Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 45. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
hey folks dont forget to try the virtual horse racing .First time i am trying it through fairlay  Let see how it goes  Grin.here a link

https://fairlay.com/category/news/
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi fairly support..will withdrawls be processed instant and sent today and this weekend? Please update tyvm
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
Fairlay should create some markets (either yes/no questions) or CFDs for the Bitcoin Cash fork.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Fairlay after the fork  Aug 1st will you state the fact and on the record that you will of course be distributing the BCC tokens given to you on your private keys for all the bitcoins you hold of your customers back to the Customers either as the alternative coins of via some increase to make up the difference in Bitcoins.  If now what should those that have deposited real Bitcoins with your outfit do to protect short term value on or near Aug 1st?  Please be clear on your response.  thanks. 
Activity: 473
please do not contact us here via PM.
As I have purchased API , I am trying to send bet using fairlay sample client API (C# language) , I am using changeOrders function and getting error "XError:Wrong Signature" .

The sample client does everything for you. Just follow the steps outlined in the readme file of the C# sample client.

Just for clarification: If the hard fork on August 1st should happen, we will allow all customers to withdraw their Bitcoin Cash as soon as possible.
horses back up and running from UK
I want to make a call via fairlay api to bet.
Can Anyone give me working C# code to send match for any of current match ?

I have little idea what that means.

cant you log in and make a match like others?

what is API how does it help you, it is automatic, are you a market maker? faster?  more secure? 
Activity: 4
I want to make a call via fairlay api to bet.
Can Anyone give me working C# code to send match for any of current match ?
arpandev1823  what does that mean exactly you purchased API  in simple terms what does that do for you and how does that help your fiarlay experience???

simple terms not a C++ type of guy!

matchbook is down that is where they get the  exchange prices (with added VIG) for populating all horse racing exchange lines.  so thats why its down at FAIRLAY now.
Activity: 4
As I have purchased API , I am trying to send bet using fairlay sample client API (C# language) , I am using changeOrders function and getting error "XError:Wrong Signature" .

Recently , I have used following details and called function named "changeOrders" :

I am confused in Amount and Price so i have make same value = 2 for both.

API ID = My API ID

MarketID = 112543146565
RunnerID = 1
OrderId = -1
Amount = 2
Price = 2
Sub = "Edward Corrie vs. Dominik Koepfer"
Type = UnmatchedOrder.Type.MAKERTAKER
Boa = 1
Mct = 0

Is the API not working for C# language ?
Can anyone help me ?
what happened to horses UK they all disappeared the offerings?

back up now.. opps spoke to soon

https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-price-on-august-15-3/

Fairlay  is there any way for a customer to ENTER in a  ON or Against price if there is a Blank (as in no offers listed on an event?)

for example take this NEWS wager you have up

Bitcoin price on August 15
This market resolves to the Bitcoin price in USD according to the Coindesk Priceindex on 15.08.2017. If www.coindesk.com/price/ should be unavailable or obiously manipulated another trusted source will be used. The sum of all prices of all hardforks of Bitcoin are considered, that were initiated after the market creation.
Closing in: 17 days and 08:45:09
Resolution date : Aug. 15, 2017, midnight (2 weeks, 4 days from now)
Unmatched : 203.94 mBTC
Commission : 2%

right now there is not offer price For or against on the choice of Above 2700 - 2800  its blank

there does not seem to be a way for a customer to set a price (Normal offer) on that.  how do you do that?

If its populated with something you can click on it and then set a new price.  but if empty how do you as a cusotmer set up offers for or against?

thanks!

Place your prediction
Options
On
Against
Outcome
-   -   
+165.0
+196.4
-   -   mɃ
Up to 2500
-   -   
+843.0
-   -   -   mɃ
Above 2500 to 2600
-   -   
+842.1
-   -   -   mɃ
Above 2600 to 2700
-   -   -   -   -   -   mɃ
Above 2700 to 2800
-   -   
+141.4
+167.1
-   -   mɃ
Above 2800

seems past 15 minutes or so horse racing is off the board there at Fairlay
what happened to horses UK they all disappeared the offerings?
Ok this little trial wager yesterday to check on fair lay exchange payouts lost again!  so we still dont 100% confirm.  Ill do another today

3rd MLb game listed is this one  Tampa Bay is an underdog. price stable at  +108 past 30 minutes.  I will enter a min  bet  at +100 which will be matched at +100 even  (ie worse than the offered +108). 

Tampa Bay Rays (C. Archer) @ New York Yankees (...
Game. Pitcher must start.

Tampa Bay Rays   
-
+108.0
+117.0
-
---------------

Tampa Bay Rays (C. Archer) @ New York Yankees (C. Sabathia)
Outcome:

Odds:

Amount:

Bet type:

Tampa Bay Rays On

+100.0

2.00 mBTC

Normal

+100 bet my me made on Tampa Bay and obvioulsy matched

Fully matched!
Your prediction is already fully matched! (2.00 mBTC matched)

shows this in my Matched wagers a 2mBTc at +100 (which is confusing but not accurate according to Fairlay which is good!)

Event   Odds/Price   Outcome   Type   Matched (mBTC)   Last Match ▼   Resolution
Tampa Bay Rays (C. Archer) @ N...   +100.0   Tampa Bay Rays   Yes   2.00   0 minutes   11 hours, 15 minutes

fairlay says dont worry its +108 matched in the system, you as customer always get the best exchange price

(on that MLB game page it does in fact show a win would be +2.16 in green and also of course -2.0 mBtc in red  so it all look good.)

LEts get a Tampa  win and an official grade to confirm!  go tampa!

thanks fairlay
I'm confused by the futures/CFD.  I'm shorting Ethereum.  How can my current position of -0.50 mBTC lead to a current exposure of 60.5 (presumably mBTC) and a maximum profit of 34.46 (presumably mBTC)?

I haven't used CFD before.  But I'm perplexed about how small my position is in terms of mBTC.  

Ah ha. It looks like my position is -0.5 contracts.  Not mBTC. So I'm shorting 0.5 Ether.  Now you should FIX this UI bug!  Thanks.

Sorry for that. We will do that.
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
I'm confused by the futures/CFD.  I'm shorting Ethereum.  How can my current position of -0.50 mBTC lead to a current exposure of 60.5 (presumably mBTC) and a maximum profit of 34.46 (presumably mBTC)?

I haven't used CFD before.  But I'm perplexed about how small my position is in terms of mBTC.  

Ah ha. It looks like my position is -0.5 contracts.  Not mBTC. So I'm shorting 0.5 Ether.  Now you should FIX this UI bug!  Thanks.

OK Placed PRediction and of course it was matched in full

Baltimore Orioles (U. Jimenez) @ Tampa Bay Rays (A. Cobb)
Source: http://www.pinnacle.com/en/help/betting-rules
Closing date: 2 hours, 56 minutes
Resolution date : July 26, 2017, 6:10 p.m. (4 hours from now)
Commission : 0%
Fully matched!
Your prediction is already fully matched! (2.00 mBTC matched)

---------------

my Matched wager shows this

Baltimore Orioles (U. Jimenez)...   +100.0   Baltimore Orioles   Yes   2.00   2 minutes   4 hours, 53 minutes

but as FAIRLAY states if you look back at the game you wagered and the profit loss tiny number they show in green and red.

it does show 2.34 mB if win in green  and -2.00 mb in red on a loss. so the system knows !!!

--------------

very sorry I was confused all this time on that.

good info shared!  I will confirm once more if it wins and the statement shows of course the +2.34!

Pages:
Jump to: