Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 72. (Read 135445 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
0.00% fees? How is that possible? How can fairlay pay the host, the support, etc if they have no fees? Where's the trick?

Also, is there an affiliate program?

Sorry about my unknowledge, I hope you can solve my doubts guys.

there is fee but not in all markets , some markets have no fees just like other sports bookies and in other markets fairlay take a small cut from the winnings
not sure about if they have an affiliate program tho , but in general Fairlay is great if not the greatest in the btc market
Activity: 173
Merit: 105
0.00% fees? How is that possible? How can fairlay pay the host, the support, etc if they have no fees? Where's the trick?

Also, is there an affiliate program?

Sorry about my unknowledge, I hope you can solve my doubts guys.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
do you have or do you have plan to build client for android or other OS?
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Hi, there was a slight server problem today that caused delays with deposits and withdrawals. All is fine now. Sorry for the trouble.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi you say not to contact you via PM, but you do not respond to my support request so I am posting here.

I sent a deposit in that now has 21 confirmations, but has not been credited to my account.  Username at your site is PharaohUB

Please credit - thanks.
Two quick answers:

1. We have a lot of action on the Presidential Election markets.  Also some additional traffic is coming in via our API. Furthermore we operate at very very low costs by automating most ouf our internal processes, not offering any affiliate program or doing much advertisement.  We also charge fees from our API users and market makers. We are still in the development phase and generating revenue is not our top priority right now.

2. One of our main market makers also hedges his position on Pinnacle from time to time. We can't comment on any deals between that market maker and pinnacle.

Activity: 315
Two quick questions, my apologies if the first has been answered previously.

1. How does Fairlay earn enough be function, as sports which is the vast majority of action, has no commission?

2. The overwhelmingly majority of times where I bet  greater than one BTC on a sporting event, Pinnacle moves that line within 10 seconds. Is there any connection between the companies?
Perhaps just a market maker with software and % deal with Pinnacle?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Hey fairlay, I accidentally deposited an amount a bit short for my arb, so I deposited 1.5 mBTC, not knowing that the min was 5 mBTC. The tx is https://blockchain.info/tx/22bad6560dc9b25b8c00f8187e0b4146b5242c31622374db7a3df5c82212aee1

Any chance I could get it credited to my account?
Whenever this happens, please clear your cache or try another browser.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
We were working on the performance tasks last week. The website should be much faster now.  

Trying to create a cash out address gives me:

Forbidden (403)
CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
We were working on the performance tasks last week. The website should be much faster now.  
Yes. Sorry for that.  There are now two alternative servers in case this happens again.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey Fairlay support! It seems that your API has been down for the last 12 hours (and ongoing)?
Please have a look at our API service here https://www.fairlay.com/api/.     We also added sample clients and sample scripts  to our github profile. 
This is already implemented. Keep in mind that any market can settle to void.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Have you considered adding a feature for traders/arbitrage bettors where you can "sell" your bets early for the profit you get? Example of what I mean, for those confused:

Random Tennis Match
Person A vs Person B

Early on I take A to win @1.5 with 100 mBTC, and a few days before the game starts, the odds for person B rise a lot, and I take person B to win @3.5 with 42.86 mBTC. That would guarantee a profit of 7.14 mBTC, but I would still have to wait till the game is over to get my profit. If I "sold" my bets, fairlay would match them with each other in the backend, and I could take my 7.14 mBTC profit.
The issue has been fixed
Activity: 315
Is the site having issues, I am getting a bad gateway message when I try to place a wager
Day-to-day operations are handled by the development team while major decisions are made by the shareholders, so yes.
Activity: 464
Who's the guy in charge now? Is it not Martin?
Pages:
Jump to: