the fairness I typed in a minimum  2mbtc of +150 on the REDS  (a much worse price that is listed)

well fair lay software does not give the 2mbtc at the best available +156  (If a cusotmer is willing to take +150 they obvioulsy would accept +156 we can all agree on that right)   they semi steal a bit and just grant the +150  see below my confirmed wager.

I think that could be improved and no exchange in history has ever done that.  sure you have to be careful what you type blah blah blah but by default best price on the exchange should go to the customer if they bid under the price or the price happens to move up while they are entering. 

Cincinnati Reds (L. Castillo) ...   +150.0   Cincinnati Reds   Yes   2.00   28 minutes   4 hours, 31 minutes
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Its not Fairlay that's offering its many professionals who use scripts that are tied into other exchanges and surebet systems so they can make a profit...the odds change quick...I use https://www.oddschecker.com/ to monitor and fairlay is around those listed many times higher odds too...If you place a prediction under normal it will place your prediction at that price nothing less then what u ask....so if u place +940 it will not give u less unless u go back and take the lower price if markets tighten..they go both ways higher and lower I think timing is key and watch drifters out and as many times a favorite will take late action and tighten
Fairlay Customer can you answer this or comment.  Not sure Ive 100% described it perfeclty so let me know if you want clarificaiton.

one thing that is strange is that fairlay right now does not fill you with the best price for horses, they will give you a worse price than what the exchange offers.

like if a horse you like is +940  and you try to play it, but then you get no match a few times in a row, its slow and takes time so if you just punch in +880  (ie well below the offer price but you just want a match "at best price" the exchange has) when you do that  it fills at +880 not at the actual exchange price offered.  is that intentional or do the programs not know that?

Do you know that is in the software and can it be fixed for a true fairlay exchange situation? 
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
well they are still ongoing. I'll give it until the end of the day to start a new account.

It's not going to go through every single bet I ever made though, right? Because then you should definitely know that it won't stop anytime soon  Shocked
can i just withdrawal everything and make a new account? I keep getting these unsettlements and now my balance is negative and can't bet.

You can do that of course.  These unsettlements should be over now.
can i just withdrawal everything and make a new account? I keep getting these unsettlements and now my balance is negative and can't bet.
While automatic withdrawals are stopped, withdrawals will be processed at least once every weekday except on the days around August 1st.

Received. Thanks.
While automatic withdrawals are stopped, withdrawals will be processed at least once every weekday except on the days around August 1st.
ok I missed the post above that withdrawals are halted for another 18 hours. I didn't see it and requested a withdrawal about 30 minutes ago. The amount is gone from my account but it has not been sent. Please reassure me that my coins are still with you guys and you will process it once they resume again. Thanks.
Fairlay Customer can you answer this or comment.  Not sure Ive 100% described it perfeclty so let me know if you want clarificaiton.

one thing that is strange is that fairlay right now does not fill you with the best price for horses, they will give you a worse price than what the exchange offers.

like if a horse you like is +940  and you try to play it, but then you get no match a few times in a row, its slow and takes time so if you just punch in +880  (ie well below the offer price but you just want a match "at best price" the exchange has) when you do that  it fills at +880 not at the actual exchange price offered.  is that intentional or do the programs not know that?

Do you know that is in the software and can it be fixed for a true fairlay exchange situation? 
ok so I see correct balance now in statement but I assume it still has to update so it appears correctly at the top... Fine.

But as far as these unsettlements and random bets from days ago, are they going to keep appearing? Going to make it really confusing if so.

They will probably stop soon.
ok so I see correct balance now in statement but I assume it still has to update so it appears correctly at the top... Fine.

But as far as these unsettlements and random bets from days ago, are they going to keep appearing? Going to make it really confusing if so.
It is graded as push.

this is infuriating. I acknowledged it was a push. PLEASE REMOVE THE -198 UNSETTLEMENT. Once that is done, balance will be correct
Pages:
Jump to: