Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 11. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 10:53:53 PM
Amazix is the best bounty & ICO management team. Why everyone likes the Amazix team because they offer only trusted project and they give high payment for their bounty hunters. I have seen some projects named Shivom, XYO, Counting-house. High Ranking signature participants received more than 28 ETH from those campaigns! Just amazing. Their success scores almost 100%. After Amazix, I like the krypital team, they are 100% success in ICO & Bounty managing!  Krypital's Every project got success and it continues! BXounty is good another, atreezy is also good and sinatrra12 also!
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:47:12 PM
My favorite bounty manager is the manager always give and sent the bounty coin reward on time, there are not reason for delay payment from bounty campaign reward. Maybe so far I see it at the bounty campaign manager by mange own self the ico.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
actually, the bounty hunters will choose a trusty bounty manager. bounty managers play an important role in a bounty. if the bounty manager is not responsible then the bounty hunters will not get the paid. personally, among other manager bounties, I prefer amazix because I know amazix can be trusted to handle a bounty.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 03, 2018, 10:31:47 PM
My favorite bounty managers are yahoo and block because i received tokens and coins always when i join their bounties. These guys are very trustworthy and they do their jobs efficiently and perfectly. The coins and tokens that ive received from their bounties had a good price values also.
Activity: 406
September 03, 2018, 08:00:03 PM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

These are not just my favorite but also a trusted bounty manager, because every project they handle is a sure shot, I mean, its always a legit one. They are Newsilike, yahoo62278, btcltcdigger and so much more to mention. Choosing these bounty managers is a wise choice because you can assure that theyre handling a legitimate project or ICO.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 03, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

For me I like to work with Amazix and kryptical managers, they are the only managers I have join their campaigns and like working with, their program always pay at the said time.
Activity: 256
September 03, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
the bounty manager that I like is:
1. btcltcdigger
2. Yahoo
3. hui hui
4. Guide the trip
why I like them, because they have good work, the proof of some of the projects that they do gets satisfying results, they also have good names, never scam
Activity: 728
September 03, 2018, 07:12:48 PM
My favorite managers are those who clearly and actively perform their work - timely and correctly considers steaks and places new materials on the pages of social networks, and also culturally appeals to all participants of the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 03, 2018, 07:00:29 PM
Hua_hui has some negative trust.

I haven't joined any of it so I can't tell on who's the favorable bounty manager. But if its about bitcoin paying campaigns there's a list for those favorable campaign managers out there.

As for me - negative trust is not necessarily bad manager. I read that the trust can be spoiled for no reason
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 06:58:19 PM
if I really like the bounty manager named wapinter, and also amazix. in my opinion, all bounty managers are good and always try their best.
September 03, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

I recommend you this manager - btcltcdigger, he has a lot of projects, and I do like most of them! Moreover, I haven't got any problems when working with him. So you can safely include it into your list of work!

Thanks for your recommendation. I'll pay attention on btcltcdigger, I heard few good rewiews about him
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 03, 2018, 06:56:34 PM
I also like how amazix works. I also like sylon. some other bounty managers are also good, but my name is not memorized. just memorize these two names.
September 03, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
If you guys are looking for a great bounty management group that actually responds to your questions and fixes your issues in good time, then take a look at the bountycloud community. https://t.me/bountycloud - We have several bounties currently listed, some of which are likely to be among the biggest projects in 2018!

Interesting. Do you have some statistics about your ended bounty campaigns?
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

I recommend you this manager - btcltcdigger, he has a lot of projects, and I do like most of them! Moreover, I haven't got any problems when working with him. So you can safely include it into your list of work!
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

I love to work with btcltcdigger, wipro and needmoney. but of course the best manager for me is Sir Yahoo, i love to work with sir yahoo especially in signature campaign because he is very professional, and strict that there’s no cheater can enter his campaign which is good also for the participants especially in bounty campaign of sir yahoo.

Yes but join to Yahoo campaigns is not to easy.
But he is a good managers, it's true
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:21:52 PM
I am no expert in bounty managers but I can definitely recommend the ones from sandra evans and amazix, they are both really proffesional and their projects are also really good.
September 03, 2018, 05:20:30 PM
I like the projects of this btcltcdigger bounty Manager. Amazix also good projects, but the team there is pretty nasty.

I like their team. Very polite and quicly solve questions.
In Telegram active everytime
September 03, 2018, 05:18:05 PM
I like work with AmaZix too. They have more serios rules but they choose not bad projects
Activity: 322
September 03, 2018, 02:52:59 AM
I fully respect the amazix team, because they are treating every bounty hunter as a respecful employee. In fact, I like amazix because they are sharp to their announcements and fully legit BM.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 07:34:46 PM
I like the projects of this btcltcdigger bounty Manager. Amazix also good projects, but the team there is pretty nasty.
Pages:
Jump to: