Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 43. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I assume you will take a commission on sports with the launch of the new site? What % will it be?
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
edit: nevermind found the answer to my question.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
2.  We will release the new site this week. Also BCH withdrawals are ready for release and will follow later this week. 

BCH deposits and a BTC/BCH spot market is already implemented and only requires some final tests. It will  will be available within the next 2 weeks.

3. Although we do not approve the Bitcoin Core development team anymore, we will only support prediction markets in BTC until November.  After the 2x hard fork we will reconsider the market situation.  If somehow feasible, we'd like to get rid of the current Core development team.

Great to hear that the new site will finally be released  Wink

I tend to agree with your sentiment regarding the Core development team. However, it is not really clear, whether the 2x hard fork will
actually happen at all. The signatories of the New York Agreement could still decide to shift their support to BCH or to abandon
the hard fork plans. But this is all speculation for now, I will wait until you have reconsidered the situation in November.

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
I've got a small short position on Ethereum (cost basis of 79) which is currently in profit. I am wondering how do I close part of it?

When I type anything into Amount - it turns it into zero.  I do have 0 mbtc available, but I should be able to close my position, right?

Using Firefox 54.0.1 on Windows 8.1.

You need a few mBTC available unfortunately right now.  You will be able to close your position without available balance on hte new site till the end of the month.  
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm attempting to make a deposit and receiving the following error: "We got an error report and will fix this bug as soon as possible." This was 24 hrs ago. I've already contacted support, but haven't got a response.
I have three questions:

1. Have you thought about offering the option to secure your Fairlay account using Google 2FA or Yubikey?
I know you have several other options to enhance account security, but they are too restrictive in my opinion
(e.g. I like to take advantage of using various BTC addresses and therefore do not want to lock in
a fixed withdrawal address).

2. I saw a screenshot on a reddit post of your FairlayOfficial account with a preview for the new site design.
This was roughly 2 months ago and still has not been activated. I know you have been busy with the
whole Bitcoin Cash chainsplit and so on, but do you have any new timeline when we can expect the
redesign of Fairlay?

3. I know that you will make Bitcoin Cash balances available. But how are your long-term plans for BCC/BCH?
Will you allow users to deposit Bitcoin Cash or place predictions with it?
I´m really curious to know how you view the recent events.

1. 2FA is not secure. The only absolute secure way to access your account is by using the API and signing every request with your private key.

Our users lost less than 1000 USD to account hacks in the last 3 years. And most of the cases would have happened with 2FA anyway.  If that number will increase in the future we will implement Google 2FA.

2.  We will release the new site this week. Also BCH withdrawals are ready for release and will follow later this week.  

BCH deposits and a BTC/BCH spot market is already implemented and only requires some final tests. It will  will be available within the next 2 weeks.

EDIT:  We still discovered some minor things that need to be fixed.  BCH withdrawals won't be available before Monday the 28th.

3. Although we do not approve the Bitcoin Core development team anymore, we will only support prediction markets in BTC until November.  After the 2x hard fork we will reconsider the market situation.  If somehow feasible, we'd like to get rid of the current Core development team.

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
I've got a small short position on Ethereum (cost basis of 79) which is currently in profit. I am wondering how do I close part of it?

When I type anything into Amount - it turns it into zero.  I do have 0 mbtc available, but I should be able to close my position, right?

I'm waiting for a comment and fix for this BUG.

I'm able to place a LONG order for a very tiny amount at a price that won't be filled (10 - the market price it closer to 70).  So it looks like your software doesn't realize that adding a small long position (which would be smaller than my short position) is actually decreasing my short position.  And this lowers my required margin, so I should be able to do it without adding funds to my account.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I have three questions:

1. Have you thought about offering the option to secure your Fairlay account using Google 2FA or Yubikey?
I know you have several other options to enhance account security, but they are too restrictive in my opinion
(e.g. I like to take advantage of using various BTC addresses and therefore do not want to lock in

2. I saw a screenshot on a reddit post of your FairlayOfficial account with a preview for the new site design.
This was roughly 2 months ago and still has not been activated. I know you have been busy with the
whole Bitcoin Cash chainsplit and so on, but do you have any new timeline when we can expect the
redesign of Fairlay?

Also what or any updates on Horse racing USAtracks will be available as I heard it will be soon but that was months ago?  Please advise tyvm
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Hello,
any update about the BCH release?
Thank you
legendary

When I type anything into Amount - it turns it into zero.  I do have 0 mbtc available, but I should be able to close my position, right?

Activity: 39
Merit: 1
just a little feedback to let you know I will not sign up until 2FA is available.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
I have three questions:

redesign of Fairlay?

3. I know that you will make Bitcoin Cash balances available. But how are your long-term plans for BCC/BCH?
Will you allow users to deposit Bitcoin Cash or place predictions with it?
I´m really curious to know how you view the recent events.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Does BTC-E getting their money confiscated count?  Or do they have to lose it by a hack?  It might have been better to use a broader rule like "loss of customer funds in excess of 200 BTC".
https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-exchange-to-mess-up-before-2018/
Money made thru illegal activity is not "their" money and customers have the right to get their money or coins back if they did nothing illegal!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hey,

Interested in making automated profits arbitraging bets between BetBTC and Fairlay?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/python-arbitrage-script-between-two-bitcoin-sports-exchanges-2080730

Both platforms support and promote arbers and winners!

Final version of script coming soon...

Express interest now while the price of admission is still $0!

Thx,
Does BTC-E getting their money confiscated count?  Or do they have to lose it by a hack?  It might have been better to use a broader rule like "loss of customer funds in excess of 200 BTC".

Thank you. We have closed this market. Unlawful actions by governments around the world are not uncommon (anymore).  So if the average untarnished user of BTC-e loses money to the US government we will consider this a crime committed by the US government and therefor count it as "kind of hack".  

In the end it will depend on whether the user will be made whole again - there are still good chances that this will be the case.
legendary
Does BTC-E getting their money confiscated count?  Or do they have to lose it by a hack?  It might have been better to use a broader rule like "loss of customer funds in excess of 200 BTC".
Hello, can you please get some of these bets graded before sunday night baseball? Thanks.
Also, I got a private message from someone named Kraumer a few weeks ago that I didn't notice until now. He claimed to be part of your marketing team but I suspect he is an impostor. Just gonna put this PM here in case anyone else got the same. Looks like an attempt to scam.

Fairlay
« Sent to: faitaccompli on: July 15, 2017, 11:43:23 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Hello faitaccompli.I'm part of Farilay.com's marketing team.I've read that you are really dissapointed by our resolution times.This is understandable.I want to apologise and let you know that we're working on improving our times.

To make it up,I'm willing to give you a 50% bonus on your next deposit.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,Kraumer.

This is indeed a scam. We usually do not contact people via PM.
Also, I got a private message from someone named Kraumer a few weeks ago that I didn't notice until now. He claimed to be part of your marketing team but I suspect he is an impostor. Just gonna put this PM here in case anyone else got the same. Looks like an attempt to scam.

Fairlay
« Sent to: faitaccompli on: July 15, 2017, 11:43:23 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Hello faitaccompli.I'm part of Farilay.com's marketing team.I've read that you are really dissapointed by our resolution times.This is understandable.I want to apologise and let you know that we're working on improving our times.

To make it up,I'm willing to give you a 50% bonus on your next deposit.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,Kraumer.
Pages:
Jump to: