Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 61. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Just had a serious bug. Placed 172mbtc bet, but it returned the error. The amount was never refunded. Its just dissapeared from my account.

edit: it got returned after 20 mins or so, but still weird

Can you please send us more details about this.  It's impossbile that money disappears from your total balance. You may check your statement to confirm this.
Was your available balance reduced? This may happen for a short time. We were also doing some maintenance at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
For the record: we never said that we support BU. We only displayed the message for 24 hours.   We still stand by it.
Oh ok, So you are in favor of segwit since that rasies the blocksize limit.
You have now opened the door to taking positions by posting that call to action.
For the record: we never said that we support BU. We only displayed the message for 24 hours.   We still stand by it.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt

I dont see this anymore, has fairlay backtracked on supporting poltical stances in the bitcoin community?
If fairlay was running a BU node would they have lost a lot of user funds?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
We are asking all our customers to pull their support from the censored subreddit r/Bitcoin, from Theymos and from all Bitcoin Core developers, who work for Blockstream and do not support a block size increase. Statements like  "We do not care if fees rise to $100" really fill us with bitterness and anger.  In case of a hard fork we are more likely to support the network that has lower transaction costs as raising fees are endangering further adoption and growth of our platform.

Respect, thanks for what you do for btc economics
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
We are asking all our customers to pull their support from the censored subreddit r/Bitcoin, from Theymos and from all Bitcoin Core developers, who work for Blockstream and do not support a block size increase. Statements like  "We do not care if fees rise to $100" really fill us with bitterness and anger.  In case of a hard fork we are more likely to support the network that has lower transaction costs as raising fees are endangering further adoption and growth of our platform.
Good Smiley
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
$100 fees - that's IF no consensus is reached. You have taken it out of context. Did you even listen to the discussion?
We are asking all our customers to pull their support from the censored subreddit r/Bitcoin, from Theymos and from all Bitcoin Core developers, who work for Blockstream and do not support a block size increase. Statements like  "We do not care if fees rise to $100" really fill us with bitterness and anger.  In case of a hard fork we are more likely to support the network that has lower transaction costs as raising fees are endangering further adoption and growth of our platform.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
@medelin  there was something odd with your transaction. It should be credited now.
Ok, cois available now. Thanks.
Hi. I can't put orders in at the moment. I get a page with an error message:

Forbidden (403)
CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

@Hatcher  Please check our FAQs.

@medelin  there was something odd with your transaction. It should be credited now.
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Hi. I can't put orders in at the moment. I get a page with an error message:

Forbidden (403)
CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
Activity: 13
Hello!
I try to make a first deposit (8.4 mBTC) 19 hours ago, but my deposit have over 124 confirmations and my account not receive the funds.
Transaction ID: c1c062e11b27f53876bb48ea8f499d9fa8bafd1fed02746422ebb74f69c91c62
For: 1C3D43SKKj1i1kzbLJgT7Y49ZGkY7q5fiU
Please help.
Activity: 40
Some things to consider when redesigning the interface:

https://articles.matchbook.com/matchbook-beta-whats-new/#

Hopefully you can build all the functionality they have and then make it even better.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
hi, My deposit was made 16 hours from now, my deposit have 99 confirmations and my account not receive the funds, I send one message for you in your website and in facebook but I not received reply, when I will receive my funds? thanks.
Hi, I already get one reply and the funds in my account, thanks.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
hi, My deposit was made 16 hours from now, my deposit have 99 confirmations and my account not receive the funds, I send one message for you in your website and in facebook but I not received reply, when I will receive my funds? thanks.
The argument that it will lead to centralization of nodes  is just a hypothetical one  and even in the unlikely case that this becomes a real threat, it can still be easily fixed later on.
i would say this argument looks like a big lie, if you take calculator to hand
Activity: 47
Let's assume  for a moment Bitcoin was a company.

We as a shareholder in this company are hereby voting to fire Theymos, distance ourselves from him and his hyprocrisy and remove all Blockstream employees  from management and PR positions. No doubt the Core developers working for Blockstream are very valuable technnical experts in their domain, but not even in government someone as unpopular as them would be able to remain in their job.

We encourage all our customers to support a hard fork to 2 MB blocks.

good, but why not BU?  Block size is not the only one problem

Miners or Nodes  should not have any say in the blocksize debate. Nor should exchanges, companies, wallet developers or core developers.  It should be the sole decision of all Bitcoin holders. Consensus among Bitcoin holders can be reached by voting or by the most reliable and well tested consensus mechanism: the price mechanism.   According to our experience there was always an overwhelming support for a hard fork to 2 MB.

The argument that it will lead to centralization of nodes  is just a hypothetical one  and even in the unlikely case that this becomes a real threat, it can still be easily fixed later on.

Let's assume  for a moment Bitcoin was a company.

We as a shareholder in this company are hereby voting to fire Theymos, distance ourselves from him and his hyprocrisy and remove all Blockstream employees  from management and PR positions. No doubt the Core developers working for Blockstream are very valuable technnical experts in their domain, but not even in government someone as unpopular as them would be able to remain in their job.

We encourage all our customers to support a hard fork to 2 MB blocks.

good, but why not BU?  Block size is not the only one problem
We lowered the minimum stake to 2mBTC  as requested by some of our users.
Pages:
Jump to: