Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 44. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello. Can you get some of these soccer matches graded please? Would like to place some new bets. Thanks.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
We cannot help you here with this. Please send us  the SIGNED request you are sending and your public key you are using in a support ticket and we will assist you.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
As I have purchased API , I am trying to send bet using fairlay sample client API (C# language) , I am using changeOrders function and getting error "XError:Wrong Signature" .

The sample client does everything for you. Just follow the steps outlined in the readme file of the C# sample client.

I have download sample client , replace the API ID in config file , generate public and private keys using configdet class and then call changeorders function , and got error "XError:Wrong Signature" , am i missing something?

Did you set your User ID and API ID?     User ID should be something like  1007776  and API ID is usually 1.  

Please send us  the request you are sending and your public key in a support ticket and we will assist you.

Yes I have set User ID and API ID but i am getting error from makeReq function.

i am getting ret = "XError:Wrong Signature" after execution of below line in makeReq function.

string ret = _Client.DoRequestAndVerify(Config.SERVERIP, Config.PORT, param, SERVERKEY);

here,
Config.SERVERIP = 31.172.83.53
Config.PORT = 18017
param = 1109|[{"Mid":113367090772,"Rid":1,"Oid":-1,"Am":3.0,"Pri":3.0,"Sub":"Lizette Cabrera vs. Jennifer Brady","Type":1,"Boa":1,"Mct":0,"LayAsL":false,"CAt":0,"Res":null}]
SERVERKEY = udnE0+F2lSFLJs3wyQT/2W53juqh1hW9NaEwWMfefkV8FHUJTgJQINBrvja/Ii6i1W2ptBhNjin63K0stJmFArdi74TTL0KoTlBpZ3x0r4SQZGX+ZoryO5NFa4UB7NbYvKJxZHnjnFJiNtnf08rOmgdtDbukHnaVm7m067V+dyk=AQAB

In DoRequestAndVerify function ,

below line is executed.

answer = DoRequest(ip, port, str, 2, SymmKey);

here,
ip = 31.172.83.53
port = 18017
str = 1109|[{"Mid":113367090772,"Rid":1,"Oid":-1,"Am":3.0,"Pri":3.0,"Sub":"Lizette Cabrera vs. Jennifer Brady","Type":1,"Boa":1,"Mct":0,"LayAsL":false,"CAt":0,"Res":null}]
SymmKey = null

I got answer =
laF+kF9lPofO98By+sW5fO5hHNYNuII36476I6rk6q2TGJuOoYcPqwkUNgeRi9RzEZBaszPDx+Ojz0vMUVnhFw3V/JGU2xca+s9sixHA35rUHw9vCFg4nUChGR0v8AbIFceKDaUG6Fw/HLyZ0D8Q3Wrty0Byjgfubd4+R7Diu10=|636375286955229266|66|XError:Wrong Signature

see there is "XError:Wrong Signature" at last in above result( laF+kF9lPofO98By+sW5fO5hHNYNuII36476I6rk6q2TGJuOoYcPqwkUNgeRi9RzEZBaszPDx+Ojz0vMUVnhFw3V/JGU2xca+s9sixHA35rUHw9vCFg4nUChGR0v8AbIFceKDaUG6Fw/HLyZ0D8Q3Wrty0Byjgfubd4+R7Diu10=|636375286955229266|66|XError:Wrong Signature )

Please help.
Are withdrawals back to being automatic?

Everything back to normal
DT3
Activity: 53
Are withdrawals back to being automatic?
Activity: 51
hello fairlay support....can u please grade horse race 14:35 Redcar the race had late scratch/withdrawn horse who had a winning chance of at least 2.5%  so race is a Void/Refund....ty

no problem

looks like its fixed tyvm
hello fairlay support....can u please grade horse race 14:35 Redcar the race had late scratch/withdrawn horse who had a winning chance of at least 2.5%  so race is a Void/Refund....ty

no problem
hello fairlay support....can u please grade horse race 14:35 Redcar the race had late scratch/withdrawn horse who had a winning chance of at least 2.5%  so race is a Void/Refund....ty
It will take about 2 weeks before you can use / withdraw Bitcoin Cash.  In urgent cases we will process withdrawals manually for a fee of 5mBTC.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
We took a snapshot of each users total balance  at 15:45 UTC today  and already distributed the newly generated Bitcoin Cash tokens.  Withdrawals and Deposits for Bitcoin will resume within the next 2 hours.  

We will make an announcement about the withdrawal process for Bitcoin Cash soon. 

Hi, I can only see one total in mBTC.
Where I can see the total sum for BCC?
As I have purchased API , I am trying to send bet using fairlay sample client API (C# language) , I am using changeOrders function and getting error "XError:Wrong Signature" .

The sample client does everything for you. Just follow the steps outlined in the readme file of the C# sample client.

I have download sample client , replace the API ID in config file , generate public and private keys using configdet class and then call changeorders function , and got error "XError:Wrong Signature" , am i missing something?

Did you set your User ID and API ID?     User ID should be something like  1007776  and API ID is usually 1.  

Please send us  the request you are sending and your public key in a support ticket and we will assist you.
Activity: 4

We took a snapshot of each users total balance  at 15:45 UTC today  and already distributed the newly generated Bitcoin Cash tokens.  Withdrawals and Deposits for Bitcoin will resume within the next 2 hours.  

We will make an announcement about the withdrawal process for Bitcoin Cash soon. 

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi Fairlay, when will deposits become safe to send you again? 
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

We will distribute the Bitcoin Cash we receive to our clients according to their balances.   
It looks like withdrawals will remain open and instant till Monday.

Do you know when  Bitcoin Cash will be distributed ?
Hi Fairlay, when will deposits/withdrawals become active and open again?
I have several questions about a market.

https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-unlimited-market-share-future/

For instance are you comparing Bitcoin Unlimited to other hard forks of Bitcoin and not to Bitcoin itself?  (That is what the rules say and it makes no sense).
It would make more sense to compare Bitcoin Unlimited to Bitcoin.

Is Bitcoin Unlimited the same as Bitcoin Cash?

Why are you voiding this market if Bitcoin Unlimited doesn't get 10% of the hash rate or there isn't a Bitcoin Unlimited hard fork?  It seems like people, like me, would want to bet on the success or failure of Bitcoin Unlimited and it doesn't make sense to put limits on the failure (Eg. you should be able to short it down to zero).  I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin Unlimited won't get 10% of the hash rate of Bitcoin over 30 days.  So do you have a proposition that doesn't have those stupid rules?

You should write better rules about "market share".  I think you intend to first define it based on price (if it is traded on a major exchange) and secondly by hash rate. In general the website could use a professional writer as having well written rules inspires confidence.

Thanks!

Indeed. The market description is very confusing. Anyway this market seems to be void anyway with Bitcoin Cash and SegWit2x being the dominant hard fork proposals at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
I have several questions about a market.

https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-unlimited-market-share-future/

For instance are you comparing Bitcoin Unlimited to other hard forks of Bitcoin and not to Bitcoin itself?  (That is what the rules say and it makes no sense).
It would make more sense to compare Bitcoin Unlimited to Bitcoin.

Is Bitcoin Unlimited the same as Bitcoin Cash?

Why are you voiding this market if Bitcoin Unlimited doesn't get 10% of the hash rate or there isn't a Bitcoin Unlimited hard fork?  It seems like people, like me, would want to bet on the success or failure of Bitcoin Unlimited and it doesn't make sense to put limits on the failure (Eg. you should be able to short it down to zero).  I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin Unlimited won't get 10% of the hash rate of Bitcoin over 30 days.  So do you have a proposition that doesn't have those stupid rules?

You should write better rules about "market share".  I think you intend to first define it based on price (if it is traded on a major exchange) and secondly by hash rate. In general the website could use a professional writer as having well written rules inspires confidence.

Thanks!
Fairlay after the fork  Aug 1st will you state the fact and on the record that you will of course be distributing the BCC tokens given to you on your private keys for all the bitcoins you hold of your customers back to the Customers either as the alternative coins of via some increase to make up the difference in Bitcoins.  If now what should those that have deposited real Bitcoins with your outfit do to protect short term value on or near Aug 1st?  Please be clear on your response.  thanks.

We will distribute the Bitcoin Cash we receive to our clients according to their balances.   
It looks like withdrawals will remain open and instant till Monday.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Fairlay after the fork  Aug 1st will you state the fact and on the record that you will of course be distributing the BCC tokens given to you on your private keys for all the bitcoins you hold of your customers back to the Customers either as the alternative coins of via some increase to make up the difference in Bitcoins.  If now what should those that have deposited real Bitcoins with your outfit do to protect short term value on or near Aug 1st?  Please be clear on your response.  thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: